• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watson Chapel Wildcats at Wynne YellowJackets --- Semifinals!!!

Started by MDXPHD, November 18, 2016, 09:37:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: Steve Perry 2.11 on November 22, 2016, 11:32:49 am
Neal Barlow back in the late 2000's I believe. He was living in Arizona before he moved here. Now the rumor we heard back in the day is that he moved here and lived with someone. Never heard if his parents moved to LR or not. We heard they didn't.

Considering Neal'a mother taught at PA, I would have to say his parents lived here.

Jacketalum07

Yellowcake

So, with the Barlow and Green stories disproven, we are back down to the number 0 on big time players anyone can identify that PA recruited to play football there.

Let's get back to the thread topic....WC v Wynne.

Guess ya'll heard about WC's big surprise for Wynne. If you haven't, well, just know you didn't hear it from me. But you will know when they unleash it Friday night. Early and often. The Wynne D won't know what hit them.

Just wish I could be there to see it.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 22, 2016, 11:27:32 pm
So, with the Barlow and Green stories disproven, we are back down to the number 0 on big time players anyone can identify that PA recruited to play football there.

Let's get back to the thread topic....WC v Wynne.

Guess ya'll heard about WC's big surprise for Wynne. If you haven't, well, just know you didn't hear it from me. But you will know when they unleash it Friday night. Early and often. The Wynne D won't know what hit them.

Hey cup cake...if you're gonna troll Wynne fans you should think of something better than this....this is just dumb!

Yellowcake

Time will tell. I've been friends with one of the WC coaches for a long time.

I can't wait......

ViloniaEaglestoWMS

Cruz Williams.  Absolutely bought and paid for by a PA booster for $4000 a month.  This booster had a son who attended school there.  Even got manicures.  He was a complete pansy.

That story caused such a ruckus at the time because those close to the program knew it was completely true.

I've maintained for nearly two decades that all privates should be kicked out of the AAA and be allowed to either and die.  They should.

Overdahill

should be a great game Friday Night. Im going to go with Wynne at home ;D

JacketDad

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 23, 2016, 12:57:21 am

I can't wait......
Morrilton had a surprise, McClellan had a surprise, Watson Chapel has a surprise, Yellowcake has a surprise. All these surprises!!  Here is you a surprise, Wynne 50 Watson Chapel 14!!

PrivateLesson

I can't wait......
Time tells all things, eventually......;)   Go Wynne. 

PercussionMan

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 23, 2016, 12:26:58 am
Hey cup cake...if you're gonna troll Wynne fans you should think of something better than this....this is just dumb!

Honest Question:  Is Yellowcake doing drugs with Jimmy1995??  They sure do blow a lot of the same type of smoke.

PercussionMan

Quote from: FD4 on November 21, 2016, 11:38:17 am

Hope PA does great against Batesville buy my computer formula has the Bruins falling to the Pioneers by a score of 35 to 32.

You'd better get that computer programming checked for bugs.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 23, 2016, 09:12:33 am
Honest Question:  Is Yellowcake doing drugs with Jimmy1995??  They sure do blow a lot of the same type of smoke.
Lol....I agree they must be smokin some good stuff....the funny thing is week after week you see all these drunk people on here posting all this garbage....and then after the game they sober up and you don't hear from them anymore...😂

FanOfAllTime

I can't wait......

What does your being friend with the WC HC have to do with anything?    They have the same players on their roster they have had all year.   Do you have a new breed of football we don't know about??    Please, enlighten us.   

#1jacketfan

Quote from: FanOfAllTime on November 23, 2016, 10:36:08 am

What does your being friend with the WC HC have to do with anything?    They have the same players on their roster they have had all year.   Do you have a new breed of football we don't know about??    Please, enlighten us.   
They could go and get a few players from White hall and a few from Dollar way on the way up here and it still won't be enough.

Deuceswild

Yellowcake

Quote from: ViloniaEaglestoWMS on November 23, 2016, 02:27:50 am
Cruz Williams.  Absolutely bought and paid for by a PA booster for $4000 a month.  This booster had a son who attended school there.  Even got manicures.  He was a complete pansy.

That story caused such a ruckus at the time because those close to the program knew it was completely true.

I've maintained for nearly two decades that all privates should be kicked out of the AAA and be allowed to either and die.  They should.

Proof? Exactly.....

Yellowcake

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 23, 2016, 09:39:09 am
Lol....I agree they must be smokin some good stuff....the funny thing is week after week you see all these drunk people on here posting all this garbage....and then after the game they sober up and you don't hear from them anymore...😂

I don't drink or drug.

Bet all of you start hollering " that's an illegal formation" or "they can't do that" on WC's first drive. Trust me, it's all legal, and Wynne will not be prepared. WC will score virtually at will.

PrivateLesson

MDXPHD

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 23, 2016, 02:15:38 pm
I don't drink or drug.

Bet all of you start hollering " that's an illegal formation" or "they can't do that" on WC's first drive. Trust me, it's all legal, and Wynne will not be prepared. WC will score virtually at will.

Even if they throw something out there, they won't be able to score at will the entire game. Wynne would adjust after the first drive. WC is lucky to even be in the playoffs at this point and they certainly won't get past Wynne. May keep it close until half, but that's probably it.

JacketDad

I don't drink or drug.

I hear they are looking to the same "phantom" running back that McClellan had.

WCN

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 23, 2016, 10:53:51 am
They could go and get a few players from White hall and a few from Dollar way on the way up here and it still won't be enough.

This reminded me of a thought I have quite often.  If Pine Bluff had only one school, the football team would be excellent.  The talent, although not as deep as in recent years, is spread thin across the four schools. I guarantee you a bus load of the best football players in Pine Bluff coming to Wynne would be enough nearly every year. Of course the school would likely be in 7a so it isn't relevant.

oldjacketman

Batesville has a secret defense that hasn't even been named yet. It's ground breaking. Some might even say wall breaking. The PA offense will have no clue what has happened. It's all legal. PA will never run more than .5 plays per possession. The game will be under protest and after 3 weeks of a stay issued by a judge, the AAA will rule by a 6-1 majority that the defense was legal. The lone descent will be based on the fact that the defense batesville played was just too dang salty. After all is said and done Watson Chapel and batesville will be awarded co-champions after 15 overtimes. 7 scholarship athletes from PA will walk on at batesville the following year.

Yellowcake

Quote from: oldjacketman on November 23, 2016, 03:33:40 pm
Batesville has a secret defense that hasn't even been named yet. It's ground breaking. Some might even say wall breaking. The PA offense will have no clue what has happened. It's all legal. PA will never run more than .5 plays per possession. The game will be under protest and after 3 weeks of a stay issued by a judge, the AAA will rule by a 6-1 majority that the defense was legal. The lone descent will be based on the fact that the defense batesville played was just too dang salty. After all is said and done Watson Chapel and batesville will be awarded co-champions after 15 overtimes. 7 scholarship athletes from PA will walk on at batesville the following year.

I find this information to be highly suspicious....
Very different than the factually based truths I am bringing to the table.
One more hint on the WC deal, and then I am through (I already feel like I have betrayed my friend's trust), but their secret package involves a warlock and a dragon.

oldjacketman

Batesville's involves a sorcerer, a Druid, and a poladin. They plan to name this defense "Bruin executioner" following the game.

PercussionMan

I don't drink or drug.

Nice try....Wynne takes this one....probably not that close of a score in the end.

PrivateLesson

shhh......women are trying to talk:)

Wynne is going to win and that is the end of discussion.  The only thing that is suspicious is Twinkie!!  lol!   :)

Yellowcake

Quote from: PrivateLesson on November 23, 2016, 02:18:04 pm
You watch the Alma game, yellowcake???

I haven't seen Alma play since the late 70's when we played them for homecoming at Rogers. Back when Rogers was in the 4AAAA West, along with Fayetteville, Springdale, southside, Conway and Russelville. The good ole days. Back when we would regularly stomp Bentonville like a narc at a biker rally. My how times have changed.

And for the record, Yellowcake is a reference to Uranium mining, not a birthday dessert.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 23, 2016, 11:31:59 pm
I haven't seen Alma play since the late 70's when we played them for homecoming at Rogers. Back when Rogers was in the 4AAAA West, along with Fayetteville, Springdale, southside, Conway and Russelville. The good ole days. Back when we would regularly stomp Bentonville like a narc at a biker rally. My how times have changed.

And for the record, Yellowcake is a reference to Uranium mining, not a birthday dessert.

I need some Uranium for a science project I'm working on.  Got any you can spare?

Yellowcake

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 24, 2016, 07:39:55 am
I need some Uranium for a science project I'm working on.  Got any you can spare?

That kind of post will get you on a government watch list, assuming you aren't already on one.

AIREDALE25

I believe I've already posted in this thread but I'm going to day it again Wynne by 35

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: AIREDALE25 on November 24, 2016, 10:57:59 am
I believe I've already posted in this thread but I'm going to day it again Wynne by 35

I bet you have seconds at dessert today too😀😀😀😀😀😀

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 23, 2016, 11:31:59 pm

Well....I feel stupid.  :-\   I would have never guessed.  Is there a connection to your job as an attorney?   

70's?  You got to witness some Coach Vine teams at Alma, then.   Good years for many teams back in the day.:)   

Absolut

MDXPHD

JacketDad

CALPREPS.COM
Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP
neutral field
[2016] Wynne (AR) 48, [2016] Watson Chapel (Pine Bluff, AR) 17

I would take this outcome and be happy about it.

wynnefootballfan

I picture the game being a lot like the past two weeks in Wynne. Close back and forth in the first half with the Jackets widening the gap in the late 3rd and 4th qtr. I am looking forward to watching WC play. I have only ever seen them once before and it looked like they brought the track team.

Grond

I look for Watson Chapel to follow a game plan similar to the Batesville/Wynne game: Use the passing game to move the ball, and gamble on defense to overcome the power of the Wynne offense.

Wynne beat Batesville pretty well, but Batesville had a bad night with their passing game. I believe Batesville is closer to Wynne than the 63-21 score would suggest.

Watson Chapel's passing game will be "on", and I think they will put up a good fight. The problem will be the pounding WC will get from the Wynne o-line, and massed formations.

Watson Chapel's defensive coaching staff will be playing high-stakes poker tonight; knowing when to shift to the wide side of the field, and when to jump into pass coverage.

Problem with poker is that, most of the time, you lose.

Safe night to both teams.

justalionfan

Is time for yellowjackets to put a beat down on he wildcats.

GuvHog

1st Quarter

Watson Chapel     7

Wynne                7 

justalionfan

justalionfan

November 25, 2016, 08:15:49 pm #140 Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 08:34:42 pm by justajacketfan
Man this thread sure is quiet

Overdahill

JacketDad

Next week might be 81-80 score.  Wynne cannot defend the pass. PA will feast on this secondary. If we make it that far. 

Overdahill

AIREDALE25

MDXPHD

JacketDad

Quote from: AIREDALE25 on November 25, 2016, 09:16:40 pm
Wynne has Scored 70! Wow
We had to tonight.  Defense is recovering from their Thanksgiving meal.

walkingguy72396

All games have there back story.  Close game 'all in all,  Take out Wynne getting their fumbles back.  Watson Chapel should been picked off two more times.

#1jacketfan

RedJacket

I want to commend the WC team and coaches. You played hard and never quit. You played with class and took a tough loss with the same class.  Congrats on a great year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas