• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats to Heber!

Started by Softball Dave, May 04, 2012, 06:47:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Softball Dave

May 04, 2012, 06:47:30 am Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 06:52:03 am by Softball Dave
Congrats to Heber on winning the 4A state championship.  It was a lot closer than what people might of thought, coming down to the mile relay between them & Nashville. But Heber did what they had to do & won the race & are now state champs, again. Jordan Peterson for Heber is a beast, winning the 100m & 200m, along with being on the winning mile relay team as well. Congrats to their runners, coaches, & fans. Also congrats to Nashville for making it an exciting meet. Daniel Moreno ran a great mile, winning it in (I believe) 4:31, a new PR for him. Jared Morrow also won the shot to help his team out. All in all, it was a fun meet to watch.

I also have to give props to our boys from DeWitt. Kaleb Bullock finished 5th in the pole vault, while my son, Cody Fox, finished 5th in the 1600m & 7th in the 3200m. Great way to finish out the season guys!

fourpeat

Dave, I hope Cody continues to improve throughout high school.  If he's running that well as a sophomore, he's gonna be THE beast in a couple years. lol  It was nice meeting you and your family:)

fbbb22

Fourpeat..... Did your boy end up winning both throwing events?

crmorrow24

Quote from: fbbb22 on May 04, 2012, 10:14:50 am
Fourpeat..... Did your boy end up winning both throwing events?
Jared ended up winning the shot and second in the discus.

Softball Dave

Thanks fourpeat! He really works hard at it & hopes it continue to get those times each time he runs. We hope to get to go to the meet of champs & see Jared throw. I know you are proud of him. It would be great for him to go out overall state champ.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas