• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next year's state finals girls predictions

Started by no mascot, March 12, 2016, 08:21:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

no mascot

It's that time of year again! Who has the talent returning to make a run to the summit next year?

sportsfan-3

Nemo vs Wonderview everybody else playing for 3rd.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: sportsfan-3 on March 12, 2016, 08:27:14 pm
Nemo vs Wonderview everybody else playing for 3rd.

4th annual Conway county invitational lol

playhard

sportsfan-3

Quote from: playhard on March 12, 2016, 08:58:30 pm
Wonderview vs Bay
This is girls predictions, take that Bay talk to the boys thread.

sportsfan-3

PuddlePirate12

Bay was young this year but I believe they lost a pretty good player.. Wasn't the Ferguson girl a senior?

BlackMamba

StateChamps09

Moonshiner

PuddlePirate12

Everything but the PG. I know #21, #24, #4 were all seniors. I think the Josie girl is a senior and maybe the York girl

HorseFeathers

sportsfan-3

Quote from: HF on March 13, 2016, 12:31:31 am
Same as every year or seems...almost everything
Caddo Hills girls may be the force coming out of region 4, with Acorn and Kirby fighting for the 2 spot.

Moonshiner

Quote from: HF on March 13, 2016, 12:31:31 am
Same as every year or seems...almost everything

Do I need to read something between the lines here?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: sportsfan-3 on March 13, 2016, 08:55:11 am
Caddo Hills girls may be the force coming out of region 4, with Acorn and Kirby fighting for the 2 spot.

Caddo hills is headed to 2a

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 13, 2016, 10:12:10 am
Do I need to read something between the lines here?

No lol...

playhard

Wonderview vs Bay
Just a prediction. Nemo will still be good & could make it back to the finals, but they are losing a lot off this year's team. They will really mis Andrews.

J.D.

Quote from: playhard on March 13, 2016, 01:35:08 pm
Just a prediction. Nemo will still be good & could make it back to the finals, but they are losing a lot off this year's team. They will really mis Andrews.

As they will Paladino. 

They still bring back two of the best best players in state along with another girl that has proven her worth over the years.

Ice Water

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nemo is the only team in the state, girls or boys of any classification, that will have two state tournament MVPs on their squad next year. They won't be at the same level they've been the past two years, but they still may be the favorites.

BasketballNeverStops

Unless someone gets hot come tournament time, I could see Nemo and Wonderview duking it out for the ring again. Wonderview got better by adding some solid freshmen during tournament time and they are only going to get better next season as sophomores, and Nemo has the experience in Mahan, Harrison, Munoz and Coach Payne. Despite Nemo losing quite a bit, I still think their showdowns will be great to watch.

PuddlePirate12

Yes I predict Nemo vs WV as well and WV wins it. They lose less. And beat Nemo once this year with freshmen that had just been moved up. Those freshmen will be sophomores and will play all season and get the chemistry they need. Still cheering for Nemo. Awesome fans. Really great ppl (WV may too)

TheOfficial

Silky Johnson

1A girls were better overall than 2a for sure. Didn't see many 3a teams but Valley girls won state and they weren't unbeatable. Next years 1a girls will be pretty good again.

ballmember

I saw ICC girls a few times early in the year and  thought they looked good.  Watched them towards end of season and thought something must have happened,  did not look good at all,  ???

RedWolf275

Quote from: Silky Johnson on March 20, 2016, 05:15:50 pm
1A girls were better overall than 2a for sure. Didn't see many 3a teams but Valley girls won state and they weren't unbeatable. Next years 1a girls will be pretty good again.

No doubt 1A girls were better than 2A this year. Riverside was in final 8 in 2A and got smoked twice by Bay who went out in first round of 1A. I am looking forward to the Earle vs Bay matchups next year in boys and girls.

94hogs

March 06, 2017, 06:34:43 am #25 Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 09:20:58 am by 94hogs
Quote from: TheOfficial on March 17, 2016, 09:07:53 am
ICC girls will have everything back.
[/quote

no mascot

Lol the post you quoted was from the end of last year's season (2016)

94hogs

Moonshiner

Norfork and Wonderview in the finals next year

HorseFeathers

Wonderview vs Bay

Dunno if this guy is still around....But kudos on the prediction...

Majorpain

Wonderview and Norfork . Norfork has a loaded bench everyone on the bench could've started. Neither of those two teams are going anywhere they both have more talent than any team they played this year. The actual final was Saturday . bay won't be even close in this final this Thursday.  This conversation will be going on next year at this time.

Catfish

Quote from: Majorpain on March 07, 2017, 09:49:33 am
Wonderview and Norfork . Norfork has a loaded bench everyone on the bench could've started. Neither of those two teams are going anywhere they both have more talent than any team they played this year. The actual final was Saturday . bay won't be even close in this final this Thursday.  This conversation will be going on next year at this time.

Ehh I don't know I think it will be close. I really do. For most of the game anyways. I think WV will pull away at the end though

94hogs

Quote from: Majorpain on March 07, 2017, 09:49:33 am
I agree.WV by a lot thursday.  Norfork is losing some darn good players but they will be in the hunt next yr.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas