• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OMG Greatest Hudl Highlight video EVER

Started by Made, November 03, 2016, 09:12:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

I thought it was going to be #1 from Jonesboro, Jonathan Adams. I guess the coaches haven't had time to upload it after he schooled Marion.

WTD

Quote from: ricepig on November 03, 2016, 10:30:15 pm
I thought it was going to be #1 from Jonesboro, Jonathan Adams. I guess the coaches haven't had time to upload it after he schooled Marion.

Who has he not schooled this year? He should stick to offense though, Chambers made him look bad several times.

ricepig

Quote from: WTD on November 04, 2016, 09:48:51 pm
Who has he not schooled this year? He should stick to offense though, Chambers made him look bad several times.

Well, you should have seen who he replaced, lol. And Chambers is very good, was he going both ways?

WTD

Quote from: ricepig on November 04, 2016, 09:53:30 pm
Well, you should have seen who he replaced, lol. And Chambers is very good, was he going both ways?

Ha he is hard to run away from. No, Marion doesn't have anyone that plays both ways. Adams straight line speed is incredible, with that 6'3 200 frame it makes him tough to tackle. You got one shot at him and if you miss he's gone.

ricepig

Quote from: WTD on November 04, 2016, 10:01:57 pm
Ha he is hard to run away from. No, Marion doesn't have anyone that plays both ways. Adams straight line speed is incredible, with that 6'3 200 frame it makes him tough to tackle. You got one shot at him and if you miss he's gone.

Jonesboro only had 1 or 2 that play on both, and Adams was the only one who went basically the whole time. They learned after playing PB and El Dorado in the semi-finals the past few years, you need your best out there. I think they need a couple more to play on defense at times, but I'm just a MMQB, haha.

Dr. Defense

Hornet4ever

This is the best thing I've seen all day.

Made

I keep going back to it when I need a good laugh. Kid was a beast in Jr. high though, I just love how excited he gets

sportsguy80

Quote from: WTD on November 04, 2016, 10:01:57 pm
It's in the genes, his dad was a beast too. One of the best high school running backs I've seen.

WMWRECKINGCREW

Made

The kid is a genius. The video says it has 1700+ hits, half of those have to be me showing them to everyone I know.

Danold Dump

That is GREAT...I approve this message.  Dump out

T-Bone

Players like that are what helps to create a good team.  It often helps to have that support on the sidelines.  I appreciate kids like this. 

RyanLR

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas