• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sack attack. The king of basketball

Started by PeedeecreekBoy99, March 01, 2017, 02:28:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PeedeecreekBoy99

Reading sack attacks post the last few days tells me that he knows more about basketball then anyone in the state of AR. Should we nominate him for coach of the year? Or maybe someone should hire him as a coach. Sounds like he would never lose a game. Any opinions on the almighty legend sack attack?

Culppepermtn999

Very good post! Sack attack deserves an award for sure!

Bigleague

You guys are looking dumber by the second.   And I'm not talking about Mr. Sack

PeedeecreekBoy99

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: Bigleague on March 01, 2017, 03:14:05 pm
You guys are looking dumber by the second.   And I'm not talking about Mr. Sack
thanks for your opinion little league

SlamminAllStar

PeedeecreekBoy99

PeedeecreekBoy99

Daddy eagle me and u may get into some big arguments but i think its safe to say we both can agree on not liking Mrs. sack

SlamminAllStar

BannerMountainMan

He don't like anybody that beats him 3 times in the regular season

BannerMountainMan

It's already run by parents it sounds like

thebigman3

Quote from: Daddy eagle on March 03, 2017, 08:12:10 am
Wait til my boy is up there. We will run things
The only thing GFWS is good at is making other teams overall record better.

SackAttack

Been incredibly busy but id like to take this opportunity to thank the boys from Van Buren county for establishing me into celebrity status! The free publicity has certainly improved my status into the legendary category I do believe! Being a resident of the thriving metropolis of Clinton we dont get this opportunity often so I thank you boys yes i said boys kindly! And as token of my families thanks my Uncle Coy at the Shack Attack has offered to buy you guys lunch today free, on the house , non gratis, completely kosher,wont cost you a dime. Tell him who you are and dig in free of charge. Tell the waitress before you order. Thanks once again!

PeedeecreekBoy99

Sack attack thats a generous offer! May have to take u up on that. I will be in the stands today at 2:30

SlamminAllStar

I'll be there too maybe we all sit together!  I'm thinking it will be a great game and I'm also thinking that the team that loses is not a winner! 

BannerMountainMan

All I'm thinking is that Westside loses either way

PeedeecreekBoy99

Whats westside been up to? They have had lot of free time im sure with there season ending long long ago

Culppepermtn999

Say after the game meet at shack attack? Shirley wins and we buy.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Dont sound bad culppeper sir. You goin to the game? Me and my crew driving up at 11:00!

Culppepermtn999

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on March 03, 2017, 09:03:05 am
Dont sound bad culppeper sir. You goin to the game? Me and my crew driving up at 11:00!
yes I'll be there to see the blue devils win!

PeedeecreekBoy99

Culppepermtn999

SackAttack

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on March 03, 2017, 08:54:35 am
Sack attack thats a generous offer! May have to take u up on that. I will be in the stands today at 2:30
Come on by if you get the chance talk some hoops over a burger and fries. Gets pretty busy around lunch and it beats the crap out of that concession food! Wont get you quite as gassy if you know what I mean

PeedeecreekBoy99

Culppepermtn999

PeedeecreekBoy99

I wont say his name over this he can message me

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas