• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Peyton Manning busted for HGH

Started by Mr_Deb, December 27, 2015, 11:58:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Deb

Sad day for the game

Explosive Documentary Links Peyton Manning, Major Athletes To Doping Ring
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/peyton-manning-human-growth-hormone_567f16e4e4b0b958f6599440

QuoteAn Indianapolis anti-aging clinic supplied quarterback Peyton Manning with human growth hormone, a performance-enhancing drug banned by the NFL, a pharmacist who once worked at the clinic asserts in a new special report from Al Jazeera's Investigative Unit.
The report, "The Dark Side," is the result of a monthslong investigation in which Liam Collins, a British hurdler, went undercover in an attempt to expose the widespread nature of performance-enhancing drugs in global sports. As a cover story, Collins tells medical professionals tied to the trade of performance-enhancing drugs that he is hoping for one last shot at glory at the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Manning is just one of many high-profile players the report names and raises questions about.

Mr_Deb

Robert Kraft must have spent a good chunk of change to keep Brady off this list.

Longfellow

You're an idiot. This has nothing to do with Brady. The whole thing is fake anyway

WPWells

1. Peyton Manning denied the allegations
2. Huff Post isn't exactly the most trustworthy news source
3. The "source" for this story has since recanted

Idiot

Breitontime

I don't doubt it is true.

They got a MLB player on film talking about what he was using last year.

mtindian42

This guy is a lot braver then I am! I mean he is willing to take on football royalty (the mannings) to make a name for himself! Good luck to that guy!!! He will need it! 😂😂😂

I'm gusseing he 🤔 about what he has done! And that caused him to (recant)

bdubyab60

Sooner or later someone needs to make thee news outlets pay for passing false information. How about some proof when you are attacking a mans legacy

Breitontime

Notice, the Mannings didn't deny shipments of HGH to his wife.

While, you hope it's not true, part of you believes it is. If there is any proof, it will be found now.

Mr_Deb

Quote from: Longfellow on December 27, 2015, 12:26:45 pm
You're an idiot. This has nothing to do with Brady. The whole thing is fake anyway

Quote from: Fred Bird on December 27, 2015, 12:31:33 pm

Idiot

Both of you are idiots.

Mr_Deb

December 27, 2015, 04:58:42 pm #9 Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 05:38:25 pm by Mr_Deb
I want to give Manning the benefit of the doubt but deep down I know this is a 40 year old professional athlete that still has lots on the table with a super competitive nature. The fact that the guy has retracted on his statements makes me even more weary about all of this, kind of let's me know that obviously no one is backing this guy or paid him to say those things he did.

It's too early to simply dismiss these claims and it actually makes those who want to give peyton the benefit of the doubt look upon him with more scrutiny. There needs to be a independent investigation done and if he's found guilty he should be made to sign off the rest of the Denver contract, stripped of super bowl XLI, sued by buick, nationwide insurance, and papa john's and banned from the hall of fame.

The NFL will lose more money if this is true and more parents will definitely look at if this sport is something they want their kid to be a part of, if the golden boy takes dope then truly what are looking at here?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Fred Bird on December 27, 2015, 12:31:33 pm

Idiot
Barry bonds, Raphael palmero, lance Armstrong, and alex rodriguez all have something in common with Peyton manning now....all denied using...not saying manning used, but almost all of the athletes that have been busted openly denied it for a while..

Breitontime

The part that gets me. He has guys on tape saying they were using this or that. He obviously has access to it. And, the sending it to the wife bit, that's how it's gone down many a time. If there is proof, it will be found.

I hope he didn't, but won't be surprised if he did. $20M a year will make people do things they normally would not.

mtindian42

mtindian42

Just got done watching the documentary called the dark side! That Charley sly guy was lieing his but off!

He was just trying to get that undercover guy to bye his drugs! So he starts throwing all these names out there to make his product sound more appealing! (All lies)

Don't thank manning can sue him tho! Cause he was being recorded unaware! This guy will go free!!!

All his links was
Peyton Manning
Clay Matthews
Julius peppers
Mike Tyson
Mike Neal
25 other packer players came to see him! Did not say there names!!!

Breitontime

That clinic is about to be torn to shreds looking for links to athletes and performance enhancing drugs.

We'll know the truth soon enough.

nuttinbuthogs

So if all this is false, what's the penalty for those who spread it?

bdubyab60

If its false these guys need to be sued for defamation at the least.

Supposedly this happened in 2011 for Manning and the guy who is preading the rumors and now recanted didnt even start there until 2013 is what I heard on the radio.

Unlike what happened in the baseball scandals there doesnt look to be much proof here. But we shall see. Palmero was pretty firm and angry in his denials, then turned around and tested positive.

Saw a post earlier stating ho wcoul dhe do this at his age or something to that affect. This was also about the time of the rule changes too and there was a huge spike in passing yards across the NFL. Not just Manning.

OLDSCHOOL82

mtindian42

In the documentary bdub it says they have records of him working at the guyer clinic in the year 2011. He was doing his training there.

mtindian42

Manning wants to sue the source. I don't thank he can! Cause they had no idea Peyton mannings name would be brought up! And he can't sue the Charlie sly guy!!! cause he had no idea he was being recorded!!! His hands are tied!

However, the guyer clinics days or numbered!!! And all those other clinics in the documentary!

I thank the source did what it wanted to do! It was not about exposing athletes! It was about exposing the clinics that was supplying the athletes! In that regard they did and outstanding job!!!

Mr_Deb

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/12/29/peyton-manning-hgh-allegations-10-things-to-know/

10 Important Things To Know (So Far) About The Peyton Manning HGH Allegations

Quote1. There are limited reasons to legally obtain an HGH prescription
4. A Peyton Manning Spokesman Confirmed That Ashley Manning Is A Patient And Has A Prescription From The Guyer Institute
7. Peyton Manning Never Denied Al Jazeera's Original Allegations
9. Charlie Sly Is Confirmed As A Guyer Employee In 2011

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on December 28, 2015, 11:40:41 am
In the documentary bdub it says they have records of him working at the guyer clinic in the year 2011. He was doing his training there.
Way they explained it on the radio there was another guy besides the Sly guy or something. Maybe I heard wrong.

Manning never denied using the clinic. He's only denied using the HGH and is PO,d about these guys basically releasing his wife's medical information. Which is none of our business or anyone else's.

This guy was using stars names to sell drugs is what it looks like.

mtindian42

Mr_Deb

I'd be PO'd as well if I was Manning but come on why even take a risk getting something like HGH in your wife's name, that's what friends are for, you're Peyton Manning the quarterback of the Broncos for christ's sake. I want to give Peyton the benefit of the doubt that he's not a dummy but he must have knew that sort of thing being attached so closely to him doesn't look good whether it's intended for legal purposes or not.

dc24

It is my understanding that HGH isn't as much of a steroid as some others, but helps prevent injuries and helps you return from injury quicker, which is why it would make sense for Manning to use it, if he were going to choose a performance-enhancing drug.

This whole story is weird and I don't know if there is much basis to it, but I will say that I think football has a bigger problem with steroids than any other sport and maybe has always had more of a problem to it than baseball, but the thing is that most football fans don't seem to care.

Baseball is such a statistic-driven sport that it is sacrilegious to mess with the stats and not obtain them by fair manners, but football isn't quite that way about stats.  Football is also more about measurables than stats when being evaluated for drafting purposes.  I guess it is in other sports too, but in football it's so much more important to show brute strength than the other sports.

Anyway, I've always thought there was a big problem with steroids in the NFL and football in general, but people just don't really talk about it.

Lions84

You can't trust that Arab news network.

WPWells

Mr_Deb

Why Isn't Peyton Manning's HGH Report Getting The Same Attention As 'Deflategate?'
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2016/01/07/why-isnt-peyton-mannings-hgh-report-ge

QuoteNow, the question here is not whether Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are innocent or guilty of doping and deflating footballs. There is nowhere near enough facts to prove either innocence or guilt in the Manning case and the Brady case is still in the process of appeal by the NFL. However, the national media and the court of public opinion has reacted extremely different to the HGH accusations in the Al Jazeera report against Manning than they did when it came to Tom Brady and the possibility of being involved in deflating footballs.

Good write up.

Longfellow

Raises an excellent point. It also makes me wonder why Goodell is still the Commissioner. He's a joke. He's biased. He lied about the whole football deflation scandal and he refuses to do what is right. With no evidence, he suspended Brady for "jeopardizing the inegrity of the game" with no evidence. He doesn't have the power to suspend players. There is a committee for that. But allegations of Peyton Manning using PEDs come up, and not a word is said. Brady was found guilty by Goodell with no evidence. Not a shred. The Wells Report was about as factual as the statement, "Roger Goodell is a good commissioner". Where is Manning's suspension? At this point, how about a statement from the league. Mark my words, he will be the downfall of the NFL and its' integrity. Whether it is from the CTE case, his lack of competence, his disregard for the limits of his power, or something else entirely, he will ruin the league

Lions84

Yep it a mute point cause it been discredited . Nasty rumor and if his wife is using it a violation of Hippa Laws to say any thing any way.

AirWarren

And violation of HIPAA is a federal offense.

WPWells

Lions84

Maynard G Krebs

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas