• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

well where are the Hampton blowout people at

Started by brown2010, December 10, 2016, 02:47:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Scrapper

thabeast428

Almost All the hampton folks were on facebook crying about the refs and saying there from mt ida 😂😂... just saying I was hoping Hampton won but same time got tired of all the smack talk they kept doing that glad they got beat

Old Scrapper

I watched the game on TV and the replay showed every flag thrown was justified, some folks just don't take defeat to well.

bdubyab60

Old Scrapper

And I picked Hampton to win only because I thought Ables would have sense enough to make Monta the focus of the offense.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 11, 2016, 06:05:39 pm
I watched the game on TV and the replay showed every flag thrown was justified, some folks just don't take defeat to well.

I agree, but some of the penalties were behind the play but still are penalties.

FilmCrew

I love that flawlessthougths is trying to distance himself from being a Hampton fan..

AirWarren

Quote from: FilmCrew on December 11, 2016, 06:35:48 pm
I love that flawlessthougths is trying to distance himself from being a Hampton fan..

He was never interested in the "team" aspect of the whole thing. He was just there for one thing. Rest assured, Hampton football will miss MT but not people in his circle like that guy. Most, will probably be excited to have him not post anything in regard to the program and will be happy to see him leave as a poster. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 11, 2016, 06:08:29 pm
And I picked Hampton to win only because I thought Ables would have sense enough to make Monta the focus of the offense.

I could have told you he doesnt

FilmCrew

Quote from: AirWarren on December 11, 2016, 06:38:05 pm
He was never interested in the "team" aspect of the whole thing. He was just there for one thing. Rest assured, Hampton football will miss MT but not people in his circle like that guy. Most, will probably be excited to have him not post anything in regard to the program and will be happy to see him leave as a poster.

Well he sure made a lot of "wild" predictions for the game...And wouldn't listen to any facts given to why Mount Ida wouldn't be blown off the field... I never thought we were underdogs... Mount Ida has faced these giants all year long with the same battle cry. When we got beat by Dierks we owned it.. Refs had nothing to do with the out come of that game. I don't know where this mentality comes from that you are somehow gifted a win because of who you played the week before.

BO_KNOWS

You had 4 turnovers against dierks , with that you deserve to lose.

FilmCrew

Again...Not running from the fact... We got beat... Not trying blame anyone else.. We even wanted Coach White to come back and coach again the following Friday.

bdubyab60

And points at every other kid in the field and blames them and the staff for the loss. All the while not one bit of respect for the team they lost too.

flawlessthoughts

I think you love me.

FilmCrew

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 11, 2016, 07:02:51 pm
And points at every other kid in the field and blames them and the staff for the loss. All the while not one bit of respect for the team they lost too.
Mt Ida was decent, their coaching was GREAT.. Hampton was the far better team just not well-coached as Mt Ida.

flawlessthoughts

December 11, 2016, 07:12:27 pm #116 Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 07:31:45 pm by flawlessthoughts
Quote from: FilmCrew on December 11, 2016, 07:09:23 pm
Hey, It's the "NOT" a Hampton fan guy...
Fact! Are you Hampton fans Hampton fans or are you guys Monta fans also? You guys appeared when Monta showed up. I can't recall seeing a Hampton fan before this season. Hhmm, one of those things that make you wonder. Honesty is smooth & easy, it only brings enemies and crushes like AirWarren.

bdubyab60

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 11, 2016, 07:11:52 pm
Mt Ida was decent, their coaching was GREAT.. Hampton was the far better team just not well-coached as Mt Ida.
Well it's something

tacklethis...

Quote from: FilmCrew on December 11, 2016, 06:51:49 pm
Well he sure made a lot of "wild" predictions for the game...And wouldn't listen to any facts given to why Mount Ida wouldn't be blown off the field... I never thought we were underdogs... Mount Ida has faced these giants all year long with the same battle cry. When we got beat by Dierks we owned it.. Refs had nothing to do with the out come of that game. I don't know where this mentality comes from that you are somehow gifted a win because of who you played the week before.

Film crew,

You never gave us props after we won, others did but you disappeared until the playoff run started.

FilmCrew

HA!!!! Well your post showed other wise... You can try to distance yourself now..But everyone on here knows your true colors... Maybe you need to go back and read some of your posts.. I am not going to take the time because you say someone posted on your account or something like that..

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 11, 2016, 07:12:27 pm
Fact! Are you Hampton fans Hampton fans or are you guys Monta fans also? You guys appeared when Monta showed up. I can't recall seeing a Hampton fan before this season. Hhmm, one of those things that make you wonder. Honesty is smooth & easy, it only brings enemies and crushes like AirWarren.

Most of them showed up when ables got the head coaching job, claiming him the savior, then they quickly disappeared, which it looks like what is what is happening now

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 11, 2016, 08:07:08 pm
Most of them showed up when ables got the head coaching job, claiming him the savior, then they quickly disappeared, which it looks like what is what is happening now
I'm sure you won't hear much from them after this season. Won't hear much from me either lol.

dawgpound

I'm hear just upset at all the flags we got and I'm not pointing a finger yea we committed most all of them just seemed a little excessive at times I've got picture evidence of the first (fumble) at the one that shows the ball across the goal line but again none of it matters now it should have never come down to one play

Old Scrapper

😪😪😪😪😪😪that's all I got out of your comment DP

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: dawgpound on December 11, 2016, 08:25:16 pm
I'm hear just upset at all the flags we got and I'm not pointing a finger yea we committed most all of them just seemed a little excessive at times I've got picture evidence of the first (fumble) at the one that shows the ball across the goal line but again none of it matters now it should have never come down to one play

You should post the photo.

dawgpound

December 11, 2016, 08:31:18 pm #125 Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 08:35:52 pm by dawgpound
I'm not crying I had no control over the outcome of the game it's one of them thangs.  the team that made less mistakes won as it should be.  I would post the pic but don't know how to from my phone may have to at work not that it really matters anyway what's done is done

BO_KNOWS

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on December 11, 2016, 08:45:30 pm
Where is old scrapper from??

Not sure, but my guess is the Hazel/deValls Bluff area.   The only other Scrapper mascot besides Nashville was in deValls Bluff, which is in Hazen school district now. 

Old Scrapper

Maynard G Krebs

Old Scrapper

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on December 11, 2016, 08:31:18 pm
I'm not crying I had no control over the outcome of the game it's one of them thangs.  the team that made less mistakes won as it should be.  I would post the pic but don't know how to from my phone may have to at work not that it really matters anyway what's done is done

I dont understand what "fumble" that yall keep referring too, the stats show hampton with 2 turnovers,  the monta/hegler fumble exchange and the one where the ida player just took the ball from monta. Neither of thoose were questionable. Ive saw the picture on facebook, but it doesnt go with either of the 2 t.o.s.

I can post the picture if you send it too me.

Wonderdog

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 11, 2016, 01:31:11 pm
Everyone wants to pat you on the back when you're on top of that mountain...
Great song. Very true statement as well.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 11, 2016, 09:02:12 pm
I dont understand what "fumble" that yall keep referring too, the stats show hampton with 2 turnovers,  the monta/hegler fumble exchange and the one where the ida player just took the ball from monta. Neither of thoose were questionable. Ive saw the picture on facebook, but it doesnt go with either of the 2 t.o.s.

I can post the picture if you send it too me.
There was 3.

Wonderdog

Thoughts from the game:

1. Tough loss for Hampton. It almost seemed like destiny there for a little bit. Those kids, coaches, and community members suffered a tough loss earlier in the season. The way they battled back from the circumstances was impressive. Congratulations on a truly great season bulldogs!

2. Mount Ida. Congratulations on earning a state championship. Your kids are a tough, scrappy bunch. To come in and execute the "3 yards and a cloud of dust" game plan is very frustrating on the opposing defense. You made fewer mistakes and capitalized on a couple opportunities in order to secure the win. Congratulations on the championship season!

3. Hampton made too many mistakes. This ultimately cost them the game. Not "one" play, but several. I want to hold my tounge (fingers) on specific mistakes by the kids and coaches. What's done is done.

4. Fans, players, coaches, and other fearless posters. I enjoy many of your posts. You get a feel of the identity of a community based on how the posters represent themselves. Some, including myself have made a post or two that we might wish to take back from time to time. It was a great experience getting to watch this game live and in person. Lets try to keep the things that truly matter in perspective moving forward from the conclusion of this season. I hope that the seniors go on to graduate and pursue the things they want in life. Congratulations to both teams on fantastic seasons!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on December 11, 2016, 08:45:30 pm
Where is old scrapper from??
BO_KNOWS Old Scrapper is from Hazen now, if you ever get up here stop in and eat at my "Wings Chinese soul food restaurant", just ask for Wing and I'll come out the kitchen to meet you! 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 11, 2016, 09:29:44 pm
BO_KNOWS Old Scrapper is from Hazen now, if you ever get up here stop in and eat at my "Wings Chinese soul food restaurant", just ask for Wing and I'll come out the kitchen to meet you!

Lol. Whats that address?

Old Scrapper

December 11, 2016, 09:33:44 pm #137 Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 09:41:02 pm by Old Scrapper
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 11, 2016, 09:31:10 pm
Lol. Whats that address?
on Main Street next to the dog pound "no pun intended with the dog pound comment"

PA Dad

Quote from: Wonderdog on December 11, 2016, 09:20:30 pm
Thoughts from the game:

1. Tough loss for Hampton. It almost seemed like destiny there for a little bit. Those kids, coaches, and community members suffered a tough loss earlier in the season. The way they battled back from the circumstances was impressive. Congratulations on a truly great season bulldogs!

2. Mount Ida. Congratulations on earning a state championship. Your kids are a tough, scrappy bunch. To come in and execute the "3 yards and a cloud of dust" game plan is very frustrating on the opposing defense. You made fewer mistakes and capitalized on a couple opportunities in order to secure the win. Congratulations on the championship season!

3. Hampton made too many mistakes. This ultimately cost them the game. Not "one" play, but several. I want to hold my tounge (fingers) on specific mistakes by the kids and coaches. What's done is done.

4. Fans, players, coaches, and other fearless posters. I enjoy many of your posts. You get a feel of the identity of a community based on how the posters represent themselves. Some, including myself have made a post or two that we might wish to take back from time to time. It was a great experience getting to watch this game live and in person. Lets try to keep the things that truly matter in perspective moving forward from the conclusion of this season. I hope that the seniors go on to graduate and pursue the things they want in life. Congratulations to both teams on fantastic seasons!

Classy post.  +1.

BO_KNOWS

Old scrapper thanks for showing that Hazen class. Your trying to kick a dog when he's down..

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 11, 2016, 09:33:44 pm
on Main Street next to the dog pound "no pun intended with the dog pound comment"

The bluff?

Old Scrapper

Pick_DA_EAGLES

bearbacker52

dawgpound

6 on defense and 6 on offense starters most are sophomores

Old Scrapper

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on December 11, 2016, 09:54:17 pm
Old scrapper thanks for showing that Hazen class. Your trying to kick a dog when he's down..
No I wasn't, if you will go back I have picked Hampton on every game except the DA and England games.
I have only gigged you folks that whined about the Refs and not give MT Ida the credit they deserve for beating (and I quote from Hampton fans) "The 3 headed Monster",  I know your Players and little town are tore up over the loss but stay Humble because at least yall made it to the Championship game.

ThreadWatcher

Quote from: bearbacker52 on December 12, 2016, 05:51:11 am
how many is hampton returning?
N. traylor #3
B. Nutt #4
M. Thomas #5
T.neal #7
A. Davis #10
K. Childs #20
M. Rose #28
E. (Hoss) hegler #32
C. McPherson #54
R. Williams #57

Seniors as listed in another post.

bearbacker52

no matter what people say on here, or in the general public,,you are either building a winning program or you are not...you taste victory that should encourage you to work that much harder..you guys have dominated in agri for a long time, transfer that to football. Good job hampton.

sickwillie

Quote from: bearbacker52 on December 12, 2016, 02:12:04 pm
no matter what people say on here, or in the general public,,you are either building a winning program or you are not...you taste victory that should encourage you to work that much harder..you guys have dominated in agri for a long time, transfer that to football. Good job hampton.

Finally some credit in AGRI! We (well I) take pride in FFA

pine-ryder

No dog in this hunt other then being a fan of 2A football. Congrats to both Mt. Ida and Hampton. It does seem like some adults believe that if they keep talking about fumbles and penalties AAA will take the trophy from Mt. Ida and give it to Hampton. Someone mentioned politics on one of the other boards and I kind of laughed and thought boy he his close. Maybe if we protest and get loud they will take the trophy away. Everyone gets a trophy maybe not a ring but there is always a trophy. Again congrats to both teams but the talk of 7 touchdowns being called back or it was or wasn't a fumble is mooooooooo point. Take this energy and put it in discipline and your there again next year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas