• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Currently, What Is Your Favorite Song?

Started by AllSmiles, January 31, 2008, 02:33:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ReconSniper

Really?  So your IQ went up from mildly retarted to around 110?  Actually, i dont care about my post count. when i first got on here i did, but now, not so much.

Marionpats07™

Something of that nature. If you don't care about your post count then don't post at all.

ReconSniper

Well, see, thats not the point.  When people have something to say, they usually say it.  Sitting idly by and reading accomplishes nothing.  I dont really care about how many posts i have, but i care about my teams and other areas of personal interest on this board, so i post here.

Marionpats07™

So posts consisting of "LOLZ" and "pwnage" accomplish miracles wouldn't ya say?

ReconSniper

Sometimes they do, sometimes they dont.  you never can tell over the computer.  and why are we arguing in the first place?

ReconSniper

Anyways, back on topic.   After downloading some songs, my new favorite is : Good Eye Sniper by Coheed and Cambria

Marionpats07™

Quote from: HU Filmer '08 on May 04, 2008, 09:04:36 pm
Sometimes they do, sometimes they dont.  you never can tell over the computer.  and why are we arguing in the first place?
Is the correct answer.

ReconSniper

May 04, 2008, 09:15:38 pm #457 Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 04:20:13 pm by HU Filmer '08
*deleted*

Marionpats07™

May 04, 2008, 09:21:49 pm #458 Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 09:27:18 pm by Marionpats07™
Now you've pushed the button.

Do you know me? Have you ever met me in person? NO! So don't FRICKING say I don't know about prayer you inconsiderate faget.I'll have you know. I was raised in a Baptist church my entire life. My first church I ever attended got burned down and is now rebuilt into the biggest Church in Marion when it used to be a little shack Churched. My Grandma took me with her every Sunday and I sat next to her. But guess what shes not here anymore. Or what about my other Grandma who took me to Church as well when I came to visit her over the Summers. Oh wait she is not here either. So I was raised around Church's. So don't talk to be about praying. Because I know all about it. Especially more than ever since my Grandma died 2 weeks ago.

SO * OFF ABOUT ME NOT KNOWING ABOUT PRAYER YOU MAGGOT

And before you say anything about me not knowing about prayer. I came to this University because I felt it was what God wanted me to do. I found out 2 weeks ago he was right,I was to go to school 10 miles away from my Grandma so that I could spend all the time I could with her because she was going to die soon. But I didn't know she was going to die soon, but God did, and he placed me here for a reason. This section of my life is over, so after one more year I will go somewhere else where I am wanted to go by God.

Hurricane

Quote from: Marionpats07™ on May 04, 2008, 09:21:49 pm
Now you've pushed the button.

I'll have you know. I was raised in a Baptist church my entire life. My first church I ever attended got burned down and is now rebuilt into the biggest Church in Marion when it used to be a little shack Churched. My Grandma took me with her every Sunday and I sat next to her. But guess what shes not here anymore. Or what about my other Grandma who took me to Church as well when I came to visit her over the Summers. Oh wait she is not here either. So I was raised around Church's. So don't talk to be about praying. Because I know all about it. Especially more than ever since my Grandma died 2 weeks ago.

SO * OFF ABOUT ME NOT KNOWING ABOUT PRAYER YOU MAGGOT

Mine died a year ago.

atownpantherfan05™

Quote from: HU Filmer '08 on May 04, 2008, 06:22:06 pm
Theres a part 2???
Yes there's a part 2 but it's the remix with beyonce and lil wayne.

Wahls

Quote from: Marionpats07™ on May 04, 2008, 09:21:49 pmDo you know me? Have you ever met me in person? NO! So don't FRICKING say I don't know about prayer you inconsiderate faget.I'll have you know. I was raised in a Baptist church my entire life.

Way to flip out and give baptists a bad name.

Wahls

Quote from: Quite Frankly 4/6 on May 04, 2008, 07:40:27 pm
Quote from: DQ's Comin' on May 04, 2008, 07:32:36 pm
Quote from: Quite Frankly 4/6 on May 04, 2008, 07:08:17 pm

Does your favorite song CHANGE every 5-10 minutes?

That's the way hip-hop works, apparently. I mean, All Smiles has posted 30 something songs, there was another guy that posted about 6 different ones.

I didn't ring your bell.

If you don't want people to answer your posts, then why bother posting?

Or is it that you enjoy hearing yourself speak THAT much?

CatsRule

That's the way hip-hop works, apparently. I mean, All Smiles has posted 30 something songs, there was another guy that posted about 6 different ones.

I didn't ring your bell. 

But it's not really a favorite if it doesn't have staying power.

You can like it a lot, but if the Favorite changes with that alarming frequency then it's a sign of ADD.

I really don't understand how your karma is so heavily on the plus side.  The vast majority of your posts are negative/hateful.  You are always bashing on somebody about something.  Somehow I don't think that's how karma was intended to work. 

Also, up to this point I think I've probably managed to avoid getting on your bad side, but I know that with this one post I have made myself a marked man and in your eyes discredited anything I might post from here on forward.  So, I guess what I'm trying to get at is....bring it.  lol

Marionpats07™

Quote from: DQ's Comin' on May 04, 2008, 11:54:48 pm
Quote from: Marionpats07™ on May 04, 2008, 09:21:49 pmDo you know me? Have you ever met me in person? NO! So don't FRICKING say I don't know about prayer you inconsiderate faget.I'll have you know. I was raised in a Baptist church my entire life.
I don't represent the Baptist as a whole. Your retarded.

Rizzo

Quote from: CatsRule on May 05, 2008, 12:05:55 am

I didn't ring your bell. 

But it's not really a favorite if it doesn't have staying power.

You can like it a lot, but if the Favorite changes with that alarming frequency then it's a sign of ADD.

I really don't understand how your karma is so heavily on the plus side.  The vast majority of your posts are negative/hateful.  You are always bashing on somebody about something.  Somehow I don't think that's how karma was intended to work. 

Also, up to this point I think I've probably managed to avoid getting on your bad side, but I know that with this one post I have made myself a marked man and in your eyes discredited anything I might post from here on forward.  So, I guess what I'm trying to get at is....bring it.  lol
It was changed for her, by a mod. It was very heavily weighted on the negative side a few weeks ago, and it miraculously changed to being heavily weighted on the positive side.

Wahls

Quote from: Marionpats07™ on May 05, 2008, 12:26:10 am

So since you don't represent Baptists as a whole, it's perfectly okay to act like an utter moron while saying you are one...? Great logic on that one.

Quite Frankly

Quote from: DQ's Comin' on May 04, 2008, 11:56:01 pm

I didn't ring your bell.

Suck a tailpipe.

Hurricane

Swang Swang and a Swang and a Swag to the left Pop Pop my trunk now she tellin me shes so impressed.

FootballGuy43

I know this song is so old school, but "Boiler" by Limp Bizkit.

Marionpats07™

Quote from: DQ's Comin' on May 05, 2008, 01:41:52 am

So since you don't represent Baptists as a whole, it's perfectly okay to act like an utter moron while saying you are one...? Great logic on that one.
Yes and since your either A.) a labelist or B.) Another religion that is jealous of Baptist you can keep your little mouth shut.

Johnshneider

Alright... I got a solution for both of you, drop it. First of all, this thread has nothing to w/ religion, and secondly, neither of you know each other, so you cant judge each other

Wahls

Quote from: Marionpats07™ on May 05, 2008, 10:44:49 am
Quote from: DQ's Comin' on May 05, 2008, 01:41:52 am

Yes and since your either A.) a labelist or B.) Another religion that is jealous of Baptist you can keep your little mouth shut.

Well, I'm choosing C, because I AM baptist.

Wahls

Quote from: Quite Frankly 4/6 on May 05, 2008, 07:28:53 am
Quote from: DQ's Comin' on May 04, 2008, 11:56:01 pm

I didn't ring your bell.

Suck a tailpipe.

Fail.

Quite Frankly

May 05, 2008, 02:37:19 pm #476 Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 04:55:43 pm by Quite Frankly 4/6
Quote from: FF Thug's Anvil War Chief on May 05, 2008, 02:31:12 pm
Quote from: Quite Frankly 4/6 on May 05, 2008, 02:16:15 pm
Quote from: DQ's Comin' on May 05, 2008, 02:14:54 pm
Fail.

Something obviously in your vocab.

No, lady, you fail.

There's a $20 bill blowing around out in the street in front of your home, go fetch it.

Wahls

ReconSniper

MP07, I apologize for my classlessness in my earlier post.

ReconSniper

FootballGuy43

This bickering is getting out of control...we go from songs, to religion, to quotes being altered...what's next

Wahls

Quite Frankly

It's not that I think I'm superior, it's just that a lot of people like you DQ are inferior.

Wahls

Quote from: Quite Frankly 4/6 on May 06, 2008, 03:01:02 pm
It's not that I think I'm superior, it's just that a lot of people like you DQ are inferior.

Then do us a favor, and stop thinking. It's quite obvious that's your downfall.

Quite Frankly

Quote from: DQ's Comin' on May 06, 2008, 03:34:52 pm

Poor kid.  I realize that being so stupid it also follows you just don't realize it.

Go back to your Madden cheat codes.

Wahls

Quote from: Quite Frankly 4/6 on May 06, 2008, 03:49:18 pm

Poor kid.  I realize that being so stupid it also follows you just don't realize it.

Well, I guess I don't have to post Nancy Grace again, that just goes without saying. But, I guess if you think your better than everyone else, then you are no different than any other woman I have ever met.

And secondly, I don't have to cheat on madden. That's all flat out skill.

Quite Frankly

Quote from: DQ's Comin' on May 06, 2008, 03:59:44 pm
Well, I guess I don't have to post Nancy Grace again, that just goes without saying. But, I guess if you think your better than everyone else, then you are no different than any other woman I have ever met.

Were does it say I claim to be 'better than everyone else'?

It doesn't.  But I certainly will claim to be better than a hick from DeQueen.

Hurricane

Trick Daddy - back In The Day

Back in the day, werent no A's no AK's mo afros then braids but now n****'s got gunplay

Quite Frankly

A long nap and another new "favorite". 

Hurricane

Quite Frankly

Quote from: Arkansas Swag on May 06, 2008, 04:53:12 pm
Quote from: Quite Frankly 4/6 on May 06, 2008, 04:50:17 pm
A long nap and another new "favorite". 

Go back to the kitchen.

You've already been cooked namechangerboywonder.

Marionpats07™

The song, check yes juliet by the band we the kings.

Wahls

May 06, 2008, 10:56:16 pm #495 Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 11:00:05 pm by DQ's Comin'
Quote from: Quite Frankly 4/6 on May 06, 2008, 04:15:41 pm
Quote from: DQ's Comin' on May 06, 2008, 03:59:44 pm

Were does it say I claim to be 'better than everyone else'?

It doesn't.  But I certainly will claim to be better than a hick from DeQueen.

I am from central Illinois. I lived half of my life north of the Mason-Dixon, so that most definitely makes me less "hick" than some 40 year old woman from the Ozarks.

And yes, you pretty much flat out said you think you are better than everyone else.

QuoteIt's not that I think I'm superior, it's just that a lot of people like you DQ are inferior.

That's kind of like saying:
I don't believe water can make you drown, however; it can kill you.

EDIT: Sorry, she is not 40, you are 27. I just checked your profile.

The Reality is back...

OMG, you are TOTALLY a Nancy Grace-esque dude/chick.

Wahls

Quote from: FF Thug's Anvil War Chief on May 07, 2008, 03:02:56 am

I know, isn't it great?

The Reality is back...

Quote from: DQ's Comin' on May 07, 2008, 07:19:53 am
Quote from: FF Thug's Anvil War Chief on May 07, 2008, 03:02:56 am

I know, isn't it great?

YES, dude, you're a genius.

Quite Frankly

Genius has apparantly lost some value.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas