• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 1a players

Started by CrispyLips, January 21, 2017, 08:40:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 05, 2017, 03:54:20 pm
Sorry, she's the left handed guard.  I think she's #25.  She's a junior

If I wasn't having an off day I'd probably have made the connection myself...

CrispyLips

Bannermountainman you think Shirley players are too good man haha they only ones on that team that are good are the first six

BannerMountainMan

March 05, 2017, 07:33:28 pm #102 Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 07:37:20 pm by BannerMountainMan
Quote from: CrispyLips on March 05, 2017, 07:28:58 pm
Bannermountainman you think Shirley players are too good man haha they only ones on that team that are good are the first six
Carl don't start stuff man ;)

CrispyLips

Look man I'm just stating a fact 😉

BannerMountainMan

We all a little biased aren't we?  ;D

JimmyChitwood

The players at Shirley may not look out of this world but coach Brown brings them a long ways with smart coaching and encouragement. Shirley teams sometimes overachieve because of this so next years team could surprise.

94hogs

Quote from: HorseFeathers on March 05, 2017, 03:36:17 pm
McGowan?
McGowan is an amazing basketball player. Deadly defensive player. I dont think she got enough credit. Her, Dillard, & Dodson along w Stowers will be a force again next year! Dodson and Mcgowan will be playing college ball no doubt about it.

Hero of Twin Groves

Brown bringing players along with encouragement? Didn't know there was a four letter word for that.

Culppepermtn999

Jimmy Chitwood is the best player in 1a no question.  ;D 

Moonshiner

Quote from: 94hogs on March 07, 2017, 11:45:39 am
McGowan is an amazing basketball player. Deadly defensive player. I dont think she got enough credit. Her, Dillard, & Dodson along w Stowers will be a force again next year! Dodson and Mcgowan will be playing college ball no doubt about it.

Agreed.  McGowan was easily their best defensive player.  Made several big defensive plays for them.  Foley from UALR came to watch Dodson during the regional.

94hogs

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 07, 2017, 01:45:08 pm
Agreed.  McGowan was easily their best defensive player.  Made several big defensive plays for them.  Foley from UALR came to watch Dodson during the regional.
Not surprised at all. And I can't imagine someone not looking at mcgowan. Her defense alone is an asset.

Majorpain

Quote from: HorseFeathers on March 05, 2017, 03:36:17 pm
McGowan?

I agree totally they are moving up a freshman that average 16 points a game and 12 rebounds between the 6 ft freshman that usually had 8 blocks along with a 6 ft 4 girl coming in with the loaded talent that played on junior team as well. The loaded talent that they still have from senior high they are hungry. Every single kid on the Norfork team is talented and McGowan and Dodson are going to be playing college ball and possibly a few of the others. Norfork wants that title chase and they got the players . They loss huge difference makers but they will still be there.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas