• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 50 Hampton Excuses

Started by FilmCrew, December 12, 2016, 07:50:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FilmCrew

December 12, 2016, 07:50:07 pm Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 08:20:56 pm by FilmCrew
One central location to list all of your Hampton Excuses...

50. We beat England...We deserve to win
49. We beat beat Des Arc
48. We recruited
47. The Fearless Friday posters predicted us to win.
46. We are faster
45. It is our destiny
44. Hampton/Hermitage has 16 letters and it is 2016 so....Hello... We should get rings!!
43. Thomas is the best player in the state...
42. Mount Ida already has a Championship..
41. We have Flawlessthoughts as a fan... (Well kinda...if we win)

dirtysteve

hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahah they lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThreadWatcher

Speaking of flawless.... where is he? Oh yea, "He Gone"!

BO_KNOWS

Film crew you are enjoying this kicking the dog while their down... you have no character and no class!

Coach_RC

40. The mayor named Saturday "Bulldog Football Day" in Hampton.
39. We did not quit mid-year like our dads did their senior seasons.
38. Every church in town took down spiritual sayings on their signs and made it about football.
37. The coach's uncle just happened to have an available rent house for the "transfers."
36. We have our own cannon and get ticked when we can't take it into visiting stadiums.
35. We almost won a peewee football championship - with our own players.

FilmCrew

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on December 12, 2016, 09:11:48 pm
Film crew you are enjoying this kicking the dog while their down... you have no character and no class!

Thank you... First shots fired from HAMPTON.. I return the favor, I have no class.. Classic!!! LOOK in the MIRROR my beautiful friend.

ThreadWatcher

BO_KNOWS

I've congratulated ida time and time again !! I'm not crying over yalls win. What are you talking about me look in the mirror??

FilmCrew

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on December 12, 2016, 09:33:44 pm
I've congratulated ida time and time again !! I'm not crying over yalls win. What are you talking about me look in the mirror??

I'm not talking about YOU directly.. BUT you have read the posts.. Pages and Pages of people disrespecting the Lions..YOU know like saying Hampton is the Champions when In fact they are just the first LOSERS. Posts like we are slow, don't belong on the field with Hampton.. YOU know people saying "I congratulated Mount Ida" then following it up with something stupid like "Hampton 2016 Champions"...

BO_KNOWS

Just my opinion. Since y'all won -do we first losers need to get off of the boards and stop giving our opinions??

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: FilmCrew on December 12, 2016, 07:50:07 pm

49. We beat beat Des Arc
48. We recruited
47. The Fearless Friday posters predicte ;Dd us to win.
46. We are faster
45. It is our destiny
44. Hampton/Hermitage has 16 letters and it is 2016 so....Hello... We should get rings!!
Lol

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: ThreadWatcher on December 12, 2016, 08:28:54 pm
Speaking of flawless.... where is he? Oh yea, "He Gone"!
Like the wind..

FilmCrew

#1 reason... (From Hampton's Classiest Fan) BO_KNOWS

"We know the refs wanted the all white team to win. Boom there I said it!!!!"

Stay Classy Hampton..Stay Classy....

JC Guy

Quote from: FilmCrew on December 12, 2016, 09:30:40 pm
Thank you... First shots fired from HAMPTON.. I return the favor, I have no class.. Classic!!! LOOK in the MIRROR my beautiful friend.
All year long. What did they like to jab people with? Boom Boom Boom!

bobthebuilder

Quote from: FilmCrew on December 12, 2016, 07:50:07 pm

49. We beat beat Des Arc
48. We recruited
47. The Fearless Friday posters predicted us to win.
46. We are faster
45. It is our destiny
Say anything you want...I've got no problem with that...I don't talk crap and I've never made an excuse, check my posts, but I'm getting pretty tired of the recruited line...this is something you know nothing about.  Talk mean, nasty, I don't care, just make dang sure you know the truth before letting stupid stuff roll out of your mouth.

Lions84

WOW Hampton fans have taken losing pretty good.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Lions84 on December 13, 2016, 09:13:03 am
WOW Hampton fans have taken losing pretty good.

They act like its never happened before!

ThreadWatcher

I am kinda curious bob, I will admit that. I know a Hampton player went to Watson Chapel last year cuz Hampton didn't make a team. But, he came back, I can kinda see that. I guess what I'm more curious about is how/why they all left Hermitage. I would think that with them Hermitage would have enough players to have a team. Your right....I don't know the entire story.

fresh_prince

Quote from: ThreadWatcher on December 13, 2016, 09:45:23 am
I am kinda curious bob, I will admit that. I know a Hampton player went to Watson Chapel last year cuz Hampton didn't make a team. But, he came back, I can kinda see that. I guess what I'm more curious about is how/why they all left Hermitage. I would think that with them Hermitage would have enough players to have a team. Your right....I don't know the entire story.

They had 11 or 12 with Thomas, childs and Davis.

bobthebuilder

Quote from: ThreadWatcher on December 13, 2016, 09:45:23 am

First practice was Monday, third week of July...Monta, already suspicious of low numbers made a statement that if there weren't enough at practice, he would play elsewhere...There were 7.  He decided to give it till Tuesday and made the same statement....there was 9.  That day he made the decision to play elsewhere.  Our boys were in the weight room the whole month of June....we knew how many we would have.  Hermitage was not active in June, they didn't know about numbers.  At that point, the coaching staff started scrambling for players.  I saw with my own eyes, the text from the Hermitage coach to Monta's mom that said I can get 11, but I can't promise anymore...The young man simply made the hardest decision he ever had to make to be able to show his talent on a team with an adequate number of players.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: bobthebuilder on December 13, 2016, 09:59:55 am
First practice was Monday, third week of July...Monta, already suspicious of low numbers made a statement that if there weren't enough at practice, he would play elsewhere...There were 7.  He decided to give it till Tuesday and made the same statement....there was 9.  That day he made the decision to play elsewhere.  Our boys were in the weight room the whole month of June....we knew how many we would have.  Hermitage was not active in June, they didn't know about numbers.  At that point, the coaching staff started scrambling for players.  I saw with my own eyes, the text from the Hermitage coach to Monta's mom that said I can get 11, but I can't promise anymore...The young man simply made the hardest decision he ever had to make to be able to show his talent on a team with an adequate number of players.
You can't knock him for that, with 11 or 12 players the team was a injury or two away from forfeited games anyway. He made the right choice to guarantee he would have a place to play the whole year.

bearbacker52

people stop acting like punks,, u saying things that you would not say to their faces. that is cowardice which is a lot worse than losing a game..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas