• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-2A 2016 week 2

Started by rattlerfan24, September 06, 2016, 02:27:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rattlerfan24

Magazine vs Waldron JV tonight!

beach bum

Is Mountainburg and Hackett going to be as good of a game as the high school game?

rattlerfan24

Hornet4ever

Quote from: beach bum on September 06, 2016, 03:43:15 pm
Is Mountainburg and Hackett going to be as good of a game as the high school game?

No. Our junior high is way down...... When I say way down I mean it. In the last 5-6 years our Junior high has destroyed our competition for the most part. Especially last year. All those fellas have moved up too the high school squad. Junior high kids this year, have a lot of heart and work ethic. Just lacking talent in important parts of our junior high squad.

beach bum

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 06, 2016, 10:46:24 pm
No. Our junior high is way down...... When I say way down I mean it. In the last 5-6 years our Junior high has destroyed our competition for the most part. Especially last year. All those fellas have moved up too the high school squad. Junior high kids this year, have a lot of heart and work ethic. Just lacking talent in important parts of our junior high squad.

Oh wow, I hear Mountainburg's JH is pretty good too. Lots of size across the board for a 2A team. They lost to Cedarville but Cedarville had a really really fast kid at the RB position. I'd be surprised if Mountainburg JH finishes any worse than 2nd in the JH conference cause Danville JH is surprisingly not very good either.

Hornet4ever

Hackett does go to 2-0 after tonights win after beating JCW 16-0. Stiffer competition is ahead though.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas