• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bay Team Camps

Started by Oldref, July 10, 2016, 10:01:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldref

July 10, 2016, 10:01:39 am Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 10:04:54 am by Oldref
Camps start Monday for two weeks. Always some good teams involved and should be some good competition. Games most days from 8-5 boys and girls. Looking forward to watching some good basketball now that dead period is over.

Head Lion

Manila is hosting a playday Tuesday, I think Tuckerman, Valley View, Piggott, Corning & Harrisburg coming jr & sr hi.

Oldref

Bay finished the 4 day first week 6-0. Beat Westside x3, Brookland, Piggott and Jonesboro by 10 today. Granted the hurricane was short some players but still had a good group and was a good game. Bay is going to be a tough out again in class A. McFadden Layne Utley are tough kids and they have a good supporting cast. They will have another week of camp starting next Monday .

Oldref

Second week of Bay team camp finished today.  Bay Sr boys finished this week 6-1. Went 2-1 against Westside, beat Marmaduke x2, Armorel and Harrisburg.

Bay Girls beat Manila, Trumann x2, Gosnell x2, went 5-0.

ErnestTBass

Who was in charge up there today??

Backboard Shattered

We had team camp also.  We went 31-0.  Good luck next year thx to all who came out

ErnestTBass

Boss told me y'all had at em real good! Boss was proud unlike the lower seeds

yesteryearman

Quote from: Oldref on July 14, 2016, 07:41:40 pm
Bay finished the 4 day first week 6-0. Beat Westside x3, Brookland, Piggott and Jonesboro by 10 today. Granted the hurricane was short some players but still had a good group and was a good game. Bay is going to be a tough out again in class A. McFadden Layne Utley are tough kids and they have a good supporting cast. They will have another week of camp starting next Monday .

Here's how I see it.....

Might as well skip to March 2017.....

Bay #1
Guy #2
#3 thru whatever......everybody else

just hope Bay and Guy are in separate brackets this year

Backboard Shattered

Who was the top seed in summer camp?

ErnestTBass

Easy answer!! 83 crew with the Boss Latin down the wood. Said have at it boys and we shore did

Backboard Shattered

Kapow!  I was just wantin to here someone else say it!  The crew from 1983 baby

Backboard Shattered

What's everyone's record thru summer camp ball league?

ErnestTBass

Im pretty sure that all 4 Greers Ferry Eagle teams are a combined 122 and naught!  Seventh grade girls played up and went 31 and naught

ErnestTBass

I heard  Bay and Guys redshirt squads squared off to and played to a scoreless tie because of their deeefence! Any truth

ErnestTBass

Scotland High School looking for somebody to referee all 152 games they have scheduled next week at the Scotland new gym. Anybody free to help out call 867-5309

ErnestTBass

Backboard Shattered

Eeeeooooowwwww!  1983 best ever

WPWells

Woooo best ever 83 83 83 boss boss boss

ErnestTBass

Scotland team camp is wrapping up tomorrow!! The Boss will be on hand to sign autographs and tshirts will be for sale. Greers Ferry Westside Eagles will be trying to stay undefeated currently 43- naught on the week. I'm expecting a sold out arena!

pootnscoot

Quote from: yesteryearman on July 23, 2016, 10:05:28 pm
Here's how I see it.....

Might as well skip to March 2017.....

Bay #1
Guy #2
#3 thru whatever......everybody else

just hope Bay and Guy are in separate brackets this ye

Add ICC to the conversation.  They will be a very tough matchup come post season. The big ninth grader looked good and completely recovered from surgery. He will be a major matchup problem and one of the top players in 1A.

ErnestTBass

The Boss is ticked again and that ain't never pretty for anybody. Greers Ferry finished the week 57-1 losing in the 51st annual Scotland team camp to Edgemont Edgers. Boss may be contempeling a return to the sideline as Shawn David lost in the finals to the Edgers. I will keep developmental a posted!!

Backboard Shattered

Boss was up all night watching film from the camp.  He just saided somebody gonna pay

ErnestTBass

I just jumped up and did a few sets of pelvic pops and got overwhelmed and ran outside and said the Boss is the best today yesterday tomorrow near and far. Lower seeds wouldn't understand. Starting my fourth round of pelvic pops

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas