• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paris Open?

Started by Sherlock, March 02, 2017, 07:18:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherlock

School website has the HC position listed as open. Anyone have any info on this?

beach bum

Quote from: Sherlock on March 02, 2017, 07:18:10 pm
School website has the HC position listed as open. Anyone have any info on this?

Are any of their skill position guys back? They had a ton of speed for a 3A team last year. They have potential if they return some of those guys. Outside of Charleston they have the most talent in the 4-3A.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Sherlock on March 02, 2017, 07:18:10 pm

Tucker resigned a week or so ago..... Heard there were internal issues that led to it....

Proud Buckaroo

Tucker resigned several weeks ago. It was just made public one week ago. Issues involved that will not be posted.

OB11

How long had he been the HC?  Seems like they were just looking for one.

Truthfully

Tucker Football HC 2015  and 2016, was assistant under Coach Hutson for few years, until Hutson became AD and HS Principal in 2015. Marc's wife had passed away during the 2015 season which made things tough. Had just remarried recently I hear and possibly wanted to go back to the Russellville area where his roots are. Friendly guy the 2-3 times I met him. Best of luck to him. :)

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: beach bum on March 02, 2017, 07:26:31 pm
Are any of their skill position guys back? They had a ton of speed for a 3A team last year. They have potential if they return some of those guys. Outside of Charleston they have the most talent in the 4-3A.

Paris has talent and athletes year after year. It just never leads to the W's

papaeagle

I think there were 7 wins the two years Tucker was HC. Not losing seasons, but certainly more W than L..

fbisgreat

Now i no why Tucker left.Hutson wants his job back will be named coach tomorrow night at school board meeting.

beach bum

March 08, 2017, 09:05:02 pm #9 Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 09:13:41 pm by beach bum
Quote from: fbisgreat on March 08, 2017, 08:22:02 pm
Now i no why Tucker left.Hutson wants his job back will be named coach tomorrow night at school board meeting.

Power trip if I have ever seen one....

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: fbisgreat on March 08, 2017, 08:22:02 pm

Like I said, lots of internal issues in this situation...

It's not just that. Not many people cared for Tucker.

Idoknow

March 11, 2017, 11:08:46 am #11 Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 02:29:19 pm by Idoknow
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on March 11, 2017, 06:12:43 am
Like I said, lots of internal issues in this situation...

It's not just that. Not many people cared for Tucker.
It's always amazing how a poster from one part of the state knows what going on in another. Please let us know where you're getting your "Information"!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Idoknow on March 11, 2017, 11:08:46 am
It's always amazing how a poster from one part of the state knows what going on in another. Please let us know where you're getting your "Information"!

It's always amazing when one poster just automatically assumes everything. Just because I'm from El Dodado doesn't mean I do not know someone that is involved in this situation. And, no. I'm not letting anyone know where I got my information from.

beach bum

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on March 11, 2017, 11:17:13 am
It's always amazing when one poster just automatically assumes everything. Just because I'm from El Dodado doesn't mean I do not know someone that is involved in this situation. And, no. I'm not letting anyone know where I got my information from.

+1

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Idoknow on March 11, 2017, 11:08:46 am
It's always amazing when someone from other parts of the state thinks Proudbuck doesn't know what he is talking about. You should be from this part of the state before you know that.

RTF

Mr. Tucker was pushed out but not because of Mr. Hutson. Also,  I guarantee you I have more knowledge of Paris than most you.

beach bum

Quote from: RTF on March 13, 2017, 03:27:32 pm
Mr. Tucker was pushed out but not because of Mr. Hutson. Also,  I guarantee you I have more knowledge of Paris than most you.

We have located the classic "one upper"....

beach bum

Well that makes us all lucky.... We would all hate to have that much knowledge on life in Paris, Arkansas.

RTF

Wow are you seriously trying to dis me? lol.... I was just correcting what was said.

Truthfully

I know you and "yes" you do; and you are SO correct in your statement. Unless one is a School Board member, facts concerning any lateral move or reassignment or decision to leave and other personal things remain privy to those concerned only. Outsiders can slanderously guess all they want but keep adverse comments to yourself and away from FF. I understand things were amicable during the 'processes' that transpired.  :)
Truthfully ....

1+ for RTF

Proud Buckaroo

I may appear as an outsider. But, trust me when I say this. I know at least one person in quite a few highschools that are involved in administration...

I know. I know. That's crazy.. 🙄

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on March 14, 2017, 12:36:13 pm
I may appear as an outsider. But, trust me when I say this. I know at least one person in quite a few highschools that are involved in administration...

I know. I know. That's crazy.. 🙄
I would have thought you would have known one at Smackover.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on March 14, 2017, 12:48:34 pm
I would have thought you would have known one at Smackover.

LOL. I do.

Jimbo Morphis

I'll be glad when the football board kicks off again.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on March 14, 2017, 03:12:53 pm
I'll be glad when the football board kicks off again.

Me too. It's boring around these parts right now.

Lineman

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on March 14, 2017, 03:21:26 pm
Me too. It's boring around these parts right now.
Sounds like you need a hobby.

Iknewthemwhen

So does it look as if Hutson is going to return to coaching?

fbisgreat

Quote from: Iknewthemwhen on March 15, 2017, 08:57:29 pm
So does it look as if Hutson is going to return to coaching?
The Paris paper says he was hired last week.

Truthfully

Quote from: SackAttack on March 15, 2017, 09:59:47 pm
Yeah Hutson walks into board meeting and says i recommend yall hire Hutson because Hutson is the man for the job and Hutson recommends that yall hire Hutson
Watch slanderous statement. That is NOT what happened at all, so your passing anti-Hutson posts is asking for official reprisals. And Lanny does have to address this issue with FF posters. Read the rules of FF.  :(

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas