• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A "TOO EARLY" Top 10

Started by KREWSAWHEWSKI, October 14, 2016, 11:17:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Top 10 teams in no particular order.  Way too early I know but we got time to hash it out.

Marmaduke
BIC
Hector
Pangburn
Foreman
Magnet Cove
Murfreesboro
Springhill
Rison
Parkers Chapel

Ice Water

Six of the ten are in the same region. That will be interesting.

RATTLER43

Can anyone put a list or site to go to list for Softball All State for 2015?
Thank you.

New Dawg

Quote from: RATTLER43 on December 09, 2016, 07:38:19 am
Can anyone put a list or site to go to list for Softball All State for 2015?
Thank you.
2A
Name School
Mallory Nutt Bearden
Madison Greathouse Buffalo Island Central
Karoline Thomas Buffalo Island Central
Taylor Mealler Carlisle
Jade Bell Des Arc
Lexi Driver East Poinsett Co.
Kylie Cowan Foreman
Hali Jester Foreman
Allie Burroughs Hazen
Darci Fountian Hector
Paige Lee Hector
Courtney Stone Magazine
Taylor Epperson Magazine
Jessie Bratton Magnet Cove
Sammi Henry Marmaduke
Linnsey Bowling McCrory
Paisley Pratt Midland
Whitney Reeves Midland
Kassy Pense Mountainburg
Ryann Grubbs Murfreesboro
Lynae McDaniel Ouachita
Tyler Vernon Pangburn
Courtney Phelps Parkers Chapel
Cassidy Nichols Poyen
Kaitlynne Black Poyen
Aspen Johnson Quitman
Kelsey Gammage Spring Hill
Monica Davanzo St. Joseph
Hailey Clark Tuckerman
Lanei Hurt Westside
-Johnson Co.
Madisyn Stewart Woodlawn
Drew Stitt Woodlawn

RATTLER43

RATTLER43

You had that info quickly.  Can you post 2A All State 2010-2014?  I am trying to write up something for our school and need to know who made it during that span of time.

RATTLER43

DreamBig

Quote from: KREWSAWHEWSKI on October 14, 2016, 11:17:15 am
Top 10 teams in no particular order.  Way too early I know but we got time to hash it out.

Marmaduke
BIC
Hector
Pangburn
Foreman
Magnet Cove
Murfreesboro
Springhill
Rison
Parkers Chapel

How much did springhill lose from last year's team??

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: DreamBig on March 10, 2017, 08:45:30 am
How much did springhill lose from last year's team??

Lost some good players, but pitcher & catcher are both back.  Utility infielder back and 2nd baseman that played as freshman last season.

They will still be solid. 

WHITEchicken

PC is good and Spring Hill have been good for a while also. Foreman can never be counted out either.

Mj4465

Wilcat43

Big Cat Daddy

Nope.....It's Hector then everyone else in 2a🤐🤐🤐

Mj4465

Quote from: Wilcat43 on March 18, 2017, 08:56:03 pm
bahahahh!!! Not a chance
Quote from: Wilcat43 on March 18, 2017, 08:56:03 pm
bahahahh!!! Not a chance
Laugh all you want.  The question was who was in the top 10.  Seriously, have you even been to a Quitman softball game? 

Wilcat43

Quote from: Mj4465 on March 18, 2017, 09:45:09 pm
Laugh all you want.  The question was who was in the top 10.  Seriously, have you even been to a Quitman softball game?
yes past 3 years!!! see y'all again in a few weeks just remember basketballs over this is called softball and the #1 team in 2A is coming to your city!! :o :o :o

BW2015

March 19, 2017, 07:54:39 am #16 Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 04:23:11 pm by BW2015
Quote from: Wilcat43 on March 18, 2017, 09:57:45 pm
yes past 3 years!!! see y'all again in a few weeks just remember basketballs over this is called softball and the #1 team in 2A is coming to your city!! :o :

tacklethis...

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on March 18, 2017, 09:00:20 pm
Nope.....It's Hector then everyone else in 2a🤐🤐🤐

I'm figuring Springhill has a plan...

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: tacklethis... on March 19, 2017, 08:18:30 am
They better have ....they didn't look so good yesterday.

Wilcat43

Quote from: tacklethis... on March 19, 2017, 08:18:30 am
well if I was them I would probably try an execute that plan pretty quick before the the wheels fall of that thing!!! ;D ;D ;D

Wilcat43

Quote from: BW2015 on March 19, 2017, 07:54:39 am
Sounds like you are a little bitter about the 3 times y'all got spanked in basketball by Quitman this season.  To repeat the previous poster, this post asked about the Top Ten not the #1 ranked team.  Quitman beat 2 of the teams listed above this weekend.  You may very well beat us in a couple weeks but that doesn't mean we aren't in the top ten. 🙄
could care less about basketball!!!!quitman is not a top 10 team quit dreaming

Mj4465

March 19, 2017, 02:29:18 pm #21 Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 02:36:08 pm by Mj4465
That is why they play the games.  Luckily they just don't go by the pseudo knowledge of some idiot on Fearless Friday!

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: Mj4465 on March 19, 2017, 02:29:18 pm
That is why they play the games.  Luckily they just don't go by the pseudo knowledge of some idiot on Fearless Friday!
Somebody got their feelings hurt :'( :'( :'( :'(

Wilcat43

Quote from: Mj4465 on March 19, 2017, 02:29:18 pm
it will be ok I'll have a box of napkins for ya in may!!!

tacklethis...

Quote from: Wilcat43 on March 19, 2017, 02:02:30 pm
well if I was them I would probably try an execute that plan pretty quick before the the wheels fall of that thing!!! ;D ;D ;D

They have executed it pretty well the last two years.

Mj4465

Thanks for your concern, but with 2 state titles in 2A this year; one in girl's basketball and one in girl's cross country, I have nothing to cry about!  Lol

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: Mj4465 on March 19, 2017, 06:51:31 pm
Thanks for your concern, but with 2 state titles in 2A this year; one in girl's basketball and one in girl's cross country, I have nothing to cry about!  Lol
This is softball were talking about.

Wilcat43

Quote from: tacklethis... on March 19, 2017, 05:16:50 pm
They have executed it pretty well the last two years.
Ya with the help of your southern umps down there bahahaha there awful cost hector a state championship last year!! O well it's a new year maybe we can finish this year without the help of them goofy umps they got down south bahahahahah

Wilcat43

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on March 19, 2017, 09:08:12 pm
This is softball were talking about.
yes not povalt or Rock throwing lol!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Mj4465

Typical Hector response.  If they don't win it must be because someone cheated.  On another note, someone should inform Billy Jo Jim Bob that cross country consists of running not povaulting(pole vaulting) or rock throwing.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Mj4465 on March 20, 2017, 08:42:56 am
Typical Hector response.  If they don't win it must be because someone cheated.  On another note, someone should inform Billy Jo Jim Bob that cross country consists of running not povaulting(pole vaulting) or rock throwing.

When did that become a typical Hector response?

softballfan

Quote from: Mj4465 on March 20, 2017, 08:42:56 am
Don't judge or name call all of us because of these 2 idiots. The last thing I would do would be get on here and talk trash to the last 2 towns that have beaten you in the last 2 state championship games.

Big Cat Daddy

Wildcat 43 you idiot!!! Bahahaha!!!!

Big Cat Daddy

Got a bunch of snowflakes on here now. SMH

Wilcat43

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on March 20, 2017, 02:43:12 pm
Got a bunch of snowflakes on here now. SMH
ya some people just need a good ol dose of reality they will get that in a couple of weeks bahahahah!!!

Wilcat43

Quote from: softballfan on March 20, 2017, 10:09:47 am
Don't judge or name call all of us because of these 2 idiots. The last thing I would do would be get on here and talk trash to the last 2 towns that have beaten you in the last 2 state championship games.
at least we were there where we're u at fishing!😜😜😜

Tom88us

Sweet

I have still from the infamous swing/no swing.

Big Cat Daddy

She swung so hard she nearly fell down!

Wilcat43

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on March 21, 2017, 05:35:26 pm
She swung so hard she nearly fell down!
she swung cat daddy I got the picture and they don't lie any time u got to play against a team and the umps u got trouble and we got screwed big time jack!!!

vtown1

Wanted to add this to the conversation

4/1/17
Rose Bud 14
Quitman 0

STATGUYQHS

April 03, 2017, 04:17:41 pm #41 Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 10:16:39 pm by STATGUYQHS
Quote from: vtown1 on April 02, 2017, 03:39:34 pmThis means nothing.  Rosebud lost nothing player wise from a team that lost to Bald Knob in the 3a Champiinship Game.

Wanted to add this to the conversation

4/1/17
Rose Bud 14
Quitman 0

HorseFeathers

Quote from: STATGUYQHS on April 03, 2017, 04:17:41 pm

Hector lost to Scranton 11-5
Went 1-1 in Tyson classic...beat Waldron 9-5 lost to Pottsville 9-2

vtown1

STATGUYQHS, I see that you edited your comment before I got around to responding, good job because the portion that you deleted truly meant nothing to this year. In my opinion, if you feel like your team is a player in your own class, then you should most likely be able to at least be competitive with the top teams in the class above and below you, therefore a 14-0 loss to 3A Rose Bud is significant to the conversation.

STATGUYQHS

Yeah I edited it cause after reading it back it made no sense. Biggest thing is to win it all you Have to beat 2A teams. Pitching makes the biggest difference no matter what classification. That's what I was trying to say.

Mj4465

Well we got that long awaited "dose of reality".  You know what they say about the one who stirs the pot.  I guess Q town does deserve to be in the top 10.  Hector girls are no doubt solid and we knew that.  Our girls played well tonite and got that W.  it was a great game by both squads!

BIG_K

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas