• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Riverside vs Episcopal

Started by NeaBaller21, March 03, 2017, 07:24:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebelfan77

Box. That's because this is not what this thread is about. Besides they are beating a dead horse!!! It's just 2 people back and forth! Give it up already! Does it not bother you that they are making our school look like idiots?

Central AR

March 05, 2017, 02:31:00 pm #201 Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 02:34:15 pm by Central AR
Quote from: General Lee on March 05, 2017, 02:28:18 pm
So you think that private schools should have their own league! Perfect! We are totally on the same page now.

Again you're being too broad. I said private schools that are located in or near one of the biggest cities in that state should be bumped up more than 1 time. That has nothing to do with recruiting but because thousands of kids have that option to attend that private school whereas your regular small town school clearly doesn't have  that option.

General Lee

Quote from: Central AR on March 05, 2017, 02:31:00 pm
Again you're being too broad. I said private schools that are located in or near one of the biggest cities in that state should be bumped up more than 1 time. That has nothing to do with recruiting but because thousands of kids have that option to attend that private school whereas your regular small town school clearly doesn't have  that option.

I agree. They should be separated or bumped up to one of the upper classifications!
Good post

eaglefan200

There aren't enough private schools in Arkansas to have their own league.

BoxNOne

Quote from: Rebelfan77 on March 05, 2017, 02:30:54 pm
Box. That's because this is not what this thread is about. Besides they are beating a dead horse!!! It's just 2 people back and forth! Give it up already! Does it not bother you that they are making our school look like idiots?

There should have been a new thread started. It has nothing to do with Riverside or specifically ECS. I really don't understand why you think it makes Riverside, in particular,look bad. There are thousands of public school fans and coaches who believe private schools should play among themselves. Just ask the Riversides coaches what they think about it.

General Lee

Quote from: Rebelfan77 on March 05, 2017, 02:30:54 pm

Sorry you feel that way but I'm defending "our" school! And all public schools for that matter, Not making them look like idiots. I'm presenting a very valid argument, not acting like a fool bashing people or schools. If this conversation bothers you I don't know how you've been able to stand some of the other crap I've read on here. Please tell me specifically which post offends you so much and makes Riverside look like idiots I'll see about modifying it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas