• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Barry Norton instantly makes AHS a contender

Started by AHS2005, January 21, 2017, 05:46:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AHS2005

Quote from: zebrafan on January 27, 2017, 01:47:16 am
Well dang🤔
Shout out Sprinkle and the pine box though but we'd crash yall too sorry brodie

zebradynasty

Quote from: AHS06 on January 26, 2017, 07:33:37 pm
Our enrollment issues are not the same as in Pine Bluff.  PB enrollment is actually declining at a faster rate than Texarkana.  Our numbers will hold this next cycle and you'll have to deal with this awaken beast from Southwest Arkansas for at least another cycle. 

Beast...asleep ??? You throw out 2006 and 2007 and in the last 17 years AH has been mediocre. What issues for the enrollment decline at AH are different than PB?

zebradynasty

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 10:07:05 am

Does anyone even know what that means?

Made

Quote from: zebradynasty on January 27, 2017, 10:34:51 am
Does anyone even know what that means?
I don't know, but I am for ever using the "sprinkle" apology.......It was a dumb decision, a lesson i needed to learn, I'm just looking past it and to the future.

AHS2005

zebradynasty

AHS2005

AHS2005

Quote from: zebradynasty on January 27, 2017, 10:33:37 am
Beast...asleep ??? You throw out 2006 and 2007 and in the last 17 years AH has been mediocre. What issues for the enrollment decline at AH are different than PB?

Norton gonna hang 59 on yall for statements like this and we're good wherever the AAA wants to put us and yeah we've been mediocre but even you have to acknowledge the athletical talent. With structure and accountability anything is possible..look at the bball team under a first year coach

zebrafan

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 10:07:05 am

That would be White Hall boss man, I stated earlier that the Hogs were back, but let's settle down a tad a least til the season starts!

zebrafan

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 11:43:10 am

Norton gonna hang 59 on yall for statements like this and we're good wherever the AAA wants to put us and yeah we've been mediocre but even you have to acknowledge the athletical talent. With structure and accountability anything is possible..look at the bball team under a first year coach
Bulldogger15?

zebrafan

Texarkana_Piggie

AHS2005

Quote from: zebrafan on January 27, 2017, 11:47:21 am

That would be White Hall boss man, I stated earlier that the Hogs were back, but let's settle down a tad a least til the season starts!

Crime bluff is crime bluff and nah we've been waiting decades for a winner,,good luck tho

Texarkana_Piggie

well, this is an entertaining thread!  the THS faithful called him King Barry.  rumors were they wanted to rename summerhill road where it ran in front of tiger stadium barry norton boulevard.  y'all are a hoot.  i think he will get us back on the winning side but i don't think it will be in this first year.  it will help though that he has already started and can start working with the juniors, sophomores and freshmen now.

AHS06

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on January 27, 2017, 12:27:34 pm
well, this is an entertaining thread!  the THS faithful called him King Barry.  rumors were they wanted to rename summerhill road where it ran in front of tiger stadium barry norton boulevard.  y'all are a hoot. i think he will get us back on the winning side but i don't think it will be in this first year.  it will help though that he has already started and can start working with the juniors, sophomores and freshmen now.
+1

zebrafan

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 12:26:49 pm
Crime bluff is crime bluff and nah we've been waiting decades for a winner,,good luck tho
White Hall is a city top dawg....thanks for the good luck😘

zebrafan

well, this is an entertaining thread!  the THS faithful called him King Barry.  rumors were they wanted to rename summerhill road where it ran in front of tiger stadium barry norton boulevard.  y'all are a hoot.  i think he will get us back on the winning side but i don't think it will be in this first year.  it will help though that he has already started and can start working with the juniors, sophomores and freshmen now.
Yeah he's gonna have them in the thick of things, the to be junior class was real nice, what's the incoming 10th grade class look like?

AHS2005

Quote from: zebrafan on January 27, 2017, 02:35:47 pm

for sure broseph..you remember Ron Johnson or David Wesley or was that before your time? They'll tell you we're back like Alabama when they got Saban...and we call him Barry the Great over here..he's like Moses..AHS has been wandering for decades lost and now we have been found..from the Book of Norton 3:16

zebrafan

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 02:41:18 pm
for sure broseph..you remember Ron Johnson or David Wesley or was that before your time? They'll tell you we're back like Alabama when they got Saban...and we call him Barry the Great over here..he's like Moses..AHS has been wandering for decades lost and now we have been found..from the Book of Norton 3:16
I remember them, they told me the other day y'all would be back or something like that? Hey can you tell me if you guys are back yet?

AHS2005

Quote from: zebrafan on January 27, 2017, 02:35:47 pm

I really sincerely hope yall are on the schedule..i feel you and I will revisit this conversation after Jordan Hall rushes for 2 bills and DeJordan Mask breaks a couple 80 yard TDs...just wishful thinking though..Barry the Great will at least take us to the second round of the playoffs if not championship game..and trust homie..im not the only person in the trough that feels this way old-school

AHS2005

Quote from: zebrafan on January 27, 2017, 02:45:18 pm
I remember them, they told me the other day y'all would be back or something like that? Hey can you tell me if you guys are back yet?

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY THE 6A LIKE HURRICANE KATRINA TO THE PORT OF NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zebrafan

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 02:45:29 pm
I really sincerely hope yall are on the schedule..i feel you and I will revisit this conversation after Jordan Hall rushes for 2 bills and DeJordan Mask breaks a couple 80 yard TDs...just wishful thinking though..Barry the Great will at least take us to the second round of the playoffs if not championship game..and trust homie..im not the only person in the trough that feels this way old-school
We're not bud, but you are right you guys will go deeper in the playoff...just promise you'll keep that woody for Barry in your pants til that title is brought back to AHS!

AHS2005

Quote from: zebrafan on January 27, 2017, 02:48:29 pm
We're not bud, but you are right you guys will go deeper in the playoff...just promise you'll keep that woody for Barry in your pants til that title is brought back to AHS!

HARDER THAN ARABIC MATHEMATICS...if you went through your teens and most of your 20s being told how inferior your high school was because of shiloh christian fayetteville hs greenwood university etc...you would be as elated as I am..not my fault yall are going to be in the way of the Barry train..just know the destination is War Memorial..early december playa

AHS2005

Long Live King Barry aka Barry the Great...win a few state championships..we should put money in a pot and build a statue of him right there on Jefferson Ave...man its hard to be humble when your a Razorback fan..#WPS

zebrafan

January 27, 2017, 02:54:14 pm #76 Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 02:55:46 pm by zebrafan
Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 02:51:04 pm
HARDER THAN ARABIC MATHEMATICS...if you went through your teens and most of your 20s being told how inferior your high school was because of shiloh christian fayetteville hs greenwood university etc...you would be as elated as I am..not my fault yall are going to be in the way of the Barry train..just know the destination is War Memorial..early december playa
Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 02:51:04 pm
lol, I hear ya pimpin Pete, 6A got stronger that's for sure!

AHS2005

Quote from: zebrafan on January 27, 2017, 02:54:14 pm
lol, I hear ya pimipin Pete, 6A got stronger that's for sure!

more like Pimping Peezy..and i dont care how strong it is..it can be as strong as Earnest Mitchell...its debatable that we have the best athletes in the state...just saying

AHS2005

Quote from: zebrafan on January 27, 2017, 02:54:14 pm
lol, I hear ya pimpin Pete, 6A got stronger that's for sure!

oh yeah...WE'RE BACK...see ya in the playoffs (if yall make it)..

zebrafan

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 02:59:20 pm
oh yeah...WE'RE BACK...see ya in the playoffs (if yall make it)..
😂😂😂😂😂😂

AHS2005

Quote from: zebrafan on January 27, 2017, 03:04:27 pm
😂😂😂😂😂😂

its funny now till we Dub yall at Razorback Stadium...thats a long ride back to Jefferson County

zebrafan

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 03:08:59 pm
its funny now till we Dub yall at Razorback Stadium...thats a long ride back to Jefferson County
😂😂😂💀

AHS2005

Quote from: zebrafan on January 27, 2017, 03:11:44 pm
😂😂😂💀

nice emojis...when we knock yall out the playoffs ill buy you some Johnny Walkers off Stateline for your ride home... :o :o :o...ill even give you one of my 2k17 Barry Norton Cohibas for the state title game we're ordering up

AHS06

January 27, 2017, 07:48:26 pm #83 Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 07:50:19 pm by AHS06
Quote from: zebradynasty on January 27, 2017, 10:33:37 am
We've had some talented teams to underachieve.  I would say 2001, 2004, 2006, 2007, and 2011 all were capable of winning state.  Our program has not had any consistent successful coaching and that is about to change.  The same could be said about PB.  Do not forget the horrible slump PB went through and what makes matters worse is the fact that your program is considered historically the 2nd best in the state. 

As far as enrollment, the city of Texarkana, AR is growing and the city of Pine Bluff has suffered a huge loss.  I do however admire the movement with Simmons and the direction of Pine Bluff.  PB is having accreditation issues.  AHS has its problems but they are not as severe as PB.  We have four additional high schools in Texarkana that all bring something different to the table.  While the other three high schools in Pine Bluff well they are who they are... 

zebradynasty

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 03:08:59 pm

Actually, I'm sure we have forgotten how long the ride is after a lost to AHS! Out of the last 14 times we played AHS you have only won twice and only one of those wins was at AHS! 8)

AHS2005

Quote from: zebradynasty on January 27, 2017, 07:51:05 pm
Actually, I'm sure we have forgotten how long the ride is after a lost to AHS! Out of the last 14 times we played AHS you have only won twice and only one of those wins was at AHS! 8)

i hear ya but my young bulls arent going without a fight this year...last year everybody beat us up in the 6A and no with one hire...we re instantly top 3 in the conference...overnight..is that where all this hate from crime bluff is coming from? your sounding like you secretly remember when we used to thrash watson chapel on the reg...anyways we'll have zebracakes in the playoffs...hold your breath till then playa...see ya at Razorback stadium

AHS_Laserbacks

zebradynasty

January 27, 2017, 08:10:59 pm #87 Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 08:20:00 pm by zebradynasty
Quote from: AHS06 on January 27, 2017, 07:48:26 pm
We've had some talented teams to underachieve.  I would say 2001, 2004, 2006, 2007, and 2011 all were capable of winning state.  Our program has not had any consistent successful coaching and that is about to change.  The same could be said about PB.  Do not forget the horrible slump PB went through and what makes matters worse is the fact that your program is considered historically the 2nd best in the state. 

As far as enrollment, the city of Texarkana, AR is growing and the city of Pine Bluff has suffered a huge loss.  I do however admire the movement with Simmons and the direction of Pine Bluff.  PB is having accreditation issues.  AHS has its problems but they are not as severe as PB.  We have four additional high schools in Texarkana that all bring something different to the table.  While the other three high schools in Pine Bluff well they are who they are... 

Yes PB did go through a slump in the mid 2000's but it was not near as long as the one AHS is in. I don't see how ours was worst because we have won the second most games than any school in the state. Heck LR Central slump has been worst than AHS! At the rate they are going we will catch them in few years.

There is a lot going on to be positive about here but it's no easy fixes. IF and when the gas refinery is built that will help a lot and as most of our problems center around economics. If we manage this opportunity right it could be turnaround story of all time for the area.

AHS2005

Quote from: AHS_Laserbacks on January 27, 2017, 08:00:49 pm
Haha don't believe this for a minute

google the Vue apartments in Fayetteville Ark...he was my neighbor..he lived with Keon Hatcher D Wise and J Will...Sebastian Tretoja was there all the time too...dude i dont have to lie about anything haha...me and Trey Killian are even closer so ya know...not my fault i went to school on the Hill dont hate me bro ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AHS2005

Quote from: AHS_Laserbacks on January 27, 2017, 08:00:49 pm
Haha don't believe this for a minute

for you to be part of the fam...you sure do a lot of dry hating my man?? whats up with that?

zebradynasty

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 07:55:39 pm
i hear ya but my young bulls arent going without a fight this year...last year everybody beat us up in the 6A and no with one hire...we re instantly top 3 in the conference...overnight..is that where all this hate from crime bluff is coming from? your sounding like you secretly remember when we used to thrash watson chapel on the reg...anyways we'll have zebracakes in the playoffs...hold your breath till then playa...see ya at Razorback stadium

You seem to keep getting PBH (Pine Bluff High) mixed up with other schools in the city. Watson Chapel is a school district not a city and entirely separate school from PBH. Dollarway the same thing. White Hall is an entirely different city that borders Pine Bluff other than a border we share practically nothing. So you beating Watson Chapel is music to my ears!

AHS2005

Quote from: zebradynasty on January 27, 2017, 08:19:17 pm
You seem to keep getting PBH (Pine Bluff High) mixed up with other schools in the city. Watson Chapel is a school district not a city and entirely separate school from PBH. Dollarway the same thing. White Hall is an entirely different city that borders Pine Bluff other than a border we share practically nothing. So you beating Watson Chapel is music to my ears!

it smells funny out that way so i dont remember..so when girls would come to fayetteville and try to explain the Jefferson County dynamics to me it would all sound the same...sorry bro..its kinda how people in Dallas look at Texarkana..yall still suck tho hahahahahaha no offense broseph

AHS_Laserbacks

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 08:14:50 pm
google the Vue apartments in Fayetteville Ark...he was my neighbor..he lived with Keon Hatcher D Wise and J Will...Sebastian Tretoja was there all the time too...dude i dont have to lie about anything haha...me and Trey Killian are even closer so ya know...not my fault i went to school on the Hill dont hate me bro ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You talk a big game big boy...I'm sure youre exaggerating who you know BUT if you did know those guys you're probably involved in some less than reputable activities. Sprinkle even proved his thuggery this year at the Belk bowl. I've heard stories about the other ones...

zebradynasty

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 08:21:21 pm
it smells funny out that way so i dont remember..so when girls would come to fayetteville and try to explain the Jefferson County dynamics to me it would all sound the same...sorry bro..its kinda how people in Dallas look at Texarkana..yall still suck tho hahahahahaha no offense broseph

So you can understand how Texarkana can have so many high schools in the area most of which aren't much better than AHS but can't understand Pine Bluff having 3 high schools, two of which have very good football tradition.  ???

Must be the new thing of when you hadn't won crap in so long you just give up and talk smack like you actually are relevant! You millennials are some ignorant mofos! :-\

AHS_Laserbacks

Quote from: zebradynasty on January 27, 2017, 08:34:30 pm
So you can understand how Texarkana can have so many high schools in the area most of which aren't much better than AHS but can't understand Pine Bluff having 3 high schools, two of which have very good football tradition.  ???

Must be the new thing of when you hadn't won crap in so long you just give up and talk smack like you actually are relevant! You millennials are some ignorant mofos! :-\

Don't listen to ahs2005...some of us are realistic AHS fans that don't talk a ton of smack when we haven't been able to back it up. I like the hire but I'm a results guy

AHS2005

hater

AHS2005

Quote from: AHS_Laserbacks on January 27, 2017, 08:34:18 pm
You talk a big game big boy...I'm sure youre exaggerating who you know BUT if you did know those guys you're probably involved in some less than reputable activities. Sprinkle even proved his thuggery this year at the Belk bowl. I've heard stories about the other ones...

im really a big deal hahah...so and yeah we did a lot of things as colleges kids..did you go to UARK? or did you watch games from home? i lived across the street and ran to donald Dub when we almost beat Bama in the rain..anyways why you hate so much?? you mustve went to SAU or Henderson Nowhere??????

AHS2005

Quote from: AHS_Laserbacks on January 27, 2017, 08:43:38 pm
Don't listen to ahs2005...some of us are realistic AHS fans that don't talk a ton of smack when we haven't been able to back it up. I like the hire but I'm a results guy

im a booster i can say what i want chump...put some respek on my name noob

AHS2005

haha yeah dude im almost 30..and i talk smack because i can back it up and i have the funds to back it up...remember that old school...

AHS_Laserbacks

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 09:45:40 pm
im really a big deal hahah...so and yeah we did a lot of things as colleges kids..did you go to UARK? or did you watch games from home? i lived across the street and ran to donald Dub when we almost beat Bama in the rain..anyways why you hate so much?? you mustve went to SAU or Henderson Nowhere??????

No i didn't go to UA and I don't see why that matters. I'm not "hating" as your people say...Im just a man that  believes in a hard day's work and earning everything you make. You say you're a big deal...I'm pretty involved in AHS athletics and can't say I've ever seen you around. I want nothing more than to win games next year but you need to pump the breaks on all your overzealous predictions...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas