• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Basketball coaching jobs

Started by Moneymike, February 05, 2017, 10:12:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

basketballcoach15

AirItOut21

Where is Coach Scott headed to?

basketballcoach15

I hear he is the new Supt of the district.

Sports24/7

Hearing that Sloan is starting interviews. Any frontrunners or news on that job?
Is the job a good one? I know they had a good 30-5 season so didn't know what was going on there?

Trojanball24

I am hearing a former 7A West Head coach

Moonshiner

no mascot

old.dole

Anyone heard anything on the southern jobs?

Brian G

Quote from: Trojanball24 on May 05, 2017, 10:06:11 am
I am hearing a former 7A West Head coach
How long ago was he "former"?

basketballcoach15

Any updates on the current job openings?

WarriorFan

Lamar Jr Boys Basketball, must have 8th grade science certification. Open Now

basketballcoach15

TheOfficial

Quote from: Sports24/7 on May 05, 2017, 08:19:10 am
Hearing that Sloan is starting interviews. Any frontrunners or news on that job?
Is the job a good one? I know they had a good 30-5 season so didn't know what was going on there?

schools getting rid of coaches that work hard and that are doing a great job.  ignorant!!!

old.dole

Did he not play someone's boy enough or something?

Sports24/7

Quote from: old.dole on May 12, 2017, 07:13:33 am
Did he not play someone's boy enough or something?

Not exactly sure, but definitely something up when a coach goes 30-5 last season. Not sure on details, but questionable things have definitely gone down. Interesting to know the whole story.

bobcats

Quote from: Sports24/7 on May 12, 2017, 10:18:56 am
Not exactly sure, but definitely something up when a coach goes 30-5 last season. Not sure on details, but questionable things have definitely gone down. Interesting to know the whole story.

Strictly my opinion and I have no knowledge of the situation, but I do know Coach Cude and he is a old style coach.  Hard nose and demands a lot of his players.  In today's world of coddling kids, a lot of parents don't like it and complain to administration.  If the superintendent is weak and doesn't stand behind his coaches this is what happens.

old.dole

Seems to be a lot of this in today's world.

teachers pet

Heard Marshall coach was coming to Jessieville and Magnet Cove girls coach was also coming to Jessieville, just rumors.

bluegrassboy75

Per AAA website, Sloan-Hendrix has hired Riley Jenkins as its new boys coach.  I don't know any details except that he played for Lyon College and his last year was the 2015-16 season.

bluegrassboy75

Green Forest has hired Donnie Smith from Perryville per the Carroll County News website.

epotts

cellucor

July 09, 2017, 04:10:09 pm #121 Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:13:55 pm by cellucor
Any new moves?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas