• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A South Regional @ Nashville

Started by ~WPS~, February 18, 2017, 10:06:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

~WPS~

Girls

Monticello 66
Nashville 65

Final

What a game!

The Great One

Quote from: ~WPS~ on February 23, 2017, 05:40:34 pm
Girls

Monticello 66
Nashville 65

Final

What a game!
That was a very good game!! Didn't like the outcome tho lol... Girl made a tough shot from under the basket!

Greatdane6

I hated that I wasn't there at the game but I wonder if Monticello is starting off slow like normal

Billie Blue

Quote from: Greatdane6 on February 23, 2017, 06:02:58 pm
I hated that I wasn't there at the game but I wonder if Monticello is starting off slow like normal
Our girls don't usually start out slow I wasn't there either but I imagine playing in a hostile environment and on nashville home court had a lot to do with it know on to Mrs sanders and the cardinals

~WPS~

Boys

Monticello 11
Robinson 10

End 1Q

~WPS~

Boys

Robinson 25
Monticello 20

Halftime

~WPS~

Boys

Robinson 35
Monticello 32

End 3Q

~WPS~

Boys

Robinson 44
Monticello 39

1:54 4th

Greatdane6

Looks like the slow starts got them going to the house sound like a poor shooting game by them Billies

~WPS~

~WPS~

Boys

Robinson 49
Monticello 47

Final

Greatdane6

Yep i called the upset based on seeding  but was wondering why the Ballard kid didn't play tonight? Now the other upset will be Dumas over Bauxite

~WPS~

~WPS~

~WPS~

~WPS~

Greatdane6

Quote from: noonerricky on February 22, 2017, 10:20:50 am
Absolutely, the girls side will be vice versa. Region 8 sweeps the girls
you called it 8-4a girls sweep the 7-4a girls

~WPS~

Billie Blue

Quote from: Greatdane6 on February 23, 2017, 07:29:07 pm
Yep i called the upset based on seeding  but was wondering why the Ballard kid didn't play tonight? Now the other upset will be Dumas over Bauxite
Wasn't at the game but one of two reasons he probably didn't play was he has been having back spasms might have been injured or maybe discipline reasons coach Sherrer is a real disciplined coach I don't know for sure but those are just speculations

Billie Blue

~WPS~

When was the last time Monticello didn't make the state tournament? Strange to see them end their season this early.

Billie Blue

Quote from: ~WPS~ on February 23, 2017, 09:23:33 pm
When was the last time Monticello didn't make the state tournament? Strange to see them end their season this early.It's been a long time

~WPS~

Billie Blue

Quote from: ~WPS~ on February 23, 2017, 09:33:48 pm
Boys

Bauxite 27
Dumas 9

Halftime
Wow seems like someone else has a slow start and if they don't do any better than they will be going home also

~WPS~

February 23, 2017, 09:43:01 pm #124 Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 09:44:46 pm by ~WPS~
Quote from: Billie Blue on February 23, 2017, 09:40:11 pm
Wow seems like someone else has a slow start and if they don't do any better than they will be going home also
Not so much Dumas starting slow, Bauxite is just playing good D and draining them from deep. If Bauxite is hot from 3 you won't beat them.

Greatdane6

dang even slower start in this game well at least Monticello was consistent of these slow start all year it maybe a bad game lol

Billie Blue

Quote from: Greatdane6 on February 23, 2017, 09:56:25 pm
dang even slower start in this game well at least Monticello was consistent of these slow start all year it maybe a bad game lol
Yep can't we all have one

~WPS~

Greatdane6

Really Monticello never had a down until this year but it may get worse within this two to three year span I'm sorry but unless y'all can pull and PA and/or start recruiting maybe pay some players under the table lol but I don't see no big impact players outside of a Freshman Backup point guard. Maybe the Ballard kid maybe idk smell like a program headed South and Coach need to retire. Wouldn't be a surprise to me. 

AirWarren

Looks Ike a miner vs lumberjack match is brewing.

~WPS~

~WPS~

Semifinals - Friday

4:00 (Girls) Monticello vs Dollarway
5:30 (Boys) Nashville vs Robinson
7:00 (Girls) Star City vs Dumas
8:30 (Boys) Warren vs Bauxite

Billie Blue

Billie Blue

Quote from: Greatdane6 on February 23, 2017, 10:04:36 pm
Really Monticello never had a down until this year but it may get worse within this two to three year span I'm sorry but unless y'all can pull and PA and/or start recruiting maybe pay some players under the table lol but I don't see no big impact players outside of a Freshman Backup point guard. Maybe the Ballard kid maybe idk smell like a program headed South and Coach need to retire. Wouldn't be a surprise to me.
Not going to happen

3shooter

Like I said rematch of the District championship. Bauxite vs Nashville. Watched all teams this season and these two are good. Both semi games will be fun to watch. Being from central Arkansas I'm kinda rooting for Robinson vs bauxite

noonerricky

Quote from: Greatdane6 on February 23, 2017, 09:05:27 pm
you called it 8-4a girls sweep the 7-4a girls

Yea and I almost had the boys correct, Mena did not put up much of a fight but I was rooting for Warren.

FootBallar21

Yea looks like the 7-4A was clearly the better Boys basketball conference,  to bad Mena was missing 2 starters and couldn't go for the sweep.   

AirItOut21

Quote from: FootBallar21 on February 24, 2017, 08:02:12 am
Yea looks like the 7-4A was clearly the better Boys basketball conference,  to bad Mena was missing 2 starters and couldn't go for the sweep.   

Mena was not missing two starters. #31 a senior did not play in the game. He didn't play in the district tournament either. That one player is not going to make up a 30 point deficit. Warren dominated from the opening tip.

AirWarren

Quote from: AirItOut21 on February 24, 2017, 09:26:40 am
Mena was not missing two starters. #31 a senior did not play in the game. He didn't play in the district tournament either. That one player is not going to make up a 30 point deficit. Warren dominated from the opening tip.

Shhhh.

AirItOut21

Quote from: AirWarren on February 24, 2017, 09:36:44 am

Shhhh.

Lol I don't have a dog in the fight. I have just seen this guy, footballar21, make excuses time and time again on this board.

AirWarren

Quote from: AirItOut21 on February 24, 2017, 09:52:03 am
Lol I don't have a dog in the fight. I have just seen this guy, footballar21, make excuses time and time again on this board.

Oh trust me. I've seen his Warren Vs Mena predictions before. I just learn to snicker and go on.

~WPS~

Or the time Nashville mercy ruled Mena, but if Mena didn't have a player suspended they would've won.

~WPS~

Girls

Monticello 82
Dollarway 65

Final

Greatdane6

I wonder how many J. Sanders have

~WPS~

Boys

Nashville 17
Robinson 12

End 1Q