• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Results Are In: Wonderlic Scores for FF Posters

Started by RGP, May 08, 2011, 06:33:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

True Believer

Well the test is clearly flawed in many areas.   Average?  Hmp.   I think not. 

And the depthsofheck, Ar is, I assume, West Memphis.   I feel your pain. 

fastdrop

Quote from: Baitshop on May 09, 2011, 01:08:04 am
"BUURRRRRRPPPP......hey, you're out of toilet paper in the crapper....tell Earl to bring the car around, TB's makin' sgetti tonite and we got to go by and pick up fastdrop and Scorp before we go to BG's poetry reading..."
Thanky-Thanky. According to da test IZ 2 dum to pass da driverz tst so I be needing a ride.

trevster10

Quote from: Chosen 1 on May 09, 2011, 04:01:41 am
Quote from: Rizzo on May 09, 2011, 03:54:39 am
Lol, I haven't been in Florida long enough.

Though, I am laxed on the whole gay thing. I have a few friends who are gay, both guys and girls. I have no problem with it. If that's how they want to live their life, that's up to them.

Chosen, you have to throw a "No Homo" out in the beginning of a comment like that one. That has to be the first thing said.

It's implied where I'm from.

And for the record, RGP wasn't the test official in my room. It was some lady by the name of Quite Frankly.

Something's astray here..

johnharrison

Brian G

B.G.: Score of 37
Performed quite well on the exam, but took several minutes to meet his quota of 7 posts per minute on Fearless Friday. Also, failed to provide any answer at all to any gender-related questions. The public offered a very favorable opinion of the poster, albeit possibly because any negative feedback mysteriously disappeared before it could be calculated into the final score.

Gender related huh?

My only hope is that BG would outscore QF.  Because if he didn't, that's going to open up a deep hole in my soul.   

trevster10

Eddie Goodson

trevster10

Baitshop

Quote from: trevster10 on May 10, 2011, 06:18:19 pm
Did QF get a score?

Don't let Eddie mislead you......I was, and am, the real QF......and I got a 28.....

True Believer

I already told you all that I was QF and I got a 21.   

I can't talk to you anymore Bait.  I'd hate for people to think I was flirting with you.  FF is like living in Marion.  Gossip mongers!!!

gatecrasher

Nope. All of you are wrong...Im the bona-fide, real-to-the-deal QF.

I actually scored the 6.

Gatecrasher didn't take the test. He said he doesn't need a stupid Wonderlic test to gauge his intelligence....;)

Chosen 1

May I have your attention please. Will the real Quite Frankly Please Stand up?

I repeat; Will the real Quite Frankly Please Stand UP??

We're gonna have problem here.

Baitshop

Quote from: True Believer on May 10, 2011, 11:18:35 pm
I already told you all that I was QF and I got a 21.   

I can't talk to you anymore Bait.  I'd hate for people to think I was flirting with you.  FF is like living in Marion.  Gossip mongers!!!

TB....I can't be talking with a woman that is trying to steal my identity.....I AM THE REAL QF....!!

However, the rumor mill is not always bad.....we've effected football games with some well concieved (and executed) distibution on potential non-truths.....

Besides, you got a job and don't a man to take care of you.....I should be the one flirting with you.... 8)

dc24

Smithian

Wampus_Cat

Mildly funny, but if it was good enough it wouldn't need to be pinned to the top of the page.

InYoGrill

InYoGrill: Score of 18
Was a little below average in skills and abilities. No respondents knew anything about him as a result of skipping over his posts once reading that his username was InYoGrill.

Wow, to be included with the GROUP, I'm flattered, LOL!

As far as my call name, it's original isn't it? Who wants to be called by bland name initials like PC and BG??
Or even someone's Uncle? Heehehee.....

RDog, do I get 1 day Bynum elbow suspension for saying that? LOL! This board is cool and I plan on being here a long time. PC why didn't you tell me about his back about 10 years ago?  I'll work on my KSA's for the betterment of the FF world.

RGP

QF's Wonderlic Exam had to be moved to another date. Apparently, the Shiloh Christian & First Baptist Springdale security forces were patrolling the test site area with air support from the Southern Baptist Convention's FBI.

Hopefully, it will be able to take the exam soon.

gatecrasher

trevster10

I'm actually QF.

Can't you tell? Our posting styles are almost exactly the same.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Showband of Arkansas on May 08, 2011, 10:37:48 pm
Trevster scored a 17, and I scored a 19 which is either equal or lower than three people that can't even type sentences in a grammatical fashion. (Ex-HAPlayer, Olddog79, Venny)

I also didn't get the alien joke, but whatever. It was somewhat interesting though.
Leave it to you to take something meant as a joke and take it serious. By the way, "Oh grammatical one" please enlighten us on how far superior you are to us all. Where exactly do you go to school? What is your major? Are you working now? I mean, you surely are going to Harvard or MIT, probably in computer science and working for Bill Gates all at the same time.
By the way RGP...great list...Hilarious...

trevster10

Wahls

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on May 17, 2011, 01:32:41 pm
Trevster scored a 17, and I scored a 19 which is either equal or lower than three people that can't even type sentences in a grammatical fashion. (Ex-HAPlayer, Olddog79, Venny)

I also didn't get the alien joke, but whatever. It was somewhat interesting though.
Leave it to you to take something meant as a joke and take it serious. By the way, "Oh grammatical one" please enlighten us on how far superior you are to us all. Where exactly do you go to school? What is your major? Are you working now? I mean, you surely are going to Harvard or MIT, probably in computer science and working for Bill Gates all at the same time.

Leave it to you to take something I was using to poke fun at RGP (who I'm cool with, btw) and believe I was red faced mad and throwing a fit over it.

Equally hilarious, but the opposite way.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Showband of Arkansas on May 18, 2011, 02:09:57 pm
Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on May 17, 2011, 01:32:41 pm

Leave it to you to take something I was using to poke fun at RGP (who I'm cool with, btw) and believe I was red faced mad and throwing a fit over it.

Equally hilarious, but the opposite way.
lol, yeah...that's why you have 8 posts on this thread arguing and trying to make everyone believe that you have one of the highest ACT scores on this board. So, you know everyones ACT score that posts on here? Wow, where do you get your info? So, I'll ask again...Where do you go to school, what is your major and where do you work? I mean with probably the highest ACT score ever you have to be attending Harvard...Right?

Rizzo

I prefer to compare SAT scores. That's just me though.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Rizzo on May 19, 2011, 12:36:18 pm
Yeeeeaaaaahhhh...lol...

Rizzo

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on May 19, 2011, 01:46:16 pm
Yeeeeaaaaahhhh...lol...
Eh, I only got a 26 on the ACT, I did much, much better on the SAT, hence my preference.

Though, in my defense, the ACT was the morning after Homecoming...

Chosen 1

Rizzo

Quote from: Chosen 1 on May 19, 2011, 02:39:42 pm
All any of us took was the ACT
Yeah, a lot of kids in Arky only take the ACT, it severly limits where you can go to school at. Granted, if you are planning on staying home for school, it's not an issue.

A lot of the schools I was talking to for baseball wanted SAT's, a few of the schools didn't even accept ACT I believe.

Chosen 1

Quote from: Rizzo on May 19, 2011, 02:46:12 pm
Yeah, a lot of kids in Arky only take the ACT, it severly limits where you can go to school at. Granted, if you are planning on staying home for school, it's not an issue.

A lot of the schools I was talking to for baseball wanted SAT's, a few of the schools didn't even accept ACT I believe.
By the time I graduated all the schools out of state I talked to accepted both.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Rizzo on May 19, 2011, 01:58:13 pm
Yeeeeaaaaahhhh...lol...
Eh, I only got a 26 on the ACT, I did much, much better on the SAT, hence my preference.

lol, not a good time to take the ACT my friend...I know what I was like after homecoming...ouch...

RGP

That is most definitely NOT the case. Any school worth a darn accepts the ACT.

Rizzo

Quote from: Chosen 1 on May 19, 2011, 02:51:38 pm

By the time I graduated all the schools out of state I talked to accepted both.
I talked to a few private schools as well.
I still have letters sitting around somewhere from University of Pennsylvania that I received after my SAT. I know Texas wanted SAT, Penn State wanted SAT, UPenn wanted SAT, and there were a few others that wanted nothing to do with ACT.

But yeah Vinny, I thought I did pretty well considering the night before.

RGP

Quote from: Rizzo on May 19, 2011, 03:07:05 pm
I still have letters sitting around somewhere from University of Pennsylvania that I received after my SAT. I know Texas wanted SAT, Penn State wanted SAT, UPenn wanted SAT, and there were a few others that wanted nothing to do with ACT.
Every school you mentioned takes the ACT.... Come to think of it, EVERY 4-year college in the nation takes the ACT.

Rizzo

Quote from: RGP on May 19, 2011, 03:10:36 pm
Quote from: Rizzo on May 19, 2011, 03:07:05 pm
Every school you mentioned takes the ACT.... Come to think of it, EVERY 4-year college in the nation takes the ACT.
They all requested SAT rather than ACT.

RGP

Quote from: Rizzo on May 19, 2011, 03:22:18 pm
Some schools prefer the SAT over the ACT, but no school is going to deny you because you don't have an SAT score. A good ACT score will get you into any school a good SAT score would. Most kids in Arkansas just take the ACT... and doing so will not hinder them one bit in their college search.

Rizzo

Quote from: RGP on May 19, 2011, 03:38:45 pm
Quote from: Rizzo on May 19, 2011, 03:22:18 pm
Some schools prefer the SAT over the ACT, but no school is going to deny you because you don't have an SAT score. A good ACT score will get you into any school a good SAT score would. Most kids in Arkansas just take the ACT... and doing so will not hinder them one bit in their college search.
Hmm. If you say so..

ricepig

A little caveat here, it needs to be the ACT with writing at most private schools.

Chosen 1

I took the ACT, no writing, no SAT, nothing and got accepted to schools all over the nation.

InYoGrill

Yeeeeaaaaahhhh...lol...

Dude, you are quite the bragger and party animal on FF. Most AR seniors would take a 26 in a heartbeat. The AR average for SR's is between 19-22 or so. So be thankful you are fairly good at taking the ACT. My son got a 27 this year and has a 4.0 at a very good school (very proud of him!).  The SAT seems to be more required on the coasts and up north along with the higher end private schools. Anyhow good job on a lowly score after your extra activities.

Chosen 1

Quote from: InYoGrill on May 19, 2011, 06:54:52 pm
Yeeeeaaaaahhhh...lol...

Dude, you are quite the bragger and party animal on FF. Most AR seniors would take a 26 in a heartbeat. The AR average for SR's is between 19-22 or so. So be thankful you are fairly good at taking the ACT. My son got a 27 this year and has a 4.0 at a very good school (very proud of him!).  The SAT seems to be more required on the coasts and up north along with the higher end private schools. Anyhow good job on a lowly score after your extra activities.
If you want a full academic scholly anywhere you're gonna need a 30+
and at least a 32 for the top scholarships.

I was fortunate enough to get one.

InYoGrill

Chosen, where do you go or have you finished already? Any score over 30 is like at least in the mid 90 percentile of SMART! So congrats on that.

Chosen 1

Quote from: InYoGrill on May 19, 2011, 07:01:59 pm
Chosen, where do you go or have you finished already? Any score over 30 is like at least in the mid 90 percentile of SMART! So congrats on that.
PM

InYoGrill

Rizzo

Quote from: InYoGrill on May 19, 2011, 06:54:52 pm
Yeeeeaaaaahhhh...lol...

Eh, it was a more of a I could have done better, but had a late night and was tired.

In my opinion, they should never have a test the night after homecoming. It's more than likely going to be done on no sleep.

I was far from a 4.0 though. All I needed to get a baseball scholarship was a 2.5 and an 18 on the ACT, or a 1050 I believe on the SAT, on the old exam out of 1600 (I scored 1460 on it). I far exceeded both of those requirements, but not a 4.0 by any means. I didn't really put much effort into it, especially homework, and that murdered my grades. Though, now that grades actually matter, I'm carrying a 4.0 so far through aviation school.

It sounds like your soon is doing quite well and has a bright future ahead of him though. Where is he looking to go to college? I am assuming since you're familiar with entrance requirements on private and Northern schools you're looking out of state?

And, Chosen, anything in the 30's is spectacular.

Wahls

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on May 19, 2011, 10:36:07 amSo, I'll ask again...Where do you go to school, what is your major and where do you work?

Awwwe, you do like me Venny. If you wanted to meet me, all you had to do was ask!

InYoGrill

Chosen good PM, thanks!

Rizzo, you are not a bashful person at all from what I read on FF, haha... But really good fortune on your baseball  and that is a stud score you got on the SAT. Hopefully you are using those smarts in your life right now. My son is going to UCA this fall. He is a good athlete that played football and ran some track but academics hopefully will carry him a good ways.

Rizzo

Quote from: InYoGrill on May 19, 2011, 09:43:13 pm

Chosen good PM, thanks!

Rizzo, you are not a bashful person at all from what I read on FF, haha... But really good fortune on your baseball  and that is a stud score you got on the SAT. Hopefully you are using those smarts in your life right now. My son is going to UCA this fall. He is a good athlete that played football and ran some track but academics hopefully will carry him a good ways.
Never been the bashful type. I may go out and have a jolly good time, but I've always been smart enough to avoid any sticky situations, minus the whole ex girlfriend kind of following me around right now. I'm trying to use the as best I can for the time being.  Planning on getting into aerospace engineering when I finish up aviation school.

I will take, and have an A in a Quantum Mechanics class before my schooling is finished.

ricepig

Quote from: Chosen 1 on May 19, 2011, 06:40:09 pm
I took the ACT, no writing, no SAT, nothing and got accepted to schools all over the nation.

Not at Vandy, Wash U, or Tulane. Also, a 30 doesn't even give you a full ride at Fayetteville, it does at ASU, and you don't even have to write an essay or submit any writings for their's. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas