• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A Region 2 @ Bay

Started by HorseFeathers, February 21, 2016, 08:59:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEArkie

Bay -45
Calico-36
End of 3rd

NEArkie

CRHS4LIFE

Bay made 29 of 34 free-throws (compared to Calico Rock's 12 of 14) in the most lop-sided, home bias game of the tournament. Anyone who disagrees is either in denail or was not at that game. Bay didn't win today's game on talent. Period. Fouls 26 to 12

BlackMamba

If the game is played at Calico on a different day, Ferguson has 30 along with Layne's 30 and the game is a blowout.

bball2015

What radio station will the 6pm games be playing on tonight?

CRHS4LIFE

Quote from: BlackMamba on February 27, 2016, 01:36:11 pm
If the game is played at Calico on a different day, Ferguson has 30 al3ong with Layne's 30 and the game is a blowout.

Thanks for confirming my point. Bay would have lost today based on performance.  ;)

NEArkie

Wow... they called that many against calico rock ,
I thought they missed at least 10 more....lol ;D

CRHS4LIFE

Haha right on Bay in the last 3 minutes when CR brought it within 54-53 and then the refs called 7 straight on CR and none on Bay. The games over, but no one can say that Bay won that game out right.

eamo8911

February 27, 2016, 01:56:18 pm #108 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:58:48 pm by eamo8911
Quote from: CRHS4LIFE on February 27, 2016, 01:31:02 pm
Bay made 29 of 34 free-throws (compared to Calico Rock's 12 of 14) in the most lop-sided, home bias game of the tournament. Anyone who disagrees is either in denail or was not at that game. Bay didn't win today's game on talent. Period. Fouls 26 to 12

Per the Baxter Bulletin

"Bay made a living at the free-throw line, going 28 of 41, while Izard County was 11 of 15 at the charity stripe." 

Same thing happened last night as well, only Bay couldn't capitalize on those 13 points . . .

I don't think the 2N has that big of a fouling problem.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: CRHS4LIFE on February 27, 2016, 01:54:52 pm
Haha right on Bay in the last 3 minutes when CR brought it within 54-53 and then the refs called 7 straight on CR and none on Bay. The games over, but no one can say that Bay won that game out right.
Didnt win it ?? Lol Let me know who won that game when yall r playing Nemo first rd. We don't want to hear that bull crap about fouls when we have went up north 6 yrs in a row and got shafted but then came back and won state. Bays girls would beat yall 10 out of 10 times.

CRHS4LIFE

Haha you say that but if Sacred Heart wins tonight that's you up agaisnt Nemo.....and if that is true all your are doing is reaffirming my point by making excuses and posing alternatives about what it would be like if Ferguson scored 30. None of that is related to today.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: CRHS4LIFE on February 27, 2016, 02:17:48 pm
Haha you say that but if Sacred Heart wins tonight that's you up agaisnt Nemo.....and if that is true all your are doing is reaffirming my point by making excuses and posing alternatives about what it would be like if Ferguson scored 30. None of that is related to today.
would u like to put a bet on SH and Nemo tonight I have Nemo didn't think so. Bays girls are 20 better than Calico yall was lucky it was after a tough game lastnight. I guess your boys could beat us also if it was at Calico.

Thechosen1

You're a complete idiot lol you're lucky you got beat by 10 and not 30.

Silky Johnson

Calico rock boys are probably playing Guy in the first round so good luck with that lol

RedWolf275

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on February 27, 2016, 02:14:32 pm
Didnt win it ?? Lol Let me know who won that game when yall r playing Nemo first rd. We don't want to hear that bull crap about fouls when we have went up north 6 yrs in a row and got shafted but then came back and won state. Bays girls would beat yall 10 out of 10 times.

The six years in a row part of this is a very good point.

Woodrow1

Get a decent gym in your conference and you might get it more often.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: CRHS4LIFE on February 27, 2016, 01:54:52 pm
6 out of the 7 fouls yall was fouling on purpose please learn the game before you get on here running that trap.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Woodrow1 on February 27, 2016, 03:24:40 pm
Get a decent gym in your conference and you might get it more often.
we don't have to have it every yr once a decade is enough and we still bring home trophies.

hogman

Welcome to the 1A 3EAST conference's world

eamo8911

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 27, 2016, 02:57:06 pm
You're a complete idiot lol you're lucky you got beat by 10 and not 30.

Too bad the refs' help still couldn't stop ICC from beating you last night  ;D

Thechosen1

Yeah congrats to them they're actually talented. Lol only talent calico Rock has in the whole town is Parnell on the boys team so get your facts straight. Good shot by girl from ICC we led the whole game up by 10 most of the game. But the truth is I only have to say four words and they are "have fun with Nemo" lol we'll have a good time with sacred heart

BannerChaser95

Is it state tournament time in 1a? I couldn't tell 😂

eamo8911

eamo8911

NEArkie

19 fouls called in the first half, sounds like 2N has a fouling problem...lol

Thechosen1

eamo8911

NEArkie

And another 14 fouls called in the 2nd half...wow lol

NEArkie

audiogirl

Congrats to 1a 2north for a good showing.  Kudos to Bay HS for the shuttle system.  It is much appreciated.

NEArkie

Bay 26 - 10 Over ICC
END of 1st

Oxford Cat

NEArkie

NEArkie

Batman44

Baller_34

After watching the game tonight I don't think ICC is on the same level with Bay or Guy. I haven't seen Emerson so I can't comment on that, JMO

eamo8911

I think Bay-GP and ICC-Emerson if they can get past County Line/Shirley, Emerson-GP, GP

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas