• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hector Open

Started by JohnBarleycorn, February 15, 2018, 01:42:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnBarleycorn

Posted on their website.

HorseFeathers

Article in the russellville paper too

beach bum

February 15, 2018, 03:04:29 pm #2 Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 03:19:26 pm by beach bum
Nice and solid 2A job imo.... Not a river valley guy, but I have always liked the Hector/Atkins/Dover/Pottsville area around Russellville. Hope they get a good one and I am sure they will. Hector has been steady as the come the last half decade and I hope they see more success in the years to come.

mrknowitall

Where is Russell going?

lionfan59

Looks like a good job just popped open!!

Arkansas Football 18

Heard of any names that have applied?

southarkdaddy

Is hector a better or worse job after the conference switch?

young_gun

Better they take Danville's place. Hackett and Mountainburg will be good so it will be between the three for Conference.

Quote from: southarkdaddy on February 23, 2018, 11:10:02 am
Is hector a better or worse job after the conference switch?

friscokid

Where did the old coach go? The Courier website is down.

Hammer down

A lot of good assistants in the river valley, wonder if any of them have applied?

Rida4Life

Surprised more has not come out about what happened here.  probably for the best anyway.
Any names floating for the job?

beach bum

Quote from: Rida4Life on March 06, 2018, 10:47:20 am
Surprised more has not come out about what happened here.  probably for the best anyway.

Buwah??

Hammer down

Heard at a baseball game yesterday that an assistant from Barton interviewed yesterday morning.

gameoflife

Quote from: Rida4Life on March 06, 2018, 10:47:20 am

? What happened?

Wildcatalumni21

Boy people sure are fishing for stuff! Coach Russell done a great job with our program and I'm sure will continue that success at his next job! With that being said, we at Hector look forward to a new coach being named and coming in to continue our winning tradition and being competitive year in and year out!

gameoflife

Well good luck to you guys.  Did Russell move to another HC job?  Not fishing, just casting for information.

Wildcatalumni21

Not sure if it's a HC job but have heard that was moving on to a another job

beach bum

They apparently got their guy...

athletic supporter

Wild_Bobcat

Zach Watson has been a name I've heard brought up a lot with this job. Makes sense. Lots of success at Morrilton as the O.C., not to mention his ties to the Hector community. If it is him Hector made a great hire.

4real

Quote from: Wild_Bobcat on March 13, 2018, 09:10:51 pm
Zach Watson has been a name I've heard brought up a lot with this job. Makes sense. Lots of success at Morrilton as the O.C., not to mention his ties to the Hector community. If it is him Hector made a great hire.
Zach would do a great job

HorseFeathers

Scott Poteete is the new coach...comes from Morrilton, was a defensive position coach and special teams. Will officially start July 1st(wanted to finish his commitment as softball HC at Morrilton) but article in today's paper says he's gonna have a hand in spring football...

beach bum

Quote from: HorseFeathers on March 15, 2018, 12:46:51 pm
Scott Poteete is the new coach...comes from Morrilton, was a defensive position coach and special teams. Will officially start July 1st(wanted to finish his commitment as softball HC at Morrilton) but article in today's paper says he's gonna have a hand in spring football...

That is who I was talking about above... Good hire and good guy. It's about time he landed a HC spot cause he has been turned down by jobs not as good as Hector before like JC Westside, Quitman, and Two Rivers.... and maybe more even. Guess it worked out for the best not getting those ones cause he is at a better place now in Hector. Coming from a solid program like Morrilton is a nice plus too.

rattlerfan24

Quote from: young_gun on February 23, 2018, 01:55:17 pm
Better they take Danville's place. Hackett and Mountainburg will be good so it will be between the three for Conference.

can't wait for this season!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas