• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc @ Marianna

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, October 14, 2018, 12:24:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I have no idea about this school. It's our first time to go there. Just hoping to get out with a win, no injuries and get back home.

EAGLE PRIDE

Old Scrapper

Lions84

DA has Woodruff Electric at the stadium to keep the scoreboard going.

tigerblood

Hey, pick_DA_eagle were having a get together at my trailer on the 23rd if you wanna come hangout. Not anything huge just a few cousins of mine, similar to the get together I had when I met my 2nd ex wife. You outta drop by and we can talk some football since there aint no nascar on the tube. Maybe talk a little Des Arc football, heck we could even carpool to the game. You'd just have to meet me in Brinkley cause my lawnmower got stuck in the ditch again.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: tigerblood on October 16, 2018, 02:17:25 pm
Hey, pick_DA_eagle were having a get together at my trailer on the 23rd if you wanna come hangout. Not anything huge just a few cousins of mine, similar to the get together I had when I met my 2nd ex wife. You outta drop by and we can talk some football since there aint no nascar on the tube. Maybe talk a little Des Arc football, heck we could even carpool to the game. You'd just have to meet me in Brinkley cause my lawnmower got stuck in the ditch again.

I may can pull it out with my Yugo, I will put my mud tires on before heading over.

Hawgpilot

DA, you think your Yugo has enough squirrels under the hood to turn those mudders?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hawgpilot on October 16, 2018, 03:29:48 pm
DA, you think your Yugo has enough squirrels under the hood to turn those mudders?

yea, have the connection at the local dentist office, have it boosted on laughing gas, but its only got 35x12.5 boggers on it, so its got power to spare.

Ctucker

Hey pick us non football schools are starting B-Ball tonight!Were playing Concord at the Providence Palace!lol

Hawgpilot

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 16, 2018, 03:46:26 pm
yea, have the connection at the local dentist office, have it boosted on laughing gas, but its only got 35x12.5 boggers on it, so its got power to spare.

Nice plan, well thought out. 8)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on October 16, 2018, 04:08:54 pm
Hey pick us non football schools are starting B-Ball tonight!Were playing Concord at the Providence Palace!lol

COOL DEAL. do yal play Saturday by chance?

Hasbeen92

Quote from: tigerblood on October 16, 2018, 02:17:25 pm
He's so funny he can party with me pick u can chaperone

Ctucker

MomaLion

Keep an eye on Marianna,  pick... they can get a bit feisty when they get behind.

tigerblood

October 18, 2018, 10:53:14 am #13 Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 12:36:32 pm by tigerblood
Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 16, 2018, 06:25:31 pm
He's so funny he can party with me pick u can chaperone

Hey as long as you bring some of those cocktail wieners and some fritos for pick_DA_eagle's homemade bean dip, your in son! Gonna be a wild night. I got a bear skin rug in the livingroom but dont worry when the party gets to wild we roll it up. Dont want anything getting on that glorious beast! Cant miss my mailbox, its fire engine red cause I use to be a volunteer fire fighter. I had to resign cause we responded to a meth lab explosion, long story short we rolled the bear skin rug up that night. Easy way to get to my house is starting at the Mickey D's you hang a right. Go left for a mile and a half. Youll see a white house on the right, turn there. Go down that street till you see a forked tree. Turn right again, and you'll see my mailbox in about 523 feet.

Coach95

Why was this one so close for a while?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 19, 2018, 11:52:50 pm
Why was this one so close for a while?

It was at Marianna, let's just leave it at that and move along. 🙄

Coach95

Ok gotcha I understand, we played at Earle, they didn't have 12.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 20, 2018, 08:51:13 am
Ok gotcha I understand, we played at Earle, they didn't have 12.

I just saw a hazen parents comments on facebook, sounds like we both games were about the same.

but I will say that the Marianna players did not try to cause any fights or act stupid. I spoke with with the QB(who sneeds to be at a different school, he has size and potential) and their best lineman #72 (insert same quote from qb here), both were well mannered and polite.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas