• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Dream Pea Ridge Season Comes to a Close TOMORROW!

Started by JoshuaRug13, December 08, 2016, 03:55:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshuaRug13

BLACKHAWK FANS!

It's time to get fired up. 
It's time to put all the trash talk and small talk aside.
It's time for some football at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock, AR!

These Blackhawks have already done something that every previous team failed to do...Make the State Championship game.  It's been a dream and a thrill to watch.

But their job is not yet done.  They have one more game...arguably their toughest game all year...against the Warren Lumberjacks.  It will take every yard to beat these guys, and we need to be there!

Pea Ridge fans, I know it's a longer drive, but WE NEED TO BE THERE.

It's GOING TO BE COLD, but WE NEED TO BE THERE.

Don't miss out on this chance to see history.  If these boys come out and win this game, don't regret that you weren't there!  Don't just sit by the fireplace and sip your hot chocolate watching the stream...BE THERE!

When you are at the game, BE LOUD.  BE ENERGETIC.
Trust me, you will be two times warmer because of it...:D

The Pea Ridge Blackhawks have done a amazing job getting to this stage.  I will now list the seniors of the team...I will have a sign there that lists the seniors as well...

Hunter Gaston
Zaine Holley
Jacob Torres
Joseph Ortiz
Garrett King
Moizes Davila
Kamden Boyd
Tanner Flippo
Ransom Henson
Wyatt Weber
Nathan Spencer
Britton Caudill
Brett Scott
Beau German
Cameron Wood
Seth Trammell
Trevor Hyman
Blake Noland
Dalton Harwell
Duncan Truesdell
Don Busby
Miranda Morgan
Tanner Stamps
Tyler Randell

LET'S GO TO WMS IN LARGE NUMBERS BLACKHAWK FANS!  LET'S DO IT FOR THESE BOYS!  THEY DESERVE IT!  THEY HAVE ALL PUT IN THE WORK AND THE EFFORT, AND NOW LET'S GO REWARD THEM WITH A LARGE SUPPORT CROWD DOWN TO WMS! 

GO BLACKHAWKS!

LJ06

$aintMaximu$

AirWarren

Youknowwhothisis

JoshuaRug13

Also PR fans, make sure you get to LR early.  Get into that stadium and get fired up.  This is going to let the boys know that they have the community there to support them and get them more confident, focused and pumped! 

$aintMaximu$

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 08, 2016, 04:51:57 pm
Also PR fans, make sure you get to LR early.  Get into that stadium and get fired up.  This is going to let the boys know that they have the community there to support them and get them more confident, focused and pumped!

Also don't forget cowbells, air horns, AND THE GRILL.....

AirWarren

Pokey03

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 08, 2016, 03:55:37 pm
BLACKHAWK FANS!

It's time to get fired up. 
It's time to put all the trash talk and small talk aside.
It's time for some football at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock, AR!

These Blackhawks have already done something that every previous team failed to do...Make the State Championship game.  It's been a dream and a thrill to watch.

But their job is not yet done.  They have one more game...arguably their toughest game all year...against the Warren Lumberjacks.  It will take every yard to beat these guys, and we need to be there!

Pea Ridge fans, I know it's a longer drive, but WE NEED TO BE THERE.

It's GOING TO BE COLD, but WE NEED TO BE THERE.

Don't miss out on this chance to see history.  If these boys come out and win this game, don't regret that you weren't there!  Don't just sit by the fireplace and sip your hot chocolate watching the stream...BE THERE!

When you are at the game, BE LOUD.  BE ENERGETIC.
Trust me, you will be two times warmer because of it...:D

The Pea Ridge Blackhawks have done a amazing job getting to this stage.  I will now list the seniors of the team...I will have a sign there that lists the seniors as well...

Hunter Gaston
Zaine Holley
Jacob Torres
Joseph Ortiz
Garrett King
Moizes Davila
Kamden Boyd
Tanner Flippo
Ransom Henson
Wyatt Weber
Nathan Spencer
Britton Caudill
Brett Scott
Beau German
Cameron Wood
Seth Trammell
Trevor Hyman
Blake Noland
Dalton Harwell
Duncan Truesdell
Don Busby
Miranda Morgan
Tanner Stamps
Tyler Randell

LET'S GO TO WMS IN LARGE NUMBERS BLACKHAWK FANS!  LET'S DO IT FOR THESE BOYS!  THEY DESERVE IT!  THEY HAVE ALL PUT IN THE WORK AND THE EFFORT, AND NOW LET'S GO REWARD THEM WITH A LARGE SUPPORT CROWD DOWN TO WMS! 

GO BLACKHAWKS!

Throw a shirt on Joshy, and you left the snare drum unattended

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Pokey03 on December 08, 2016, 04:55:43 pm
Throw a shirt on Joshy, and you left the snare drum unattended

That is not me...

GAME OVER!

Try again later :)...

Pokey03

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 08, 2016, 04:56:30 pm
That is not me...

GAME OVER!

Try again later :)...
Are you sure... He looks a lot like you to me.

beach bum

The dream season of finishing 3rd or 4th in the polls?... Just because you make it to the finals doesn't make you the 2nd best team in 4A. Ask 2012 Ozark and 2014 Mena about that..... Warren 42 Pea Ridge 14

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: beach bum on December 08, 2016, 05:12:13 pm
The dream season of finishing 3rd or 4th in the polls?... Just because you make it to the finals doesn't make you the 2nd best team. Ask 2012 Ozark and 2014 Mena about that.

If you don't think this is the dream season here at the ridge, you are sadly mistaken...

Read this article...

http://www.nwaonline.com/news/2016/dec/08/pea-ridge-faces-warren-for-state-title-/?news-arkansas-nwa

AirWarren

Pokey03

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 08, 2016, 05:11:54 pm
Again, I don't want anyone or me to get in trouble. 

Sir, I understand.  I just don't like it when another person that I know is made fun of because he is excited...
Who was making fun? I thought it was you, maybe it's your brother I don't know

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Pokey03 on December 08, 2016, 05:15:24 pm
Who was making fun? I thought it was you, maybe it's your brother I don't know

Go Blackhawks!

bigchief72455

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 08, 2016, 05:11:54 pm
Again, I don't want anyone or me to get in trouble. 

Sir, I understand.  I just don't like it when another person that I know is made fun of because he is excited...
Kinda like how you made an Ozark JV post down in the junior high section? Yeah you weren't casting out a line there.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: bigchief72455 on December 08, 2016, 05:32:38 pm
Kinda like how you made an Ozark JV post down in the junior high section? Yeah you weren't casting out a line there.

Go Blackhawks!

Youknowwhothisis

Quote from: beach bum on December 08, 2016, 05:12:13 pm
The dream season of finishing 3rd or 4th in the polls?... Just because you make it to the finals doesn't make you the 2nd best team in 4A. Ask 2012 Ozark and 2014 Mena about that..... Warren 42 Pea Ridge 14
What about when we beat the team that you couldn't? Pea Ridge 28 Warren 27

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on December 08, 2016, 05:35:33 pm

Yes!  Get fired up!  Blackhawk fans, don't miss your chance to watch these boys shock the world and get that 1st championship trophy!  Do it for the seniors! 

Pokey03

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on December 08, 2016, 05:35:33 pm
Warren beat PG last week the team you couldn't

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Pokey03 on December 08, 2016, 05:38:32 pm
Warren beat PG last week the team you couldn't

PG is duck hunting right now...

Go Blackhawks!

Youknowwhothisis

Again this is a completely changed PR team, If PR and PG played right now that old score would be reversed

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on December 08, 2016, 05:42:35 pm
Again this is a completely changed PR team, If PR and PG played right now that old score would be reversed

+1!  More than correct on this statement!  The Hawks are probably def the 2nd best team in the 4A now!  It's time to make that #1 come tomorrow night!

Pokey03

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 08, 2016, 05:43:27 pm
+1!  More than correct on this statement!  The Hawks are probably def the 2nd best team in the 4A now!  It's time to make that #1 come tomorrow night!
Where can I buy a extra loud snare drum?

beach bum

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on December 08, 2016, 05:42:35 pm

You had one offensive TD against Prairie Grove....

JoshuaRug13

Youknowwhothisis

Quote from: beach bum on December 08, 2016, 05:57:58 pm
You had one offensive TD against Prairie Grove....
along with three interceptions, something hasnt happened one time since huntsville

Lumberjackfan1978

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on December 08, 2016, 06:45:59 pm

along with three interceptions, something hasnt happened one time since huntsville

Yeah.  People just don't like facts though.  They will assume something just looking at the score or something else to support a biased view so that they can say that a certain team will kill another team...

Like Nashville and Pea Ridge back in Nov.!  Remember that one!

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on December 08, 2016, 06:46:51 pm
Go Jacks

Pea Ridge Blackhawks Ready to GO!  Hope you guys are as fired up as we are!  It will be a good game if you guys are as pumped as we are, but it won't if you aren't!  Those HAWKS are coming!

Go Blackhawks :)

Youknowwhothisis

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 08, 2016, 06:47:38 pm
Yeah.  People just don't like facts though.  They will assume something just looking at the score or something else to support a biased view so that they can say that a certain team will kill another team...

Like Nashville and Pea Ridge back in Nov.!  Remember that one!

How could anyone forget!

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on December 08, 2016, 06:50:38 pm
How could anyone forget!

Many have.  It's hilarious when those SAME people come back and say...

"WELL Nashville wasn't that good in the first place!"

#Biased

Youknowwhothisis

I think im going to leave the talking til tomorrow night and when its all said and done ill either be congratulating Warren on a great season and celebrating with my hawks or not saying anything at all

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on December 08, 2016, 06:55:03 pm
I think im going to leave the talking til tomorrow night and when its all said and done ill either be congratulating Warren on a great season and celebrating with my hawks or not saying anything at all

Yeah same here.  I will be on here win or lose.  I hope the hawks show up and just get out there and leave nothing on the field.  I will be much happier about the game if that happens and we lose.  I just want to see that same intensity from the Nashville and Shiloh games come out for this one! 

Superjack45

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 08, 2016, 04:53:51 pm
Also don't forget cowbells, air horns, AND THE GRILL.....
You bring that and you will be walking back out to your car putting it away,not allowed.

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 08, 2016, 06:52:06 pm
Many have.  It's hilarious when those SAME people come back and say...

"WELL Nashville wasn't that good in the first place!"

#Biased
Get your teddy bear and go to bed kiddo. I'll holla at ya 2 Mara night, you can probably stay up later on friday

JoshuaRug13

This poster board was also a little hard to write on LOL!  At least I got it done before game day!  Go Blackhawks!  Yes, all the Seniors (last names) are on here :)

LETS FINISH!

Youknowwhothisis

JoshuaRug13

December 08, 2016, 08:39:14 pm #42 Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 08:52:00 pm by JoshuaRug13
Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on December 08, 2016, 08:38:33 pm

Theres an A in Randall not an E btw

MAXPREPS!!!!

Just fixed it.  Colored in that a so that Randall is unique lol!

SouthsideSouthernerDad

Quote from: AirWarren on December 08, 2016, 07:42:37 pm
Guys. Careful.

Daddy's are out there watching. You'll get reported if you mess with little tykes.
So is that what happened to the hilarious Forrest Gump post From when someone was in timeout?

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: SouthsideSouthernerDad on December 08, 2016, 09:06:25 pm
So is that what happened to the hilarious Forrest Gump post From when someone was in timeout?

Look, I know it's funny and all, but lets just have some peace now guys.  Lets all grow up here and stop with all of this unnecessary stuff!  It's time to move on  :)

cuckoobird

Momma always said life was like a box of chocolates...

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 08, 2016, 09:15:27 pm
Momma always said life was like a box of chocolates...

Lol funny!  But lets talk about the thread please!  Thanks guys! 

cuckoobird

Well, a box of chocolates is the consolation prize for tomorrow's beat down, courtesy of the jacks

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 08, 2016, 09:17:49 pm
Well, a box of chocolates is the consolation prize for tomorrow's beat down, courtesy of the jacks

Perhaps, but I doubt so very much :).  Those boys in black, white and red will be ready to go as well!  Should be fun!

SouthsideSouthernerDad

Oh yeah dang it, it is a football forum 1st!  Safe travels to the teams and all their fans!
Joshua be careful and don't get frostbite!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas