• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle 2k17

Started by Mr. Trill, November 26, 2016, 06:15:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

I saw BIC Sr team only lost by 10..  Did Earle play all their players ?

birddawg1986

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on January 17, 2017, 12:20:23 pm
Man... Whats wrong with BIC ???These Sr & Jr were back to back district champions in Jr High.

NEark tigers

When you play the 8XWC, you must play A+ basketball....Go Dogs!

Mustangfans

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on January 17, 2017, 12:20:23 pm
I didn't stay for the Sr High boys game. Left at halftime of the Sr girls game.

Mustangfans

January 17, 2017, 07:48:35 pm #104 Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 08:25:17 pm by Mustangfans
Quote from: birddawg1986 on January 17, 2017, 03:09:14 pm
Man... Whats wrong with BIC ???These Sr & Jr were back to back district champions in Jr High.
I ask myself that same question. Maybe Bill Taylor was just that good of a coach.

Head Lion

Think back, Earle was 3A at the time.

BoxNOne

HL,  BIC beat Earle in the district finals two years ago. 11th graders now. No doubt they miss Bill Taylor.

Mr. Trill

Earle by 27 tonight tonight

biglion1985

Trill who was the dogs playing

Pit Bull

patriot15

bdubyab60

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: BoxNOne on January 17, 2017, 09:56:29 pm
HL,  BIC beat Earle in the district finals two years ago. 11th graders now. No doubt they miss Bill Taylor.

They miss players to I guess.  we start a transfer from Manila & Riverside now that would not have been there 2 year ago I don't think.  And we had to have lost some players a long the way. We only have 2 Sr on the team.   

We will see the Dogs Again Friday at home.  Maybe we can put 4qtrs together.

bluegrassboy75

Does anyone have a boys roster that they could PM me?  I'm working on the television broadcast for Friday night's game at BIC and Coach Murray doesn't have his roster on MaxPreps.

Thanks in advance.

MikelB

Quote from: bluegrassboy75 on January 18, 2017, 08:57:27 am
Does anyone have a boys roster that they could PM me?  I'm working on the television broadcast for Friday night's game at BIC and Coach Murray doesn't have his roster on MaxPreps.

Thanks in advance.

Good luck getting that roster  ;D

BoxNOne

LOL! I was thinking the same thing.

bluegrassboy75

Quote from: MikelB on January 19, 2017, 09:30:53 am
Good luck getting that roster  ;D

Had to try.  Guess I'll wait until Friday night and just get it out of the scorer's book.

Mr. Trill

That'll be the best thing to do, I'm from Earle and I only know of like2 or 3 guys

ISU7

Quote from: Mr. Trill on January 20, 2017, 02:03:38 am
That'll be the best thing to do, I'm from Earle and I only know of like2 or 3 guys
Must be and All-star team. Lol

NEark tigers

Quote from: ISU7 on January 20, 2017, 02:27:40 am
Must be and All-star team. Lol
Defending World Champions!

birddawg1986

Should be a really great game. Think I'm going to sit back enjoy some popcorn & enjoy an adult beverage and watch the battle on my 55 inch... Wish the girls game was on the tube.

ISU7

Quote from: birddawg1986 on January 20, 2017, 11:21:45 am
Should be a really great game. Think I'm going to sit back enjoy some popcorn & enjoy an adult beverage and watch the battle on my 55 inch... Wish the girls game was on the tube.
It will be

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

52-37 girls Earle wins

Mr. Trill

Cross County @ Earle 1/24

Mr. Trill

Gerry Bohanon has received his 2nd offer (Auburn University)

Head Lion

Quote from: Mr. Trill on January 24, 2017, 01:31:54 pm
Congrats to Gerry.

Mr. Trill

Earle with a 30 point win tonight

ISU7

Quote from: Mr. Trill on January 24, 2017, 01:31:54 pm
Congrats Keep getting better  GB.

bigworm

This is some funny stuff. Gerry is good enough to play for bama and auburn but apparently not good enough to be a hog. Kind of confusing. Congrats!!!

Mr. Trill

I'm sure Arkansas will offer sometime soon, although they should have been first.

1/2 Court press

What position is Auburn looking at him for?  He plays QB correct?  The reason i ask is because i had heard a few of the schools were offering but not looking at him as a QB. 

Mr. Trill

January 25, 2017, 02:17:13 am #132 Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 05:52:10 am by Mr. Trill
Not sure for Bama or Auburn but Arkansas want him  to try out for other positions.

1/2 Court press

Either way i wish him the best where ever he lands and what ever position he ends up playing. 

Dogg

Quote from: 1/2 Court press on January 25, 2017, 01:24:36 am
What position is Auburn looking at him for?  He plays QB correct?  The reason i ask is because i had heard a few of the schools were offering but not looking at him as a QB.
Gus offered him as a QB

Donnie Jamon

Bama offered as an athelete and Gus offered as a qb..  Auburn is his dream school coming from GB so that might have to do something with him being recruited by Arkansas.  I know he has been to camps at Arkansas but how much fun he had is a diff story. 

birddawg1986

January 26, 2017, 07:39:31 am #136 Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 07:45:41 am by birddawg1986
Its really funny that when GB played in the NEA YFL everyone would say "That boy dang near 18" He was the correct age of course and a heck of an athlete as a young kid. I remember when he was a 6th grader Earle played for the Superbowl vs Trumann (Which this is suppose to be there year coming up) pounded the Wildcats 32-14..... I wish the young man the best, and hope wherever he signs he shines......

Cheek

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on January 25, 2017, 12:17:42 pm
Bama offered as an athelete and Gus offered as a qb..  Auburn is his dream school coming from GB so that might have to do something with him being recruited by Arkansas.  I know he has been to camps at Arkansas but how much fun he had is a diff story.

With his height, weight and speed, I see him playing linebacker in college.  I do not see him playing QB at the next level. 

Mr. Trill

Earle vs Augusta tonight

ISU7

Quote from: NEark tigers on January 20, 2017, 09:20:51 am
Defending World Champions!
Oh that's an easy one. That'll be the Cleveland Cavaliers 😄😷😎

ISU7

Quote from: bigworm on January 24, 2017, 11:10:55 pm
This is some funny stuff. Gerry is good enough to play for bama and auburn but apparently not good enough to be a hog. Kind of confusing. Congrats!!!
I wouldn't go there.

Mr. Trill

Jr Boys 59-37, of course we know who won 😄

Pit Bull

Quote from: birddawg1986 on January 26, 2017, 07:39:31 am
Its really funny that when GB played in the NEA YFL everyone would say "That boy dang near 18" He was the correct age of course and a heck of an athlete as a young kid. I remember when he was a 6th grader Earle played for the Superbowl vs Trumann (Which this is suppose to be there year coming up) pounded the Wildcats 32-14..... I wish the young man the best, and hope wherever he signs he shines......

Truman wasn't no miniature wildcats themselves that year in YFL either, they had at least 6 kids on that team Gerry's size or bigger. We had to show his Birth Certificate everywhere we went and even at home. We went 9-0 that year and no one got 20 points of beating that team... He will do good...

Mr. Trill

Sr girls won, no score

patriot15

Earle girls won 62-16

ISU7

Mr. Trill

Mr. Trill

January 26, 2017, 10:38:36 pm #147 Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 10:40:58 pm by Mr. Trill
Sr Boys WIN BUT NO SCORE yet...Bay up next Jan 31 @ Bay, if I'm not mistaken, they are conference champs.

NEark tigers

Nation     87
Augusta  40

Final

Mr. Trill

January 27, 2017, 03:01:13 pm #149 Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 03:26:25 pm by Mr. Trill
Gerry Bohanon Update offers: Bama, Auburn, Memphis, Arkansas, A-State, Ole Miss (1 hour ago).

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas