• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A STATE FRIDAY/SATURDAY SCORES

Started by Brian G, March 03, 2017, 08:51:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Porka

Porka

56-41 final, Arkansas Baptist is moving on.

LRRandy

bigchief72455

Quote from: Porka on March 04, 2017, 06:13:06 pm
21-12 early in the 2nd, Pocahontas over Monticello.

But yeah, SC, I mean CAC, I mean Berryville, I mean Pottsville is definitely the team to beat.  :D
Go Skins. We going to the ship. One more win. Great team.

bigchief72455

Quote from: Porka on March 04, 2017, 06:13:06 pm
21-12 early in the 2nd, Pocahontas over Monticello.

But yeah, SC, I mean CAC, I mean Berryville, I mean Pottsville is definitely the team to beat.  :D
I guess they didn't know there was a team in the bottom bracket.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: bigchief72455 on March 12, 2017, 11:59:27 am
I guess they didn't know there was a team in the bottom bracket.

I have watched our Brookland girls battle the Lady Redskins for the past few years, I knew they had a special group coming up with Ellis running the point and would be extreamly tough her Sr year. Watched most of these girls from JR. high , they worked hard and really improved from year to year. Losing Loflin our JR. point guard was too much to overcome this year. Hopefully we can make a run next year, congrats to Pocahontas , well deserved!!

bigchief72455

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on March 12, 2017, 01:00:16 pm
I have watched our Brookland girls battle the Lady Redskins for the past few years, I knew they had a special group coming up with Ellis running the point and would be extreamly tough her Sr year. Watched most of these girls from JR. high , they worked hard and really improved from year to year. Losing Loflin our JR. point guard was too much to overcome this year. Hopefully we can make a run next year, congrats to Pocahontas , well deserved!!
We always love our battles with Brookland. They are a great program.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas