• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A State Score thread for Tuesday

Started by Brian G, February 29, 2016, 08:40:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: StateChamps09 on March 02, 2016, 10:57:48 am
There kids bro. They all act like little turds on the court sometimes. Deal with it haha

33 games I've watched Emerson play. Plus several other schools up to 5a. Haven't seen anything like that. Last time I saw that Stephens was still open. We all love them

bscinar

Quote from: StateChamps09 on March 02, 2016, 10:57:48 am
There kids bro. They all act like little turds on the court sometimes. Deal with it haha

The only way the kids act like that is if the coach allows it. Brannen and Nixon don't seem to tolerate it and the kids respect them and act accordingly. Playing with emotion is one thing - showboating is another.

BannerChaser95

Thechosen1

Quote from: not so slim shady on March 01, 2016, 10:29:46 pm
Chosen1, Personally I am sick of hearing how bad Kirby is going to beat guy and how you hope they never win another game. You have mentioned it 4 times in this thread alone. To be honest your opinions and  predictions are usually way off. You're the same poster that said bay would beat Guy back in October when guy took bay out to the wood shed. Another prediction was that Watson would have on a red wolf jersey by now. And to everyone spreading hate and negativity ... They're teenage kids... let them play basketball. If you want to start throwing stones, I sat behind bays bench once and I've never heard Hutchcraft say some of the words that were audible several rows up.
Then get off fearless man. When have I been wrong? May have said that back when they played when no one new nothing about guy and how good they were. So before you go running your mouth about bay, go watch guy play. You don't let kids act like I hope they get their *** handed to them. I really don't care what you have to say at all I'll pull for my team and you keep whining about what someone said on a thread. Bc I'll speak my mind regardless of what losers like you say.

Thechosen1

But sorry my opinions got to you, glad you're worried about what I think and nobody else, makes me feel special  ;)

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 02, 2016, 01:59:17 pm
But sorry my opinions got to you, glad you're worried about what I think and nobody else, makes me feel special  ;)

He was upset with me but he found out I know more about his little brother than him so he's okay with me now lol

Thechosen1

super fan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on March 02, 2016, 01:43:34 pm
"Act like you've been here"
Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 02, 2016, 01:55:23 pm
Then get off fearless man. When have I been wrong? May have said that back when they played when no one new nothing about guy and how good they were. So before you go running your mouth about bay, go watch guy play. You don't let kids act like I hope they get their *** handed to them. I really don't care what you have to say at all I'll pull for my team and you keep whining about what someone said on a thread. Bc I'll speak my mind regardless of what losers like you say.
All of you should stick to talking about your own team and leave the negative crap out. JMO!!!

Thechosen1

BannerChaser95

Quote from: super fan on March 02, 2016, 05:07:00 pm
All of you should stick to talking about your own team and leave the negative crap out. JMO!!!
if my comment strikes you as I was being negative then that team does need a reality check. I haven't seen Guy boys play this year. I know nothing about how they act on the court. I'll talk about whatever I want and that's my opinion. I'll cheer for a team that can win with class and lose with class any day of the week regardless the region or district and if that bothers you then just move on past my opinion. Thanks

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas