• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

College Football Playoffs: Semi Final 2: Clemson vs Ohio State

Started by sevenof400, December 04, 2016, 05:12:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on December 31, 2016, 09:41:46 pm
First time Ohio State has been shut out since their 1993 game against Michigan.

Clemson put the O in tOSU.

WPWells

DeShaun Watson is the best player in the country. The B1G is overrated (PSU and Wisc will both lose as well). Clemson will beat Bama #ALLIN

mack

Quote from: LRRandy on December 05, 2016, 07:51:54 am
just because that's what you want to happen won't make it so. You guys are so b u t hurt its really funny. No way Clemson wins by 2 scores.
Quote from: LRRandy on December 05, 2016, 07:51:54 am
just because that's what you want to happen won't make it so. You guys are so b u t hurt its really funny. No way Clemson wins by 2 scores.

I'm not going to pat myself on the back.  Just reminding you😎

Remember that weak SEC team Auburn only got beat by six vs Clemson....

To me, the ACC is probably the best this year... overall.

fastdrop

Quote from: WPWells on December 31, 2016, 10:33:24 pm
DeShaun Watson is the best player in the country. The B1G is overrated (PSU and Wisc will both lose as well). Clemson will beat Bama #ALLIN
I doubt it but I hope Clemson beats them by a hundred.

Valleysports

Quote from: mack on January 01, 2017, 01:16:53 am

Remember that weak SEC team Auburn only got beat by six vs Clemson....

When a conference is evenly competitive, among themselves, you really don't know if they're up or down until post season. Just how down is the SEC?  How up are other conferences?  USC looked like a DII, playing Bama - be interesting to see if Penn St puts that kind of 50 pt hurt on em. 

YC

Quote from: WPWells on December 31, 2016, 10:33:24 pm

Nope...Myles Garrett (aTm) is the best player in the country and it's not even close.
The only reason Clemson may win is Bama is very weak at QB.. Put a good QB on that team and it would be a route.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: IofthaTiger on January 02, 2017, 11:47:59 am
Nope…Myles Garrett (aTm) is the best player in the country and it’s not even close.
The only reason Clemson may win is Bama is very weak at QB.. Put a good QB on that team and it would be a route.

This would be really good troll bait on a Bama board.  I'm not sure if it will have the same effect here on Fearless.

Lions84

The Score proves the Big 10 champion should have been in the game not OSU.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas