• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott at Horatio

Started by Curleywolf Fan, October 01, 2016, 01:21:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

duecek

Kids I'm calling thugs? It happened as we were loading onto the bus to leave. I can assure you it happened. I never called any of the Prescott kids playing nowdays thugs. So the 8-10 thing your talking about makes no sense. I never said it was kids playing now that did it nor did I say it was the kids playing then. Because they would still have been in the gym more than likely. I said Prescott is a thuggish town. Or was. Things may have changed there

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 10:28:59 am
That one unaccounted for is probably the one. Since 2007 or including the 2006 - 2007 school year?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

GOTCHA!!!!  Careful while I remove the hook from your mouth.

strongandsteady

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 10:41:23 am
Kids I'm calling thugs? It happened as we were loading onto the bus to leave. I can assure you it happened. I never called any of the Prescott kids playing nowdays thugs. So the 8-10 thing your talking about makes no sense. I never said it was kids playing now that did it nor did I say it was the kids playing then. Because they would still have been in the gym more than likely. I said Prescott is a thuggish town. Or was. Things may have changed there
Things have changed a lot I can assure you that. New coach, New principal and New Superintendent. Horatio will always be great in baseball because that's their sport. Prescott is good in Football because that's their sport.SIMPLE

KOJACK

I think duecek is spanish for loser isn't it?  ;D

duecek

Quote from: KREWSAWHEWSKI on October 03, 2016, 10:49:22 am
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

GOTCHA!!!!  Careful while I remove the hook from your mouth.
Call em. For real. Coach Black was the girls coach at the time at horatio and I believe he was drivin the bus can't remember.

duecek

Quote from: strongandsteady on October 03, 2016, 10:50:14 am
Things have changed a lot I can assure you that. New coach, New principal and New Superintendent. Horatio will always be great in baseball because that's their sport. Prescott is good in Football because that's their sport.SIMPLE
I can agree on that. And that good to hear

duecek

Quote from: KOJACK on October 03, 2016, 10:50:30 am
I think duecek is spanish for loser isn't it?  ;D
Isn't kojack a detergent? No deucek is not. You can do better than that I'm sure.

Proud Buckaroo

duecek

I will agree to stop all this nonsense if y'all do as well. Without any sarcastic shots from time to time. I think that's fair. Agreed?

AmSycho

October 03, 2016, 11:00:25 am #159 Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 11:08:25 am by AmSycho
This very well could be the longest most pointless thread about a blowout that I have ever read....yet I can't get away from it. Prescott has never been a rough town by any means, a few rough characters, but what town doesn't? I was there in 2007-2008. I honestly don't remember hearing about any incidents with buses. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Present "Baseball" Bennetts-6
Former "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" Bennetts-56

duecek

Lol made it to 4 pages pretty good huh. And wait a minute now. Baseball players are athletic too

AmSycho

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 11:03:00 am
Lol made it to 4 pages pretty good huh. And wait a minute now. Baseball players are athletic too

I edited it for you. In most cases, baseball players are athletic as well.

duecek

Prescott does have some serious atheletes though. Who do they have replacing Pipkin?

AmSycho

Man, I have no idea. I'm out in Texas. Haven't been to a game in years.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 11:22:24 am
Prescott does have some serious atheletes though. Who do they have replacing Pipkin?

Flynn. 6'1". 190lb.

duecek

Dang...and I'm sure he's got full backfield of guys to pass and handoff to as well. They runnin it more this year? Seems like I saw some post about that somewhere

Proud Buckaroo

Prescott seems to be running the ball more this year. Flynn is a dual threat. He's got close to as many yards rushing as Vanhook. (granted he has been limited some.)

Danold Dump

Everyone knows the Wolves are going all the way....dump out

HorseFeathers

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 05:58:12 am
2008 is when yalls mighty Prescott fans threw trash on the players goin into and out of the locker room and 2007 when they decided to throw rocks and bust a window out and attack a player in the bathroom. Hey that's real good behavior from yalls kids tho huh. No class

Basing your opinion of an entire school district and community off of actions that happened almost 10 years ago. You do realize that some of these current players were in kindegarten and more worried about nap time than football at that time right?

duecek

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 03, 2016, 04:53:27 pm
Basing your opinion of an entire school district and community off of actions that happened almost 10 years ago. You do realize that some of these current players were in kindegarten and more worried about nap time than football at that time right?

Really your gonna keep it up? Guy earlier told me they changed a lot since then and I said that's good to hear. Go back and read the post moron. And nobody ever said anything bad about the current players. I just voiced my past experiences and like I said guy posted saying a lot has changed since. Good to know. Back to football? Shall we?

Clara Allen

Dear Lordt...
This is more fun than I've had in a while reading all this mess.
I'm not a liberal, nor am I a conservative.  I am firmly somewhere flirting with the middle.
I have seen poor behavior at home and on the road in the past 13 years as a coach in our system.  We had a brick through a bus window at Cedarville, stuff stolen out of the locker rooms at Atkins, our fireworks shooting tube kicked over with a lit rocket in it by a Paris fan, seen stuff thrown at our players and by our fans, and grown up adults from Mount
ida yelling at players to break our boys legs.  I could go on, but I figure this is enough.  I'll bet that none of these folks have a police record.  They get caught up in the moment .  This is not racist, this is redneck... and anyone of any color, sex, religion can be a redneck...

duecek

Carljung

stephenAmaxx

Prescott 70 Harario 3 (assuming they have a kicker ;) )

GrindTime

Quote from: stephenAmaxx on October 04, 2016, 10:16:16 am
Prescott 70 Horatio 3 (assuming they have a kicker ;) )

Prescott ain't putting 70 on anybody just being honest they'll beat horatio easily but probably more like 47-7..

stephenAmaxx

Quote from: GrindTime on October 04, 2016, 11:33:13 am
Prescott ain't putting 70 on anybody just being honest they'll beat horatio easily but probably more like 47-7..

How could you be so sure?

RabidWolf

Prescott could hang 70 on alot of teams. But our coaches are pretty consistent on subbing once the mercy rule is in effect.

strongandsteady

Yeah it's called good sportsmanship and you might find a valuable sub in the future

GrindTime

tacklethis...

Quote from: duecek on October 02, 2016, 07:30:20 pm
Well you definately won't remember horatios kids acting like that.

What about the time Horatio's players and cheer leaders cut down the field goal net and put toothpicks on the field the night before the Dierks game? LOL

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: tacklethis... on October 05, 2016, 12:02:16 pm
What about the time Horatio's players and cheer leaders cut down the field goal net and put toothpicks on the field the night before the Dierks game? LOL

The field they would also be playing on, if I'm not mistaken.......  Almost certain those toothpicks wouldn't poke the person who threw them out!!!

tacklethis...

Quote from: KREWSAWHEWSKI on October 05, 2016, 12:41:52 pm
The field they would also be playing on, if I'm not mistaken.......  Almost certain those toothpicks wouldn't poke the person who threw them out!!!

Those Horatio kids were raised to act right! I guess they forgot they had to play on the same field!

mharris31696

This will be a final tune up for Prescott before Glen Rose comes to town. 42-13

duecek

It will only be a tune up if horatio plays em hard. To go the distance they need as many challenges right now as they can get all while staying healthy.

duecek

What's with prescotts whole team facing the home side and taunting at the end of the 3rd. And to be honest after what I saw I think glen rose will be the team to win it all. Prescott just don't look all that impressive.

GrindTime

Quote from: duecek on October 07, 2016, 09:15:37 pm
What's with prescotts whole team facing the home side and taunting at the end of the 3rd. And to be honest after what I saw I think glen rose will be the team to win it all. Prescott just don't look all that impressive.
They face the Coach in the pressbox and scream 4th quarter, And Be specific the subs don't look impressive

duecek

Well I mean even the starters. They were clearly better than Horatio but Horatio is not very good at all. Terrible really. They put up 27 in the first half. Centerpoint put up 40 in the first half against Horatio. Centerpoint looked to have more team speed. Prescott just didn't look as fast as I expected and their starting defense couldn't hold Horatio on 4th and short. That will hurt them come playoffs if they can't hold strong on short yardage situations like that. Van hook didn't impress too much after all the talk about him. He was ran down behind the line quite a few times. They just didn't look like a championship team.a very good team but they aren't the best in 3a this year

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: duecek on October 07, 2016, 10:03:09 pm
Well I mean even the starters. They were clearly better than Horatio but Horatio is not very good at all. Terrible really. They put up 27 in the first half. Centerpoint put up 40 in the first half against Horatio. Centerpoint looked to have more team speed. Prescott just didn't look as fast as I expected and their starting defense couldn't hold Horatio on 4th and short. That will hurt them come playoffs if they can't hold strong on short yardage situations like that. Van hook didn't impress too much after all the talk about him. He was ran down behind the line quite a few times. They just didn't look like a championship team.a very good team but they aren't the best in 3a this year

You are aware that VanHook is not 100% healthy. Right?

GrindTime

I see your point , I was expecting them to maul horatio but hey things happen guess we will both see what Prescott is made of next week ..

GrindTime

Yeah Vanhook has Been playing on an injured ankle I believe

duecek

One player don't make a team though. If he wasn't 100 percent why play him against Horatio. There's no need to. Let him heal and get 100 percent for playoffs. Why risk re injury against a team they would beat anyway

Markadomous

Centerpoint put up a whopping 9 on the Curley wolves in 48 minutes.

duecek

I'm just saying what I've seen from both of there games against Horatio. Centerpoint just looked more put together and there defense was relentless in that particular game.

strongandsteady

I honestly believe the Wolves weren't at all interested in playing Horatio final scores mean nothing.I see what Prescott's coaching staff did tonight.These next two weeks the subs probably won't be getting a lot of playing time so they let the clock get to rolling and put them in I honestly think they were put in too early but oh well this Glen Rose week will be one you wouldn't want to miss

Carljung

Some teams don't really play well when playing a team not as good as them. You do know that Prescott beat centerpoint right? Horatio prolly rarely sees the best of a team.

flow51

How is the Horatio player that was taken off with the head/neck injury? Haven't heard anything... Praying he is ok.

stephenAmaxx

Prescott won?  ;D    NO 70?   8)

KOJACK

Quote from: stephenAmaxx on October 01, 2016, 03:51:55 pm
That's RIDICULOUS, I mean the blasphemy I see on some of these threads it's just unbelievable.. To sit up here and assume that just because some kids are bigger faster and stronger than other kids the reason that being is that they're being held back academically.... You're not only questioning the intellect of Players but the Integrity of Coaches here...I think I speak for all coaches (though I'm not one)when I say If a player fails me in the classroom he'll fail me on the field no matter how good he is it'll EVENTUALLY happen, I have to be able to hold you ACCOUNTABLE on and OFF THE FIELD. The Best ability is? AVAILABILITY
I guess you disagree with yourself here?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas