• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

well where are the Hampton blowout people at

Started by brown2010, December 10, 2016, 02:47:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: pine-ryder on December 12, 2016, 03:58:09 pm
No dog in this hunt other then being a fan of 2A football. Congrats to both Mt. Ida and Hampton. It does seem like some adults believe that if they keep talking about fumbles and penalties AAA will take the trophy from Mt. Ida and give it to Hampton. Someone mentioned politics on one of the other boards and I kind of laughed and thought boy he his close. Maybe if we protest and get loud they will take the trophy away. Everyone gets a trophy maybe not a ring but there is always a trophy. Again congrats to both teams but the talk of 7 touchdowns being called back or it was or wasn't a fumble is mooooooooo point. Take this energy and put it in discipline and your there again next year.

The good folks of Hampton would rather keep their runner up trophy instead of succumb to liberal panty waste ways. In my opinion.

fresh_prince

Quote from: sickwillie on December 12, 2016, 02:22:52 pm
Finally some credit in AGRI! We (well I) take pride in FFA

Me too sick. Without agriculture there is no football.

M.I. D

I'm ok with Hampton getting rings... As long as they are silver ;)

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: sickwillie on December 12, 2016, 02:22:52 pm
Finally some credit in AGRI! We (well I) take pride in FFA

Do you believe in the future of farming, with a faith born not of words, but deeds?

sickwillie

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on December 12, 2016, 04:27:48 pm
Do you believe in the future of farming, with a faith born not of words, but deeds?

Yep! Achievements won by the present and past generations of agriculturists... in the promise of better days through better ways

bearbacker52

Quote from: sickwillie on December 12, 2016, 04:30:07 pm
Yep! Achievements won by the present and past generations of agriculturists... in the promise of better days through better ways

i seen a bumper sticker that said,,,Farmers ''dont cuss them with your mouth full''

ThreadWatcher

Quote from: sickwillie on December 12, 2016, 04:30:07 pm

Even as the better things we now enjoy have come to us from the struggles of former years........

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas