• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WHO IS THE TOP PLAYERS TO WATCH IN 2A THIS YEAR??????

Started by baseball man, January 20, 2017, 08:32:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

baseball man

With a lot of talent gone to other conferences. Who is the players to watch?????

Razorbacks48

nash and fowler from PW, mcc has a sophomore pitcher that threw some varsity games last year. believe his last name is bull, the freshman from hazen is supposedly 85mph, thats a few i know of

baseball man

big E

Yeah he was the Jr high qb. Big tall kid. I'm sure he'll get Mr. Nash when we play. Toles is his last name I think.

deltahog

Nash from PW for sure could possibly be best pitcher in 2A. Also keep an eye on their shortstop, last name I believe Till. Talked to a PW parent said he was dealing with back injury all season last year being healthy will sure help him be a top infielder. Toll from Hazen, watched him in football kid is an athlete.  All I know is from the 6-2A and they are down this year standout player wise

big E

baseball man

I see Nash was pitching 84 to 85 at the PBR event this weekend. Not bad this early.

big E

I figure 85 to 87 will be tops for him he has great movement that makes it harder to lock on to.

baseball man

big E

baseball man

January 24, 2017, 09:34:39 am #10 Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 11:36:59 am by baseball man
Anytime you have a kid that can hit mid 80's. You have a chance to win in 2a.

new_guy787

Marc Westbrook from England has got to be in the conversation! He plays second base mostly but is used all over the field and hit lead off for them last year! He has a great glove and decent stick!

Bigditchlion

+1 he has to be on someone's radar for college ball!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas