• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for week 8

Started by tmycjy, October 17, 2010, 07:57:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

My pick for week 8

EAST

Wynne       38      :-\  (4-3 Wynne lose last week on shocking fumble but Wynne get back on the winning track by beating paragould  Wynne move to 5-3 3-2 in east play and look like Wynne will be 3ed in the playoff there still a slim chance that if G.C.T. beat Beebe and Beebe can lose to batesville  ??? Wynne could have a home playoff game)
Paragould   13      :'(  (1-6 Paragould lost to FC but will lose this Friday Paragould move to 1-7 1-4 in east play and there just playing for pride and hoping they can win the bell trophy from Green county tech)

Forrest City  44      :-\ (2-5 FC move to 3-5 2-3 in east play FC  is on the outside looking in for playoff i don't think they can get in
Nettleton        8      :'( (0-7 Nettleton lose this game and goes 0-8 0-5 in east play there just playing for pride and just hoping they can win one game)

Green County Tech 21    :o  (4-3 Green county tech get upset on Beebe move to 5-3 4-1 in east play and help there playoff seed and keep pace with batesville to the tittle can they beat Beebe or batesville only time will tell in the next 2 weeks)
Beebe                     20    :( (4-3 Beebe lose in an upset move to 4-1 in east play this my not help them for the tittle can they win the tittle only time will tell)

Bateville         28    :) (7-0 Batesville move to 8-0 and 5-0 in east play will go for a show down with tech and Beebe for the tittle)
Blytheville       24   :-\ (3-4 Blytheville lose a close one move to 3-5 1-4 in east play and look like they are lock out of the playoffs)

yeah

October 17, 2010, 08:21:49 pm #1 Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 08:45:18 pm by yeah
looks good  GCT @ BB will be the best game of the week in the east   

I expect both teams to BRING IT! ;)

tmycjy

Southeast

Crossett          28   :) (0-7 Crossett Win the totlet game move to 1-7 1-4 in southeast play)
North pulaski    14  :( (0-7 NP Lose and move to 0-8 0-5 in southeast play and playing for pride)

West Helena   13   :( (1-6 Helena move to 1-7 1-4 and just playing for pride)
White Hall        24  :) (3-4 White Hall win this game and move to 4-4 4-1 in southeast play and keep place for home playoff game)

LR Mills              21   :( (7-0 Mills lose the southeast tittle game and will play white hall to see who will get the home playoff game Mill move to 7-1 4-1 in southeast play)
Waston Chapel   27   :) (4-3 Chapel beat mills and look like they will win the southeast tittle move to 5-3 5-0 in southeast play)

Monticello         33    :) ( 4-3 Monticello beat Sylvan Hills monticello move to 5-3 3-2 in southeast play and keep there playoff chance still alive)
Sylvan hills        20  :( (3-4 sylvan hills lose key game in the southeast for playoff move to 3-5 2-3 in southeast play and has a slim but nun chance to get in the playoff can they get in only time will tell)

GuvHog

Quote from: tmycjy on October 17, 2010, 07:57:22 pm
My pick for week 8

EAST

Wynne       38      :-\  (4-3 Wynne lose last week on shocking fumble but Wynne get back on the winning track by beating paragould  Wynne move to 5-3 3-2 in east play and look like Wynne will be 3ed in the playoff there still a slim chance that if G.C.T. beat Beebe and Beebe can lose to batesville  ??? Wynne could have a home playoff game)
Paragould   13      :'(  (1-6 Paragould lost to FC but will lose this Friday Paragould move to 1-7 1-4 in east play and there just playing for pride and hoping they can win the bell trophy from Green county tech)

Forrest City  44      :-\ (2-5 FC move to 3-5 2-3 in east play FC  is on the outside looking in for playoff i don't think they can get in
Nettleton        8      :'( (0-7 Nettleton lose this game and goes 0-8 0-5 in east play there just playing for pride and just hoping they can win one game)

Green County Tech 21    :o  (4-3 Green county tech get upset on Beebe move to 5-3 4-1 in east play and help there playoff seed and keep pace with batesville to the tittle can they beat Beebe or batesville only time will tell in the next 2 weeks)
Beebe                     20    :( (4-3 Beebe lose in an upset move to 4-1 in east play this my not help them for the tittle can they win the tittle only time will tell)

Bateville         28    :) (7-0 Batesville move to 8-0 and 5-0 in east play will go for a show down with tech and Beebe for the tittle)
Blytheville       24   :-\ (3-4 Blytheville lose a close one move to 3-5 1-4 in east play and look like they are lock out of the playoffs)

So.......If Batesville beats Blytheville and Greene County Tech beats Beebe, it will be Batesville vs Greene County Tech at Tech for the 5A East title and the #1 seed.

tmycjy

Southwest

Magnolia       13     :( (3-4 Magnolia lose close key southwest game this game could side who plays at home in the playoff magnolia move to 3-5 2-3 in southwest play)
Arkadelphia   16     :) (5-2 Arkadelphia win key playoff game and move to 6-2 and 4-1 in southwest play and in prime spot for a home playoff game and still has to play camden and it could be for the tittle and the number 1 seed)

Camden Fairview   49 :) ( 6-1 camden is on easy time friday with hope move to 7-1 5-0 in southwest play  and will play arkadelphia for the tittle unless arkadelphia get beat until then)
Hope                     17 :( 1-6 Hope lose game with camden and move to 1-7 1-4 in southwest play and now just playing for pride this is not what hope fan thought at the start of the year they where saying they was going to be good)

Hot Springs            0    :( (1-6 HS lose to c.a.c. and move to 1-7 1-4 in southwest play and just playing for pride)
C.A.C.                   17 :) ( 3-4 C.A.C. beat arkadelphia 16-13 but win this game and move to 4-4 3-2 in southwest play and move them self in to a playoff spot if they dont lose 2 or more game in the last 3 games)

LR Christian          13   :( (LR Christian plays in fearless live  game of the week but 2-5 LRC loses a close one to HSLS  LRC move to 2-6 1-4 in southwest play if LRC WANT IN THE PLAYOFF THEY MUST WIN OUT)
HS Lakeside          21  :) (5-2 HSLS Win the fearless live game of the week to move to 6-2 3-2 in southwest play HSLS need help to get them back in the Southwest tittle race )

tmycjy

Quote from: GuvHog on October 17, 2010, 09:13:54 pm
My pick for week 8

EAST

So.......If Batesville beats Blytheville and Greene County Tech beats Beebe, it will be Batesville vs Greene County Tech at Tech for the 5A East title and the #1 seed.

yes and no if gc.t win that only give beebe 4-1 east rec.  and give g.c.t. 4-1 rec.  then if batesville beat g.c.t. g.c.t. move to 4-2 and if and batesville would move to a 6-0 rec. now if bebe lose and move to 4-1 and then beat nettleton like the should they would move to 5-1 on the year and then 6-0 batesville and 5-1 beebe would play for the east tittle it one of these 3 to 4 games tittle run because everyone can beat everyone this year) that where if wynne win out that where wynne has a slim chance to have a home playoff game)

BadgerPride4

Huge game for GCT@BB! Both teams looking for a W to play Batesville for the East title

tmycjy

West

Alma           28  :(  (6-1 Alma plays in a key playoff seeding game but lose this game and move to 6-2 4-1 in west play this game here could decide where your west tittle game could be this year)
Greenbrier   38 :)  (6-1 Greenbrier get shock on there homecoming by lose to siloam springs but they get back on the win track by beating Alma greenbrier move to 7-1 4-1 in west play and depends on what happen to Greenwood and viloina game will decide when the west tittle will be played)

Greenwood  28  :) (5-2 GW win this key game and move to 6-2 4-1 in west play and this game will beside who has a chance to play for the west tittle)
Vilonia          21  :( 6-1 Vilonia  lose a key game this week and move to 6-2 3-2 in west play can they beat GW only time will tell)

Harrison      39   :) (3-4 Harrison is on easy time this week move to 4-4 2-3 in west play and just playing for pride they look like there are lock out of the playoff but could be a playoff killer.
Morrilton      13  :( (1-6 Morrilton lose game and move to 1-7 0-5 in west play and just playing for pride and will play huntsville in the totlet bowl game to see who stay out of last place)

Huntsville      12    :( ( 2-5 Huntsville  lose game and move to 2-6 0-5 in west play and will play Morrilton in the totlet bowl game to see who stay out of last place but do want to give huntsville some credit they did give Alma a scare last week by lose to Alma 28-14 not what Alma thought the score would be last week)
Siloam Springs 38  :) (4-3 siloam win and easy game to move to 5-3 3-2 in west play and keep there slim playoff hope alive can they get in only time will tell but want to take my hat off to siloam for beating Greenwood and greenbirer)

BillyJack™

Ahh Mr. T, I love it when you go against my Dales!

Absolut

WC picked to win only by 6??? STONE HIM!!!

GuvHog

Quote from: Absolut on October 17, 2010, 10:32:52 pm

I'm just as big of a WC fan as you are and I've enjoyed the last 4 mercy rulings as well but in this game a WC win by any margin pleases me because that would mean WC would just about have the 5A Southeast title and the #1 seed wrapped up and that's all that matters.

C-Mac 73

Beebe over Tech, Mills over Chapel, Alma over Greenbrier

Absolut

Quote from: GuvHog on October 18, 2010, 12:44:38 am
Quote from: Absolut on October 17, 2010, 10:32:52 pm

I'm just as big of a WC fan as you are and I've enjoyed the last 4 mercy rulings as well but in this game a WC win by any margin pleases me because that would mean WC would just about have the 5A Southeast title and the #1 seed wrapped up and that's all that matters.

Me too. Just messing with him.

pioneer72

i dont see the batesville-blytheville game ending up that close...

yeah

Quote from: C-Mac 73 on October 18, 2010, 09:52:47 am
C-MAC you don't like tech or you herd what the score was at half time vs nettleton?

tmycjy

good luck to all team friday night and road team drive safe to and from the games

tmycjy

Tmycjy over all rec is

76-35

eagleup

Quote from: tmycjy on October 17, 2010, 09:24:40 pm
My pick for week 8

EAST

yes and no if gc.t win that only give beebe 4-1 east rec.  and give g.c.t. 4-1 rec.  then if batesville beat g.c.t. g.c.t. move to 4-2 and if and batesville would move to a 6-0 rec. now if bebe lose and move to 4-1 and then beat nettleton like the should they would move to 5-1 on the year and then 6-0 batesville and 5-1 beebe would play for the east tittle it one of these 3 to 4 games tittle run because everyone can beat everyone this year) that where if wynne win out that where wynne has a slim chance to have a home playoff game)

I will compliment you once again on your perspective about the conference, and hope that your predictions come true this week.   LOL, especially since you predict that GCT will win by 1 over BB.

So, I will throw out this for everyone to consider.

If gct wins, then yes that does set a showdown between Batesville and Gct for the conference championship, provided that Batesville beats Blytheville this week.  (I really don't think there is anyway for Paragould to upset Tech in week 10), so entering the game, you have Batesville at 5 – 0 and GCT being 4 -  1, with head to head matchup at stake.

BB, if they lost to Tech would be 4-1 also, in which a loss to GCT would place them having to beat Batesville for a potential conference championship, if Batesville beats GCT, as they should roll over Nettleton in week 9.

Wynne should beat Paragould and Nettleton, which leaves their rivalry game with Forrest City to determine head to head matchups or tie breaker scenarios and points.  But, this is a huge game for both teams.

Blytheville – has to win out and get 13 victory points to be considered.  If they lose to Batesville, they are out.

Forrest City – has to win out and get 13 victory points to be considered.  If they lose to Wynne or Batesville, they are out.

Nettleton – will finish 0-7

Paragould – has to win out, but will not, and will finish 1-6, although they always play Wynne tough at home, and have upset Wynne in the past, so they could play the "spoiler role" in several scenarios.

C-Mac 73

Quote from: eagleup on October 19, 2010, 12:14:16 am
Quote from: tmycjy on October 17, 2010, 09:24:40 pm
My pick for week 8

EAST

I will compliment you once again on your perspective about the conference, and hope that your predictions come true this week.   LOL, especially since you predict that GCT will win by 1 over BB.

So, I will throw out this for everyone to consider.

If gct wins, then yes that does set a showdown between Batesville and Gct for the conference championship, provided that Batesville beats Blytheville this week.  (I really don't think there is anyway for Paragould to upset Tech in week 10), so entering the game, you have Batesville at 5 – 0 and GCT being 4 -  1, with head to head matchup at stake.

BB, if they lost to Tech would be 4-1 also, in which a loss to GCT would place them having to beat Batesville for a potential conference championship, if Batesville beats GCT, as they should roll over Nettleton in week 9.

Wynne should beat Paragould and Nettleton, which leaves their rivalry game with Forrest City to determine head to head matchups or tie breaker scenarios and points.  But, this is a huge game for both teams.

Blytheville – has to win out and get 13 victory points to be considered.  If they lose to Batesville, they are out.

Forrest City – has to win out and get 13 victory points to be considered.  If they lose to Wynne or Batesville, they are out.

Nettleton – will finish 0-7

Paragould – has to win out, but will not, and will finish 1-6, although they always play Wynne tough at home, and have upset Wynne in the past, so they could play the "spoiler role" in several scenarios.
Forrest City has already lost to Batesville.

BigD51

C-Mac 73

Quote from: yeah on October 18, 2010, 03:44:16 pm
C-MAC you don't like tech or you herd what the score was at half time vs nettleton?
yeah, I have nothing against Tech. I personally think that Beebe will win a close one. What does Nettleton have to do with anything?

tmycjy

Quote from: C-Mac 73 on October 19, 2010, 09:24:41 am
yeah, I have nothing against Tech. I personally think that Beebe will win a close one. What does Nettleton have to do with anything?

nettleton plays key ball games that could nock some one out

nettleton last 3 games of the year
Forrest City
Beebe
Wynne

eagleup

[/quote]
Forrest City has already lost to Batesville.
[/quote]

sorry, meant blytheville.

GuvHog

You might get 1 correct if you're lucky and that's the last 1.

C-Mac 73

Quote from: GuvHog on October 20, 2010, 12:00:17 am

We'll see.

C-Mac 73

Quote from: tmycjy on October 19, 2010, 07:29:43 pm

nettleton plays key ball games that could nock some one out

Forrest City
Beebe
Wynne
tmycjy, I doubt Nettleton is gonna come anywhere close to knocking any of those teams out.

yeah

Quote from: C-Mac 73 on October 20, 2010, 09:55:52 am

nettleton plays key ball games that could nock some one out.

Forrest City
Beebe
Wynne
tmycjy, I doubt Nettleton is gonna come anywhere close to knocking any of those teams out.
That is what we thought 2 they had us by 3 at half

C-Mac 73

Quote from: yeah on October 20, 2010, 10:22:03 am

Forrest City
Beebe
Wynne
You guys must have been asleep. We were up 50-0 at half.

yeah

Quote from: C-Mac 73 on October 20, 2010, 10:24:30 am

Forrest City
Beebe
Wynne

I am thankful we came out and played ball in the second half.

User870

Blytheville was also only up on Nettleton by 2 at half.  Nettleton is easily the worst team I have seen in a long time, so I don't understand this at all. 

C-Mac 73

Quote from: yeah on October 20, 2010, 10:31:23 am
Quote from: C-Mac 73 on October 20, 2010, 10:24:30 am

Forrest City
Beebe
Wynne

I am thankful we came out and played ball in the second half.
Prolly a good thing you did. Good luck with Beebe. Looking forward to our battle next week..

yeah

Thanks for the luck and good luck to you vs bly don't over look them they are fast If they had the well i don't know i want to say discipline but maybe structure of Wynne they would be hard to beat.

It will  be a good showdown 4vs4 and show870 might be out maned but bly's QB will help him it looks like he just throws the ball in the direction of 4 and wants him to go get it so the picks will be their he just has to beat him to the ball.

topnotch

I don't see Magnolia losing. After getting their spirits up against Hot Springs last week, they continue to start putting it all together! Sad thing is...you aren't wrong too often.

C-Mac 73

Quote from: yeah on October 20, 2010, 11:05:10 am
Thanks for the luck and good luck to you vs bly don't over look them they are fast If they had the well i don't know i want to say discipline but maybe structure of Wynne they would be hard to beat.

It will  be a good showdown 4vs4 and show870 might be out maned but bly's QB will help him it looks like he just throws the ball in the direction of 4 and wants him to go get it so the picks will be their he just has to beat him to the ball.
Hopefully we'll pick him off... show870 does hold the school record for career interceptions.

BluffHawg

Quote from: User870 on October 20, 2010, 10:37:18 am
Blytheville was also only up on Nettleton by 2 at half.  Nettleton is easily the worst team I have seen in a long time, so I don't understand this at all.

You obviously haven't seen N. Pulaski......I felt sorry for that group.

mlt

October 21, 2010, 08:36:28 pm #36 Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 08:50:01 pm by mlt
I don't think Arkadelphia will beat Magnolia.  I watched Arkadelphia and Hope on tv a couple of weeks ago and to be honest, I wasn't impressed.  I haven't seen any other 5A southwest teams play this year, but I just thought that they would have been better.  Hope had a very good chance to win the game, but just couldn't pull it off. 

hhsbobcats

Quote from: mlt on October 21, 2010, 08:36:28 pm
I don't think Arkadelphis will beat Magnolia.  I watched Arkadelphia and Hope on tv a couple of weeks ago and to be honest, I wasn't impressed.  I haven't seen any other 5A southwest teams play this year, but I just thought that they would have been better.  Hope had a very good chance to win the game, but just couldn't pull it off.

thnx

GuvHog

Quote from: mlt on October 21, 2010, 08:36:28 pm
I don't think Arkadelphia will beat Magnolia.  I watched Arkadelphia and Hope on tv a couple of weeks ago and to be honest, I wasn't impressed.  I haven't seen any other 5A southwest teams play this year, but I just thought that they would have been better.  Hope had a very good chance to win the game, but just couldn't pull it off.

It was only that close because Arkadelphia shot themselves in the foot a couple of times which allowed Hope to make it seem closer than it really was. Arkadelphia was obviously a much better team than Hope and the game wasn't really as close as the score indicates.

tmycjy

tmycjy Goes in week 8

12-4 this week and over all rec. is 88-39

my Shocker games of the week there are 4 of them this week

the first on for me is that  Wynne High School goes down to Paragould 35-27 to night

2ed one is North Pulaski getting win to night over crossett
3ed one is Hot Spring blowing C.A.C.  to night
4Th one is Harrison had to hold off Morritlon

hhsbobcats

Quote from: tmycjy on October 23, 2010, 12:03:43 am
tmycjy Goes in week 8

the first on for me is that  Wynne High School goes down to Paragould 35-27 to night

Lol at Wynne losing to Paragould

BluffHawg

Guv, he did get one right, but it was the first not the last!!  33% is not bad....well its about as accurate as most professionals and they're not trying to figure out 17 year old kids.

tmycjy

Quote from: hhsbobcats on October 23, 2010, 12:08:05 am
tmycjy Goes in week 8

Lol at Wynne losing to Paragould

no Wynne played at Paragould

tmycjy

Quote from: BluffHawg on October 23, 2010, 06:31:56 am

Guv, he did get one right, but it was the first not the last!!  33% is not bad....well its about as accurate as most professionals and they're not trying to figure out 17 year old kids.

thanks you very much and im just and fan of football just picking for the fun of it

BadgerPride4

Well I'm glad u got the first one right so I have no complaints. Our boys played a great game. I had Alma over greenbrier too

tmycjy

Quote from: BadgerPride4 on October 23, 2010, 09:26:29 am
Well I'm glad u got the first one right so I have no complaints. Our boys played a great game. I had Alma over greenbrier too

WHAT DID I HAVE GREENBRIER OVER ALMA :) :) :) :)

tmycjy

hey i did get 5 right out of 16 game where i had the score almost right i give my self 7 point eather way i do it by closens of the score and point spread

sharpie8393

tmycjy Goes in week 8

You also picked Beebe to lose to GCT, sorry just had to point that one out.

tmycjy

Quote from: sharpie8393 on October 23, 2010, 12:36:04 pm
tmycjy Goes in week 8

You also picked Beebe to lose to GCT, sorry just had to point that one out.

yes i did but not suprise that beebe won the game just thought tech would win in a close one not suprise that beebe won

C-Mac 73

Quote from: BluffHawg on October 23, 2010, 06:31:56 am

I was VERY surprised by the Alma-Greenbrier game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas