• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7A-6A 1st Annual Kum-ba-Yah sing-a-long is being scheduled!

Started by Billyo62, December 19, 2009, 04:30:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Billyo62

Because we have gotten off to a rocky start with the combined board and have been warned by the powers that be, I have attached a link with the music and lyrics to Kum-ba-Yah so that we can all practice before the big campfire and weiner roast where we can all hug, sway and sing together in true harmony... 

Happy Holidays!

http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/k/u/kumbayah.htm

fastdrop

who warned us of what....it was a stupid idea to combine the 2 boards.

Smithian

Locutus

I think he is way off. Especially, if by "inferior" he means that the 7A is not better at football than the 6A. As far as the talking down to the 6A, it is one poster from the 6A that has done the talking down. Point #2, if you don't combine the 2 boards, there won't be any high jacking threads, nor would there be any reason to issue this warning. I guess Obama will be joining the accords as soon as he gets back from Copenhagen.

Baitshop

Locutus

Eddie Goodson

It is what it is adn is not going to change and if you grown adults can't learn how to act, I'm going to only give several of you access to the Jr High Board for a while so the 14 and 15 year olds there can teach you how to act. I still am amazed that grown people act worse than children on here.

You are all one class again. You have your own playoff boards. There is no issue. One board reduces multiple threads during the season and moderation oversight.

ricepig

Locutus

There you go talking down to us again. Watch out for the PC Nazi!

Baitshop

Quote from: ricepig on December 19, 2009, 06:05:38 pm
6A has bigger Kumba-ya's than 7A.

EDDIE!!..........ricepig is being mean to me...... :'(

...get him!!...

Locutus

Now I am waiting for those "jack booted thugs", as QF is doing her Janet Reno impression.

Scorp

Locutus

None of this mess started until the boards were combined, and a certain unnamed poster from the 6A went nuts on here about Eldo. The problem is not up here, it is down there, and I think you probably know that. I know you and I disagree on a couple of issues, but really, you and Eddie are coming across as dictators instead of moderators. The language used by some of the posters, should be enough to see who the real problem is. He knows I don't respond to him, so he has to post to others hoping that will make him feel better.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Locutus on December 19, 2009, 11:20:35 pm
None of this mess started until the boards were combined, and a certain unnamed poster from the 6A went nuts on here about Eldo. The problem is not up here, it is down there, and I think you probably know that. I know you and I disagree on a couple of issues, but really, you and Eddie are coming across as dictators instead of moderators. The language used by some of the posters, should be enough to see who the real problem is. He knows I don't respond to him, so he has to post to others hoping that will make him feel better.
If telling you to grow up and act like adults is dictatorship, then so be it. I swear there's more whine in here than a wine cellar. Talk football and mods and everyone else will leave you alone. Do you really think we enjoy having to baby sit grown men?

gatecrasher

Locutus=insignificant.....

Who in the world are you?

Yall exist to me only to increase my post count during the offseason....nothing more. So relax....if you would remove the blinders you would see that I have a valid argument....at least through next season.....I don't know after that....

True Believer

Locutus

Now who's talking down to who? If you don't like your job, then perhaps you would be happier at another one. The facts have been laid out about the 7A dominance.  How more simple can it be?

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on December 20, 2009, 02:17:41 am
Locutus=insignificant.....

Who in the world are you?

Yall exist to me only to increase my post count during the offseason....nothing more. So relax....if you would remove the blinders you would see that I have a valid argument....at least through next season.....I don't know after that....
Dude, you have got to dial it down a notch or three. You are coming off like you are trying to water a flower pot with a firehose. You think it is just harmless trash talk. Everybody else sees it as overkill. We all know you think that the El Dorado Wildcats are the best thing to hit football since the forward pass. We get it. You don't have to remind everyone of your opinion in every thread on everyboard of the website. I know this comes as a shock, but just about everyone outside of Union County does not share your opinion.

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on December 20, 2009, 10:20:21 am
There you go with blowoutitis....

Just because we didn't blow everyone out, well it doesn't mean we're not a good team.

The Colts may finish 19-0. They would go down as arguably the greatest team ever. Look how many close ones they have pulled out.

NLR made it to the semifinals in 7A. Bottom line. Fine print doesn't matter at the end of the day.....

The Colts play at the highest level , It would be like saying U of A didn't blow everyone out just like the Colts didn't so they are just as good as the Colts!

You guys didn't play teams Like Bentonville, Har-Ber, Southside every week, you beat One 2nd place team from the Central by one point.

gatecrasher

...that 's all it is...opinion....

But ok....I'll dial it down.....but it's gotta be mutual....the other side has to stop with the superiority complex too.....

Quite Frankly

You worry about yourself.  That's apparently tough enough.

gatecrasher

gatecrasher

.....but like I just told Eddie....it's a two-way street....

I offered to tone it down, even though it's a messsage board, where opinions are supposed to be offered....

But you know that if I see rubbish posted about my team, or even 6A, I'm gonna pounce. So if I'm gonna tone it down, they need to as well.....

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on December 20, 2009, 11:49:13 am
.....but like I just told Eddie....it's a two-way street....

I offered to tone it down, even though it's a messsage board, where opinions are supposed to be offered....

But you know that if I see rubbish posted about my team, or even 6A, I'm gonna pounce. So if I'm gonna tone it down, they need to as well.....

I'm telling you know, you start hijacking threads and you are going to get time off. Because someone has a differing opinion does not give you the right to hijack threads.

gatecrasher

I told you I would tone it down Eddie.....and I will.....

Locutus

True Believer

True Believer

Baitshop

stattracker

I don't see any 6A people here. All I see is "you are ignoring this user".

For me, the boards aren't combined at all. ;D

Baitshop

True Believer

True Believer

All the guys in Bryant are sissy girlie men who wear their momma's pink bra and underwear and have one toof to eat wif and all wear mullets.

Baitshop

Quote from: True Believer on December 22, 2009, 11:07:57 am
All the guys in Bryant are sissy girlie men who wear their momma's pink bra and underwear and have one toof to eat wif and all wear mullets.

statts, dude, she's got you pegged....!!

True Believer

Billyo62

I wore panty hose during a couple of football games, does that make me a sissy girlie man!  ;)

Scorp

Hey ....  we luv us some mullets .... but I prefer black lingerie  ... since we've already discussed your infactuation with midgets   .. how about a midget mullet!

Billyo62

Quote from: Scorp on December 22, 2009, 12:13:31 pm

Hey ....  we luv us some mullets .... but I prefer black lingerie  ... since we've already discussed your infactuation with midgets   .. how about a midget mullet!

Not to veer off the thread any farther than you have..but both of these B-Ballers we could probably use up here in wally world...

Quite Frankly

Earl is my Hero!!

Something we can agree on...

True Believer

Quote from: Billyo62 on December 22, 2009, 11:55:48 am

I wore panty hose during a couple of football games, does that make me a sissy girlie man!  ;)

Were you a male cheerleader?

Quote from: QF© on December 22, 2009, 01:05:57 pm
Quote from: Baitshop on December 22, 2009, 10:49:48 am
So would that be "de-combined" or "un-combined"..??
Or combine'd' (as in 6A posters)

Hey got behind a combine today going to Wallyworld.   Only in the delta.

Billyo62

Quote from: True Believer on December 22, 2009, 02:05:31 pm
Quote from: Billyo62 on December 22, 2009, 11:55:48 am

Were you a male cheerleader?

Quote from: QF© on December 22, 2009, 01:05:57 pm
Quote from: Baitshop on December 22, 2009, 10:49:48 am
So would that be "de-combined" or "un-combined"..??
Or combine'd' (as in 6A posters)

Hey got behind a combine today going to Wallyworld.   Only in the delta.

LOL- I wish.. I was a 6'2"- 225lb starting LB as a soph not near coordinated enough to be a cheerleader! ( we called them Yell Leaders at my High school )   ;D

True Believer

December 22, 2009, 02:19:15 pm #47 Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 02:21:10 pm by True Believer
Quote from: Scorp on December 22, 2009, 12:13:31 pm

I didn't say I ever liked midgets though.  I said they were easy to train. 

stattracker

Quote from: Baitshop on December 22, 2009, 11:33:07 am

statts, dude, she's got you pegged....!!

If you wouldn't have said anything they wouldn't know. You owe me one of them steak dinners now. ;D

True Believer

What?   We wouldn't know that you aren't really ignoring us

or

because they quoted me that you know what I posted?

LOL...I don't even know what I typed just then...hehe.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas