• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USA Today High School Coach of the Year 2016

Started by Maynard G Krebs, December 20, 2016, 01:13:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Maynard G Krebs

December 20, 2016, 01:13:31 pm Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 01:37:06 pm by Maynard G Krebs
Congratulations to Coach Kevin Kelley of Pulaski Academy on being named the USA Today American High School Football Coach of the Year, 2016.

http://usatodayhss.com/2016/2016-american-family-insurance-all-usa-football-coach-of-the-year-kevin-kelley-pulaski-academy-ark

PA Dad

Overdahill

Absolutely, it takes a strong constitution to have the courage of your convictions thru all the 2nd guessing and criticism. Well done Coach!

Youngsta71701

December 21, 2016, 06:19:04 am #3 Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 06:21:04 am by Youngsta71701
I don't know him personally but no doubt he is a great high school coach. We need more coaches like him in the state of Arkansas to help develop some of these kids and send more players to the hill.

Coach Kelley, Thank you for your services. A lot of people don't realize how much time, effort, and sacrifice it takes to be a successful coach in anything. It even takes more for football.

Intelligentsia

I don't know about other aspects that go into an all around great coach, but there is NO doubt about his X's & O's, his ability to get the most out of his players and a committment to his "system".  Congratulations to Coach Kelley.

FD4

To heck with the hill, lets get them to ASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas