• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-3 District

Started by MomaLion, February 09, 2017, 03:59:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 18, 2017, 12:15:34 am
No he's not sure, actually he's wrong, because he is. He's the one talking down about a team.
I seem to recall you talking terrible about many teams during football...including Clarendon. I commented that I couldn't wait to play y'all in basketball and you said well y'all aren't on our schedule...karma

MomaLion

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on February 17, 2017, 09:43:14 pm
So we got a big match up tomorrow
Yes but honestly if Carlisle is clicking y'all will be fine. Earle wasn't as disciplined as I expected. #13 could hit the 3 at will and Scott is very fast but that's it. It may have been an off night for them though. I don't think either Earle team was playing full out.

da greatest bigbaby

Well i will say go lions whip Earle tonite @ 830 district tourney championship game    go lions

Mr. Trill

Can't wait to see the score updates because I can't wait to see Earle play next Saturday (yes I'm speaking ahead of time) 😂

MomaLion

Nobody is taking anything away from Earle. They are good but beatable...not saying we will do it but somebody will.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 18, 2017, 12:13:06 am
See Cheek, I wasn't on here talking smack about clarendons basketball team like you did wcc, so actually you are just as much a dick. Never expected des arc to make regional,  didn't yall barely squeak by someone to make it in?

Who is talking smack, I simply said that I thought England and Lighthouse were better than WCC, and still believe that.   Yes WCC did play a very good game and beat LH. The  fact you are not from WCC but still felt compelled to chime in made it a dick move.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on February 18, 2017, 10:14:27 am
Who is talking smack, I simply said that I thought England and Lighthouse were better than WCC, and still believe that.   Yes WCC did play a very good game and beat LH. The  fact you are not from WCC but still felt compelled to chime in made it a dick move.

I laughed, didn't chime in. There is a difference. And believing someone is better even after getting beat on a neutral court is ludicrous.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 18, 2017, 10:18:47 am
I laughed, didn't chime in. There is a difference. And believing someone is better even after getting beat on a neutral court is ludicrous.

Upsets never happen...

Ctucker

Quote from: Cheek on February 18, 2017, 10:14:27 am
I guess u think England and Lighthouse should have 1 and 2 seed since y'all played in a tougher conference.

Ctucker

I don't think it was a upset I think we're a lot more discipline that lighthouse!

Cheek

Quote from: Ctucker on February 18, 2017, 11:00:41 am
I guess u think England and Lighthouse should have 1 and 2 seed since y'all played in a tougher conference.

I did think that, and still do.  I however did enjoy watching WCC play LH in the championship game.  WCC played a tactical game, and played basketball the way it should be played.  They controlled the tempo of the game, made LH get impatient and take bad shots, took away the transition points,  boxed out and rebounded well and hit about 90 percent of their FT's.  if you win Regionals I will eat my Crow then.  See you next week.

Ctucker

I think England would me a tougher match up for us because i think y'all are better in slow down game than Lighthoue.

Ctucker

We start 3 sophomores we figured this would be a rebuilding but this bunch just refuses to lose they do what coach ask and play there butts off. We are also playing a freshman a lot in the district.

da greatest bigbaby

February 18, 2017, 11:40:13 am #63 Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 06:36:57 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Cum on u guys this is basketball hoops alley oops ect lol please all the excuses football season is 7 months away 1 day we will get the rite staff fo that again he is gonna hv to be very smart an tougher than his team  lol but u guys it's  just dribble pass an put the ball in the lil hole and play defense lol my goodness but be honest which do you think is worse football score 40-14  3 yards an a big ole cloud of dust or hoops sum freshman whip'n  your sr varsity  by 40 lol  anywhoo finna get ready 2 whip no.2 Earle tonite I kno their athletic an use to whip'n u guys on talent but this is Clarendon were gonna put a lil defense discipline  dedication  an sum of that  X's an O's stuff on em also lol  an make em fold like always u guys we do this every year   lol our veiw of it an if we're not getting cheat'd we should win again an again 4a Riverview/searcy loss by 2 noo 1 touch'd that guy lol england loss by 2  noo 1 touch'd that guy   jville LH an of course down in marvell theirs consist of everything tho the refs scorer table staff players an  fans ect lol

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2017, 10:03:49 am
Nobody is taking anything away from Earle. They are good but beatable...not saying we will do it but somebody will.
everybody is beatable on any given night. All I know is we have 8 boys STATE TITLES!! And we looked beatable each time we won one of those 8.

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2017, 08:22:55 am
Yes but honestly if Carlisle is clicking y'all will be fine. Earle wasn't as disciplined as I expected. #13 could hit the 3 at will and Scott is very fast but that's it. It may have been an off night for them though. I don't think either Earle team was playing full out.
Earle girls only have one senior on the team. Explain wasant as disciplined.
Earle Lady Bulldogs are defending State Champs!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 18, 2017, 10:30:20 am
Upsets never happen...

I've seen WCC play, they play good basketball. I don't think it was an upset.  Especially considering England barely sqeaked by Conway st Joe's  (I think that is who it was).

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 18, 2017, 11:40:13 am
Cum on u guys this is basketball hoops alley oops ect lol please all the excuses football season is 7 months away 1 day we will get the rite staff fo that again he is gonna hv to be very smart an tougher than his team  lol but u guy it's  just dribble pass an put the ball in the lil hole and play defense lol my goodness but be honest which do you think is worse football score 40-14  3 yards an a big ole cloud of dust or hoops sum freshman whip'n  your sr varsity  by 40 lol  anywhoo finna get ready 2 whip no.2 Earle tonite I kno their athletic an use to whip'n u guys on talent but this is Clarendon were gonna put a lil defense discipline  dedication  an sum of that  X's an O's stuff on em also lol  an make em fold like always u guys we do this every year   lol our veiw of it an if we're not getting cheat'd we should win again an again 4a river/searcy loss by 2 noo 1 touch'd that guy lol england loss by 2  noo 1 touch'd that guy   jville LH an of course down in marvell theirs consist of everything tho the refs scorer table staff players an  fans ect lol

Did clarendon make the playoffs in football? Because des arc did and they also made regionals in basketball.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on February 18, 2017, 11:27:51 am
I did think that, and still do.  I however did enjoy watching WCC play LH in the championship game.  WCC played a tactical game, and played basketball the way it should be played.  They controlled the tempo of the game, made LH get impatient and take bad shots, took away the transition points,  boxed out and rebounded well and hit about 90 percent of their FT's.  if you win Regionals I will eat my Crow then.  See you next week.

That's how they have played every time I have saw them. It wasn't a fluke the played like that.

Now C.M.S. who knows about them, they look good on film, but I haven't seen them in person, would hate to know my team was still undefeated at this point.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2017, 08:14:56 am
I seem to recall you talking terrible about many teams during football...including Clarendon. I commented that I couldn't wait to play y'all in basketball and you said well y'all aren't on our schedule...karma

And I'm not worried one bit about losing to yall at basketball. We got absolutely destroyed by Earle at home. Still made the regional tournament.  Did clarendon make the football playoffs?

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on February 18, 2017, 11:52:02 am
Earle girls only have one senior on the team. Explain wasant as disciplined.
Earle Lady Bulldogs are defending State Champs!
Several of then lost their composure. Scott kept hers throughout. Brinkley shouldn't have even been a thorn in yalls side but they held in there.

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 18, 2017, 12:08:45 pm
Did clarendon make the playoffs in football? Because des arc did and they also made regionals in basketball.
I would not be bragging about making regionals lol. Y'all are as bad at basketball as we are at football.

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 18, 2017, 12:14:52 pm
And I'm not worried one bit about losing to yall at basketball. We got absolutely destroyed by Earle at home. Still made the regional tournament.  Did clarendon make the football playoffs?
Y'all made regionals for the same reason we nearly made playoffs...huge drop in talent after the first 2 or 3

NEark tigers

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2017, 08:22:55 am
I guess you didn't see the second quarter, they were disciplined to me forcing TO's

BigLion10

Can't we all sing kumbya around the campfire and get along?? Lol

MomaLion

The point is that Carlisle will give them a game.

NEark tigers

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2017, 01:54:44 pm
You're right, Carlisle will give the defending champions a game tonight...Can anyone match Ro for four quarters? That's the question....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2017, 12:51:57 pm
Y'all made regionals for the same reason we nearly made playoffs...huge drop in talent after the first 2 or 3

Close doesn't count.

MomaLion

MomaLion

Creative Sports Network is live streaming tonight's games. Go to www.csnsports.com

MomaLion

After 1st...girls
McCrory 15 Brinkley 12

hut1

Can someone please post tonights game times?

MomaLion

Halftime girls
McCrory 21 Brinkley 22

MomaLion

Quote from: hut1 on February 18, 2017, 04:14:13 pm
Can someone please post tonights game times?

Saturdays games are
4:00 McCrory vs Brinkley girls 3rd/4th place game
5:30 Des Arc vs Brinkley boys 3rd/4th place game
7:00 Carlisle vs Earle girls championship game
8:30 Clarendon vs Earle boys championship game

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2017, 01:54:44 pm
who said it wouldn't be a game? Either team can win but Ro can take a game over by herself on both ends.

Pit Bull

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2017, 12:46:14 pm
Several of then lost their composure. Scott kept hers throughout. Brinkley shouldn't have even been a thorn in yalls side but they held in there.

Hung in there?

MomaLion

Starting 4th...girls
McCrory 40 Brinkley 34

RedWolf275

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2017, 04:54:30 pm
Starting 4th...girls
McCrory 40 Brinkley 34

MomaLion you are one of the best score updaters on FF! Thanks.

NEark tigers

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2017, 04:54:30 pm
Starting 4th...girls
McCrory 40 Brinkley 34
Hope to see you tonight, ML.....I'll be there...

mr.gametime

Quote from: Dogg on February 18, 2017, 04:47:40 pm
who said it wouldn't be a game? Either team can win but Ro can take a game over by herself on both ends.

Last night was my first time watching Ro Scott in person..and i must say that girl is a baller...she has all the tools to play on the next level and will only get better being that shes only in the 10th grade.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2017, 03:52:39 pm
Y'all won't either after 1st round

Des arc just took it easy on yall and let yall win, coach knows you are the biggest whine bag on here, he didn't want to get accused by you of playing to rough or trying to hurt your precious players. 😭😭😭

MomaLion

McCrory 56 Brinkley 44...girls final

MomaLion

Quote from: RedWolf275 on February 18, 2017, 04:59:40 pm
MomaLion you are one of the best score updaters on FF! Thanks.
Well,  thank you :)

MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 18, 2017, 05:17:56 pm
Des arc just took it easy on yall and let yall win, coach knows you are the biggest whine bag on here, he didn't want to get accused by you of playing to rough or trying to hurt your precious players. 😭😭😭
Lol ok...it was good practice for our freshmen

MomaLion

After 1st...boys
Des Arc 4 Brinkley 15

Ctucker

It was good practice for lighthouses freshman winning yalls conference

MomaLion

Halftime boys
Des Arc 9 Brinkley 33

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 18, 2017, 05:59:25 pm
It was good practice for lighthouses freshman winning yalls conference
Did you forget that we split with Lightgouse?

Ctucker

No and it don't matter there team won conference! There best 2 players are freshman and there real good we play freshman and we beat them just wondering why you make a point to say we played freshman!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas