• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015-16 NCAA Football Season Thread V2.0

Started by VHSCoach2, October 25, 2015, 09:23:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Legend

That work for me! Id love to get Memphis in 1st round. Garanteed spot to the finals :)

VHSCoach2

It is being reported today that Cardale Jones was also in the car with J.T. Barrett this past weekend.

But, that's not all.

According to the reports, Barrett tried to "elude" police by switching seats with Jones to make it seem like Jones was the driver.

mtindian42

If cardale was with him when it happen! Why was he released to cardale?

The quarterback was released to his teammate, fellow quarterback Cardale Jones, who provided Barrett a ride home."

HorseFeathers

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on November 02, 2015, 04:26:02 pm
It is being reported today that Cardale Jones was also in the car with J.T. Barrett this past weekend.

But, that's not all.

According to the reports, Barrett tried to "elude" police by switching seats with Jones to make it seem like Jones was the driver.

I can't find anything online about this

VHSCoach2

Quote from: HF on November 02, 2015, 05:35:24 pm
Quote from: VHSCoach2 on November 02, 2015, 04:26:02 pm

But, that's not all.

I can't find anything online about this

I caught the tail-end of the story on Pardon the Interruption as I was walking in the door after work today. Michael Wilbon was talking about it. He seemed as though he wasn't sure if it was true or not, but was talking about it anyway.

mtindian42

It's a rumor! Cardale picked him up and give him a ride home! That's all!

wildcat_x-mgr

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on November 01, 2015, 12:56:21 pm
Quote from: wildcat_x-mgr on October 31, 2015, 07:17:46 pm
So how many FBS jobs are open now, already? Here are the ones I'm remembering so far:

USC
Minnesota
South Carolina
Miami
Maryland
North Texas

Who did I miss?

Illinois, Central Florida, Virginia Tech, and Hawaii.

Thanks, I didn't hear about these until now. And someone mentioned last year's hot topic of Hawaii dropping football, which I heard was resolved, thankfully - unless something new was said this week that I didn't hear about.

Legend

Im sure he just "gave him a ride home". OSU at it again and they will get away with it once again!

VHSCoach2

First College Football Playoff Committee Top 25 rankings will be revealed tonight.

It'll be interesting to see how well theirs relates to the AP Top 25.

WPWells

I think the top 4 (in some order) will be:

LSU
Clemson
Ohio State
Baylor

Legend

Im not banking on anything until after Saturday. Even if they got Clemson #1 I wont be boasting one bit until i see them beat FSU. Im not saying I am not proud of Clemson but I wont brag on them being #1 when theres a tough game coming up Sat.

VHSCoach2

Committee rankings are:

1. Clemson
2. LSU
3. Ohio State
4. Alabama

5. Notre Dame
6. Baylor

mtindian42

It is what it is!!! Thanks committee!!! Cause you just woke up the Buckeyes!!! GO BUCKS!!!

VHSCoach2

November 03, 2015, 08:47:05 pm #114 Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 10:29:10 pm by VHSCoach2
#24 Toledo loses to Northern Illinois, 32-27.

Northern Illinois pulled off the upset without their starting quarterback and leading wide receiver.

Legend

You cant convince me that Bama should be #4. They have them their to build resume of who wins that game sat. Im honestly worried that even if Clemson wins out could they still make the final 4. FSU getting beat last weekend hurt us bad!

mtindian42

They was talking about Memphis possibly getting in! If they win out!!!

Legend

There will be no way possible they get in. SEC make sure of that!

pioneers

If Clemson wins out they will get in. I'm an sec fan and I can't believe they have Alabama and notre dame ahead of tcu and Baylor and that will change I believe when Baylor and tcu start playing Oklahoma and ok state and each other.

What you have to look at with Clemson is they have the best win of the year so far with beating notre dame.

Legend

I hope they win Sat and pray NC keeps winning

pioneers

legend how many points do you think it will take to beat Florida state?

VHSCoach2

Until Baylor changes their non-conference schedule, they should not sniff the Top 4.

Art Briles has said he won't change anything in the way he schedules; well, good luck with that Briles. I guess he doesn't want a shot at a National Championship.

Valleysports

Longfellow

Quote from: pioneers on November 04, 2015, 10:18:52 am
That all depends on how much the Tigers defense can slow down Dalvin Cook.

pioneers

Quote from: Longfellow on November 04, 2015, 12:43:42 pm
If you had to predict a score what would it be.

Longfellow

Quote from: pioneers on November 04, 2015, 12:49:29 pm
Quote from: Longfellow on November 04, 2015, 12:43:42 pm
If you had to predict a score what would it be.
Clemson 28
Florida State 24

Legend

mtindian42

I thank this game is going to be a war! Because FSU knows that if they beat Clemson and Florida they or  right back in the conversation...

Legend

It all depends on how healthy Dalvin Cook is. Looked banged up last game he played

VHSCoach2

#6 Baylor holds on to end the upset bid by Kansas State. Bears win 31-24.

Legend

That just shows that Baylor doesn't even deserve to be in consideration!

HorseFeathers

Uh....does Florida know they have a game today?

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Legend on November 04, 2015, 02:53:04 pm
It all depends on how healthy Dalvin Cook is. Looked banged up last game he played

He didn't play against 'Cuse last week so he's had 2 weeks to heal up. He's looking strong so far today.

mtindian42

FSU o-line is getting a good push right now! Pushing the Tigers back!

Legend

They better get some adjustments going on their offense or its going to be a long day. I just cant believe FSU let GT beat them on a fluke play cuz even if we lost we could have still had a chance. We lose this game bye bye playoffs

HorseFeathers

mtindian42

November 07, 2015, 03:58:24 pm #136 Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 04:32:25 pm by mtindian42
Clemsons fans (House of pain) jump around lol! That is Wisconsin style! Big ten influence effect! 😀

BigLion10

Looks like the horned frogs can kiss the playoffs bye bye

Legend

November 07, 2015, 04:10:08 pm #138 Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 04:12:33 pm by Legend
We cant beat FSU on field goals! 10-6 halftime. We slowed Cook down after that first drive. Lets see what the second half holds.

mtindian42

Nice play call right there! Yall look much more relaxed so far legend!

Chief_Osceola™

Terrible play calling today from Jimbo. You have arguably the best back in the country and you come out throwing every possession. Totally out-thinked himself today. That and our OL is absolute garbage.

Good win for Clemson- hope you guys go ahead and win it all.

Chief_Osceola™

BTW - Chris Fowler is a complete dbag. I think he j'd in his p's when Cook was stopped on 4th down. He can't hide his disdain for FSU. Herbstreit's always been good.

WPWells

mtindian42

WPWells

WPWells

mtindian42

November 07, 2015, 10:17:54 pm #146 Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 10:32:59 pm by mtindian42
Bucks 28 golphers 14  final

WPWells

Congrats for squeaking by a team with a losing record

mtindian42

November 07, 2015, 10:33:47 pm #148 Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 10:37:37 pm by mtindian42
👍 9-0

Longfellow

8 top 25 teams lose. 5 of them to unranked teams

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas