• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A STATE FRIDAY/SATURDAY SCORES

Started by Brian G, March 03, 2017, 08:53:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Jamon

EPC beat Earle twice big baby..  If you need help with what "twice" means..  It is 2...  Congrats Earle..  Hopefully it will be you and MT in the finals..  NEA baby

da greatest bigbaby

That was during football season DJ Marion classic lol the last 1 n feb was a whip'n like the others by 15 plus except Clarendon  lol an Jonesboro is no.26 now cum on DJ

Mr. Trill

It'll be nice to see MT and Earle again at the Summit. I sure hope the game is not on a Thursday again

NEark tigers

I wasn't at the game, but it seemed like JL tired to play And1 basketball and got burned...

STATGUYQHS

Quote from: HoopKing on March 04, 2017, 01:57:00 pm
Not sure quitman wins those two games if not played on their gym.  The championship was decided on that side. They did beat the best two teams besides them.
Home or not, its the same Quitman team that was in the Final Four Last year, same Coach,
Same Players so Its not as surprising as one would think. Definitely the harder side of the bracket for sure! Quitman with their First Trip Ever to the Final Game! Go Lady Bulldogs!

Pit Bull

This was a rebuilding year for Earle girls and I knew beating Quitman in Quitman would be a tall order. We should be really good next year.

STATGUYQHS

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 04, 2017, 05:06:25 pm
This was a rebuilding year for Earle girls and I knew beating Quitman in Quitman would be a tall order. We should be really good next year.
iYou have a good team you'll be back next year. You know tournaments ya got to Survive and Advance.

bdubyab60

I feel sorry for anyone that comes in contact with him

Rackjack74

Girls
Hector 17
Pangburn 13
Halftime

Rackjack74

Ctucker

Brian G

Ctucker

N2DEEP

bhartgen

TheBaldingEagle

TheBaldingEagle

mtindian42

Going to the 4th who wants it? MT 43-41

Donnie Jamon

Mr. Trill

mtindian42

Ctucker

mtindian42

mtindian42

Ctucker

bigworm

Congrats to marked tree. Guess the ole gal knows wassup after all. Haha. Good luck in the finals.

And congrats to slick and the eagles. What a year!

Pit Bull

mtindian42

MT is very young we our probly a year a head of time. Earle will be hard to beat... The Indians will need there A-game and then some to beat Earle.

Congrats to CMS those guys play hard and just would not go away. That team could hang in the NEA. 30-2 says it all!

Go Blue bring home our 3rd 💍

bdubyab60

So yiutare telling me that NEA has two teams in the finals again. Say what.

Anyway congrats to both Earle and MT. Good to both as well.

ISU7

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 04, 2017, 10:25:51 pm
So yiutare telling me that NEA has two teams in the finals again. Say what.

Anyway congrats to both Earle and MT. Good to both as well.
Yes sirrrrr🏀🏆

Pit Bull

Quote from: bigworm on March 04, 2017, 08:58:51 pm
Congrats to marked tree. Guess the ole gal knows wassup after all. Haha. Good luck in the finals.

And congrats to slick and the eagles. What a year!

Remember she's won a title before with Bad Brad and his European Step before it was popular around 2001 I believe. Good win MT...

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 05, 2017, 06:54:29 am
Remember she's won a title before with Bad Brad and his European Step before it was popular around 2001 I believe. Good win MT...
yea at halftime against crawfordsville she went to a press defense. Cville had owned us that year... We was able to win that game 52-50 to advance once we beat Cville it was over from there...no one was going to stop us!

Pit Bull

Where is Bad Brad now? I never saw him get a walk call with his traveling tail.... lol

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2017, 03:42:12 pm
That was during football season DJ Marion classic lol the last 1 n feb was a whip'n like the others by 15 plus except Clarendon  lol an Jonesboro is no.26 now cum on DJ
One would think that would learn that you can't compare scores. By your logic MT is now better than Clarendon.

You are an idiot even if it is a trolling act

da greatest bigbaby

You guys credibility is 0 nea lol an as far as marked tree goes just avoid play'n Clarendon lol an I was leaning towards mt whip'n Earle n a uspet but then I woke up an was like that would be like  say'n mt is better than Clarendon think not lol an besides mt has a lady coach vs Earle or Clarendon  Cinderella story over theirs that we took it rite to her then she finally called a timeout we were whip'n her boys  early like 22- 12 I'm assuming she was shame lol logic

Pit Bull

I think Mark Tree will avoid playing Clarendon in the Championship game.

NEark tigers

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 05, 2017, 07:47:01 am
yea at halftime against crawfordsville she went to a press defense. Cville had owned us that year... We was able to win that game 52-50 to advance once we beat Cville it was over from there...no one was going to stop us!
Thats my alma mater, (hence my name handle)....those were great games...

birddawg1986

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 05, 2017, 09:43:39 am
You guys credibility is 0 nea lol an as far as marked tree goes just avoid play'n Clarendon lol an I was leaning towards mt whip'n Earle n a uspet but then I woke up an was like that would be like  say'n mt is better than Clarendon think not lol an besides mt has a lady coach vs Earle or Clarendon  Cinderella story over theirs that we took it rite to her then she finally called a timeout we were whip'n her boys  early like 22- 12 I'm assuming she was shame lol logic
I think NEA schools have won 6 or 7 of the last 2A state titles. Don't think it matters that Wilburn is a woman. She does have 1 state title at MT. Her resume is pretty good over 18 years so what does Hudson/Clarendon have ? I just remember a 31-0 team in 15 going down in round 1 to 4 seed Mineral Springs.

Pit Bull

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 05, 2017, 09:43:39 am

It's time to let that victory over MT go, they are in the SHIP!

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah I remember that also you guys it was a ice storm or something that year  they postponed the state tourney we  just got flat after that o well an as far as Hudson is concerned he is a veteran were gonna go like 27-3 this nxt season you  guys it want be 31-0 but it mite lol we went like 20-8  this year you guys a few 2 pt early loss's 2  4a Riverview Searcy an @  no.8 England to no.2 jville  @ da boys club then 6a pine bluff an  no.1 Earle twice an no.3 cutter/hot springs lol an not sure but I think we hv to go down to 1a marvell again nxt season  lol 31-0  sounds good in this conference an region lol

Brian G

Please attempt to improve your sentence structure.

Otherwise you're essentially not communicating.

birddawg1986

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 05, 2017, 01:04:23 pm
Yeah I remember that also you guys it was a ice storm or something that year  they postponed the state tourney we  just got flat after that o well an as far as Hudson is concerned he is a veteran were gonna go like 27-3 this nxt season you  guys it want be 31-0 but it mite lol we went like 20-8  this year you guys a few 2 pt early loss's 2  4a Riverview Searcy an @  no.8 England to no.2 jville  @ da boys club then 6a pine bluff an  no.1 Earle twice an no.3 cutter/hot springs lol an not sure but I think we hv to go down to 1a marvell again nxt season  lol 31-0  sounds good in this conference an region lol
Sounds like a good future for Clarendon. The only bad thing for all of 2A is as long as Earle is 2A they will be the favorite 95% of the time. There Jr High is loaded with good players. Murray has it rolling

Pit Bull

Yea I'm very surprised Murray didn't move the Big up from junior high to the Post Season. We've probably got our better teams coming after the next few years, those 7th graders are tall...

Dogg

da greatest bigbaby

Clarendon won the south division jr high an sr high  an jvlle lh won overall combine'd 1a 2a jr high conference championship. It should be interesting these Nxt few years compete'n with Earle.         

Championship game time 845 Thursday

Cheek

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 05, 2017, 02:38:02 pm
Clarendon won the south division jr high an sr high  an jvlle lh won overall combine'd 1a 2a jr high conference championship. It should be interesting these Nxt few years compete'n with Earle.         

Championship game time 845 Thursday

Clarendon did not win anything.  Sr or Jr

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 05, 2017, 08:11:03 am
Where is Bad Brad now? I never saw him get a walk call with his traveling tail.... lol
he is up in Denver doing well last I heard.

Pit Bull

That's good, he was fun to watch on the court...

mtindian42

March 06, 2017, 05:36:21 am #148 Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 05:51:01 am by mtindian42
Quote from: Pit Bull on March 05, 2017, 10:42:45 pm
That's good, he was fun to watch on the court...
yea he was very talented. All he played was basketball Let me tell you something about the kinda a athlete Brad was... If he would of went out for football we would be talking about him as a MT great in football as well... He was very gifted!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas