• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 3 @ Melbourne

Started by Head Lion, February 17, 2018, 12:37:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

501Arkansas

RedWolf275

Quote from: ISU7 on February 24, 2018, 03:10:38 am
One day you will learn. 😂🐴💯

May be ISU....but not today

Osceola by 8
Riverside girls by 6

redvino8

How did Valley play Osceola well but got smoked by Manila? Did Osceola just have an off game?

RedWolf275

Mountain View up 20-18 over Riverside at half

Head Lion

Quote from: redvino8 on February 24, 2018, 06:09:31 pm
How did Valley play Osceola well but got smoked by Manila? Did Osceola just have an off game?
Osceola never really turned up the pressure, didn't want to take a chance of a whistle happy ref. Valley did play well & shot extremely well 1st half, but Noles were playing more passive pressure to wear them down.

eamo8911

RedWolf275

eamo8911

Sounds like it was a awesome game (dare i say state championship-worthy) wish i could have seen it

ISU7

Quote from: RedWolf275 on February 24, 2018, 05:44:35 pm
May be ISU....but not today

Osceola by 8
Riverside girls by 6
😂👍

Hitman Warrior23

I'd say our Warriors got their work cut out for them

ISU7

I guess the Osceola posters waiting to get a commanding lead to post the score of the game. Where you at 501😂

Head Lion

Updates for back home in Miss. Co.

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on February 24, 2018, 08:40:56 pm
Updates for back home in Miss. Co.
Radio and 501 won't post until they are winning or have won you know this already. I do know it was 29-29 Half time

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on February 24, 2018, 08:51:32 pm
Radio and 501 won't post until they are winning or have won you know this already. I do know it was 29-29 Half time
Not true, I'm not even at the game I been looking for a score haven't found one yet

501Arkansas

It's 57nto 43 starting the 4th quarter

501Arkansas

It's 57 to 43 starting the 4th quarter Osceola is winning

eamo8911

According to AAA Twitter Rivercrest is winning, not Osceola

Radiotalker

Quote from: ISU7 on February 24, 2018, 08:51:32 pm

Sorry not at game either. I have friends dealing with storm damage. Why didn't you report if you knew the score?

501Arkansas

Quote from: eamo8911 on February 24, 2018, 08:56:53 pm
According to AAA Twitter Rivercrest is winning, not Osceola
Osceola is winning it's all over Facebook.

YSpanther

Quote from: Head Lion on February 24, 2018, 02:53:56 pm
We didn't show up, plain & simple. Give Colts credit, they did. Explain to me, WHO IN THE HECK, did Valley play all year to win 27-28. Its every year with them, until they revamp & dial up a way tougher schedule, I predict they will always be pretenders.
Quote from: Head Lion on February 22, 2018, 10:55:42 pm
Who do these teams play all year to rack up 19-25 wins???
Far be it from me to defend Valley, you keep talking this trash repeatedly in this thread.  One victory was against Corning out of your district who was 19-8 going into your own district tournament. 2 wins against us who you dissed at 19-10 before we played Osceola, and we could note you guys who are going to be the 3 seed coming out of regionals because you lost to a team that was like 9-13 before districts started and who got destroyed by Osceola by 30 last week.  Basketball is crazy and streaky.  Clinton sent Osceola packing last year and I bet none of you expected that.  They obviously went and played Drew Central and won and gave their best shot against Osceola and came up short.  They obviously didn't show up to play you guys tough today. 

Other than playing your required pod schedule including Brookland and Westside and some decent small schools like Armorel and Buffalo Island, you guys played in a Christmas tournament that got you 2 games against large competition out of Memphis and Springdale.  So pipe down Francis and enjoy your 3rd place finish at regionals, while coming in at a 1 seed. Though I will admit a little bit of enjoyment at your putting Valley in their place yesterday.  You guys make it hard to root for you though, when you all get so smarmy about stuff.  Before another week is out, you will probably be just like us, concentrating on baseball season.

501Arkansas

Last score I got was Osceola 72 RC 52 with 4 mins left in the game

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 24, 2018, 09:07:15 pm
Last score I got was Osceola 72 RC 52 with 4 mins left in the game
My bad bro i thought you was at the game.

501Arkansas

Noles win 77 to 64. Noles is the 2018 regional champs great job guys

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 24, 2018, 09:17:46 pm
Thanks M. Carr 😂😂
Good luck next week in state.

YSpanther

Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 24, 2018, 09:17:46 pm
Congrats.  Now go win state so we can say we lost to the state champs.

ISU7

Quote from: YSpanther on February 24, 2018, 09:52:07 pm
Lol

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on February 24, 2018, 09:49:19 pm
Thanks M. Carr 😂😂
Good luck next week in state.
Who is that?

501Arkansas

Quote from: YSpanther on February 24, 2018, 09:52:07 pm
I sure hope so, it's been awhile

Oxford Cat

Quote from: baller334 on February 24, 2018, 02:48:27 pm
Wow seriously? And Crest beats Manila and Noles only beat Springs by 7? Explain this HL
I guess either Manila is overrated or Rivercrest is underrated. Is that how you see it Baller? ;)

501Arkansas

teachers pet

Looks like Osceola will play Jessieville if I  looked at it right, 2 seed from 1 playing 3 seed from 3.

501Arkansas

Quote from: teachers pet on February 24, 2018, 10:23:40 pm
Looks like Osceola will play Jessieville if I  looked at it right, 2 seed from 1 playing 3 seed from 3.
Thought it was either Elkins or Charleston

teachers pet

501Arkansas

teachers pet

My bad, Jessieville will play Manila.

teachers pet

501Arkansas

Quote from: teachers pet on February 24, 2018, 10:27:22 pm
My bad, Jessieville will play Manila.
Looks like noles will play Elkins

baller334

Quote from: Oxford Cat on February 24, 2018, 10:15:14 pm
I guess either Manila is overrated or Rivercrest is underrated. Is that how you see it Baller? ;)

Probably a little of both. It seems Rivercrest always plays better as the year goes on cause they are always late out of football. In Manila's case if the game is in the 50's or low 60's it seems they lose. Who knows tho lol.

Oxford Cat

Quote from: baller334 on February 24, 2018, 10:47:54 pm
Probably a little of both. It seems Rivercrest always plays better as the year goes on cause they are always late out of football. In Manila's case if the game is in the 50's or low 60's it seems they lose. Who knows tho lol.
They are all still HS kids. Very unpredictable. This weekend proved it.

501Arkansas

Great job 3a-3 let handle business in the state tournament.  Go hard or go home. Good luck fellas and ladies

luxora4life

501Arkansas

luxora4life

Quote from: ISU7 on February 24, 2018, 08:39:39 pm
I guess the Osceola posters waiting to get a commanding lead to post the score of the game. Where you at 501😂

Yea, they were tight cheeks in the first half.  Clearly getting out played.  The were lucky to be tied at half and not down by 16 or more thanks to J.D foul trouble and my favor referee uncle Curtis.  I believe RC push the lead to 11 before Oscela help came only.  2 half RC started playing to fast and Osceola made them pay for it.

501Arkansas

Quote from: luxora4life on February 24, 2018, 11:49:10 pm
Yea, they were tight cheeks in the first half.  Clearly getting out played.  The were lucky to be tied at half and not down by 16 or more thanks to J.D foul trouble and my favor referee uncle Curtis.  I believe RC push the lead to 11 before Oscela help came only.  2 half RC started playing to fast and Osceola made them pay for it.
No need for tight cheeks or lucky. Rivercrest gotten better every since we beat them by 31 10 days ago.

AVGBBFAN

great season for the Riverside girls -- only 2 losses to the Yellow Jackets of Bay and Mountain View - should make a good run next week.

ISU7

Quote from: Oxford Cat on February 24, 2018, 10:15:14 pm
Osceola will play RC harder than any other team. In the district tournament they left starters at home for one game but made sure they were there against Crest. 😂

BoxNOne

Quote from: RedWolf275 on February 24, 2018, 07:29:41 pm
Mountain View wins it 48-43

It was a back and forth game all night but Mt View made some plays late to secure the victory. I tip my hat to the Mt View coach. They had a great game plan to counteract the things the Lady Rebels do well and had the players to execute it. Looked like they had been working on a plan for Riverside for more than a day or two lol!

RedWolf275

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 24, 2018, 07:55:39 pm
I'd say our Warriors got their work cut out for them

Lady Rebels have definitely played their way into a tougher bracket! I'm looking forward to that first round game with Lamar. Should be a good one.

General Lee

Quote from: BoxNOne on February 25, 2018, 07:47:56 am
It was a back and forth game all night but Mt View made some plays late to secure the victory. I tip my hat to the Mt View coach. They had a great game plan to counteract the things the Lady Rebels do well and had the players to execute it. Looked like they had been working on a plan for Riverside for more than a day or two lol!

Well prepared for the full court pressure too.
I'd like to see the Lady Rebels shooting percentage, it was low. Mostly from driving and throwing up wild underhand layups.  Looked similar to the Regional loss last year.

eamo8911

Quote from: BoxNOne on February 25, 2018, 07:47:56 am
It was a back and forth game all night but Mt View made some plays late to secure the victory. I tip my hat to the Mt View coach. They had a great game plan to counteract the things the Lady Rebels do well and had the players to execute it. Looked like they had been working on a plan for Riverside for more than a day or two loluhh!

Or, you know, Mountain View is just that good . . .

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas