• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Track 4A/3A/2A/1A Performance List (4A, 3A COMPLETE)

Started by AT, March 10, 2014, 07:49:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Softball Dave

Hey Brian, it looks like they are going to make up the Lonoke track meet next Monday (4-21). Just wanted to let you know, just in case you wanted to come out & watch.

BrianfromCarlisle

Thanks Dave. I should be able too unless my son's baseball DH gets rescheduled for that day.

AT

Bump for fully updated according to all meets currently on varvee.

Eagle2424

DeQueens state qualifying track meet is on varvee now, and cossatot rivers 4x8 team ran a 9:03 to qualify.

AT

Update on updates:

I'm waiting on the McDonald Relays to be put on varvee before I fully update the lists...

But the lists will look a little different. The only athletes that will be put on the lists now are auto qualifiers through performances throughout the year or qualifiers through the conference meets.

There have only been like four conference meets so far (two 1A, one 2A, and one 5A), but as the conference results roll in, these lists will get larger. Anyways just waiting for the McDonald's Relays to be put on varvee.

bleudog

AT

Quote from: bleudog on April 28, 2014, 07:31:07 am
EDNT article on Josh Armstrong:  CLICK HERE

Thanks bleu. Great article. Wish I could see more articles highlighting track and field athletes.

Hornetzone

Walker Hammond(only a Soph), Harrisburg High School in the 3a threw 126'3" in the Discus at Paragould.

AT

Thanks for letting me know. I have him added to my lists, but haven't updated them on here yet, I should be able to tomorrow.

Also see that a guy from Crowley's Ridge threw the discus 152 feet. That's ridiculous for a 1A school athlete. Actually I'm going to have to look up the 1A state record in discus.

AT

Finally updated these. Any meet currently on varvee has been included in the lists.

Just state qualifiers right now. If an athlete has not qualified for state through a non conference performance or hasn't finished high enough at their conference meet, then they are not on this list.

Any questions, just ask.

~WPS~

The Texarkana track meet is now on varvee and Nashville's throwers, who are already qualified, had improved throws.

bulldog42

Quote from: Almatrackster on April 29, 2014, 12:19:31 pm
Finally updated these. Any meet currently on varvee has been included in the lists.

Just state qualifiers right now. If an athlete has not qualified for state through a non conference performance or hasn't finished high enough at their conference meet, then they are not on this list.

Any questions, just ask.
Thanks Almatrackster, this list is very helpful, this my son's first year to do track and this information comes in real handy.  Thanks for pulling it all together.

AT

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on April 29, 2014, 12:45:01 pm
The Texarkana track meet is now on varvee and Nashville's throwers, who are already qualified, had improved throws.

Thanks Ballplayer, I might not have noticed that for awhile. I'll add it later this evening.

Lights Out

Any questions, just ask.

Dollarways Henri Murphy 10.91 & Joshua Liddell 11.21  100m
                 Kabion Ento 51.54 400m  Seark Relays is on Varvee

AT

Quote from: Lights Out on April 29, 2014, 02:25:49 pm

Any questions, just ask.

Oh wow. Thanks for that. I don't know how I missed that meet. Was it just added recently?

Anyways, I just finished putting the Texarkana meet up, so I'll get to that soon. Probably today

Lights Out

Quote from: Almatrackster on April 29, 2014, 04:31:33 pm
Quote from: Lights Out on April 29, 2014, 02:25:49 pm

Any questions, just ask.

Oh wow. Thanks for that. I don't know how I missed that meet. Was it just added recently?

Anyways, I just finished putting the Texarkana meet up, so I'll get to that soon. Probably today
Your welcomed...believe they put it on there yesterday...
You do a Great Job!!!! Keep it up..

~WPS~

Nashville wins 7-4A District meet. Qualifies 10 more to bring total to 17.

Photo

Highland won the boys and girls 3-4A District Meet at Pocahontas.

~WPS~

I noticed that on the lists some are missing. Varvee has the SEARK relays from 4/17 and some qualified there that are left off. 

AT

Yes, I'm still waiting on adding the SE ARK relays. I will add them soon. I am actually updating the number of qualifiers on the lists, but not updating the lists with the actual athletes who qualified yet. I will do all of that soon, too.

Going through these conference meets and making sure I don't add athletes twice if they have already pre qualified and then finding their best time of the year if they did qualify at conference takes a bit.

~WPS~

JohnBarleycorn

7-4A Conference Meet Results

Girls
1. Ashdown - 191
2. Pulaski Robinson - 119
3. Bauxite - 79
4. Nashville - 66
5. CAC - 61
6. Malvern - 60
7. Arkadelphia - 22
8. AR Baptist - 5

Boys
1. Nashville - 236.5
2. Ashdown - 175.5
3. Pulaski Robinson - 85
4. Bauxite - 70
5. Malvern - 32
6. CAC - 22
7. Arkadelphia - 6

bleudog

DogsWin7

I heard Booneville Boys won 4-4A with Maumelle Runner-up.

Waldron Girls Won with Maumelle Runner-up.   Please correct if wrong, thanks

AT

4A is completely updated. Going to work through the rest of the classes before state...hopefully

Softball Dave

Again great job with keeping us updated with all this AT. I know it takes time to do, but is very much appreciated.

sevenof400

Well, now.  Looking at this from afar, but having seen Heber Springs at a few meets this season, it actually appears the 4A title is going to be a nip and tuck affair as well.  I may have to drop by Heber on Tuesday..

AT

bleudog

Congratulations to the JC Boys Track & Field team.

Back-to-Back 2A STATE CHAMPIONS.

Dragon I

Any place you can find individual results for the 2A meet?

bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas