• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marion's final assault on the AAAA board (Merged topics)

Started by Bsktballplyr818, March 04, 2006, 10:21:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yep, thats me

its not marion's fault they complain.  their coach cried in the paper about the reffing too, thats where they get it from. he said that guy that balled marion could do whatever he wanted, and i think i heard some whimpers too, lol.  i think i am going to mail him a box of tissues.

yep, thats me

maybe if we get on here and complain enough marion will be playing in the championship...nevermind, thats not how it works.  if you did get cheated, then is still has me laughing because you are marion. but for your coach to say in the paper that the refs cheated you, thats just unclassy and proves y everybody at marion crys like little fairy boys.  MARION-ur in the offseason now, while magnolia is still in the post season. GET OVER IT. and to all of the people who keep making the pictures, keep doin it. i need to laugh like this every day.  oh and marion did u actually think that you could beat blytheville in the championship too? LOL, okay dont answer that.

yep, thats me

but you wont see a another...j/k....championship, lol. holla BACK at that

HOGDOG

Yes he did and I bet the AAA will have something to say about that. For somebody that recruits and does the things he does he shouldnt complain about nothing.

busterdouglas

Listen, if Marion makes half of the two foot shots and layups they missed, we aren't even having this conversation.  In short....Marion was outplayed, out coached, fans and coach were classless....don't go home mad, just go home.

heathwaldrop

Gotta agree with Bishop here.

Bozeman drew a lot of fouls but almost none were around the perimeter. He was driving to the basket and getting fouled. To me that signifies poor defense.

Secondly, out of all the times that he went to the line (and I don't know how many it was but I'd guess up in the 20s), he missed only four shots. If you hit 21 of 25 free throws, your team deserves to win the game.

Marion couldn't hit a basket in the first three periods of play and had a very poor showing from the free-throw line.

While I think that Marion was the better team--in the sense that it had more talent, top-to-bottom--it wasn't the better team on Saturday. Nobody cheated you. You lost. End of story.

I do not think that Magnolia would have beaten Marion on a neutral court, but that has nothing to do with the officiating...it has to do with the crowd. The so-called "Maniacs" weren't very maniacal on Saturday. Unless you count being ejected from a game as "maniacal." Once Marion got behind by 10 points in the first half, they were quiet. They didn't get back into the game until a couple of minutes into the fourth period.

heathwaldrop

Quote from: Hyuuga™ on March 05, 2006, 06:25:08 pm
I would have to say I'm stumped that you are able to use a computer because this thread is probably the most retarded thing I've seen.

NOBODY from Marion has a right to complain about stupid threads. Sweep around your front door!

Hyuuga

Yeah I do, because I don't start retarded threads...

Hyuuga

Quote from: timmy321 on March 06, 2006, 09:27:24 am
thanks ;D...oh and ur not gay...right???!??!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!

No, I don't think I am. If you have grounds to prove that I am, then by all means, present them.

Hyuuga

We beat them last year twice...and came close to this year...and do you actually think Magnolia is a better team than Marion? But they won (not because they are a good team). Yes, we had a chance at beating Blytheville. It definently wouldnt have been easy, but we had a chance.

Marionpats07™

Nah we gonna be alright, my friend Leon Perkins is gonna be on the team next year....boy can hoop..

fastdrop

Quote from: Hyuuga™ on March 06, 2006, 08:52:51 am
Quote from: viloniafan08 on March 06, 2006, 08:50:00 am
Marion's year is over

Thanks for stating the obvious moron. Everyone already presumes that Marion's team next year won't be able to stand up to the 04-05 and 05-06 standards.
if they don't get close to the 04=05 and 05-06 standards, it is going to be ugly....because...even with those standards it woulda been hard for them to make the 5A play-offs this year

Marionpats07™

We might get Darcel to play *whistles*

heathwaldrop

The loss of 10 seniors would be pretty hard to overcome, unless of course you're coaching in Pulaski County where new players from other districts have a way of transferring in mysteriously during the summer.

crunkmariongirl

i am going to miss you but i will see at ASU next year as well

Devilsrule

Marion's fans are just nuts...plain and simple.

MikeDiesel™

Quote from: heathwaldrop on March 06, 2006, 12:40:36 pm
The loss of 10 seniors would be pretty hard to overcome, unless of course you're coaching in Pulaski County where new players from other districts have a way of transferring in mysteriously during the summer.

That's what I'm worried will happen with Mills this summer.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Hyuuga™ on March 06, 2006, 11:31:36 amand came close to this year...

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

yep, thats me

yep, thats me

and no u didnt have a chance. i like the positive attitude though. lol

heathwaldrop

Quote from: Mike Diesel a.k.a. Freak on March 06, 2006, 02:17:14 pm

I was expecting that to happen at North Pulaski (which you should think about since your conference is getting NP next year), but clearly it didn't. The coach obviously has something to do with that stuff. Mills' D-I point guard, Steven Moore, was at NP last year.

PatriotWhiteBoy06

Marion will do just fine in 6 A next year i am a senior so im not just saying this because i go to marion! Coach Clay picked this program up and took them to the semi-finals for his first 2 years. Anyone remember where they went before he got here nowhere! Coach Clay knows what he is doing im not saying they will make it to the semi-finals but they will make it to the tournament!

MikeDiesel™

Quote from: heathwaldrop on March 06, 2006, 03:08:47 pm
Quote from: Mike Diesel a.k.a. Freak on March 06, 2006, 02:17:14 pm

I was expecting that to happen at North Pulaski (which you should think about since your conference is getting NP next year), but clearly it didn't. The coach obviously has something to do with that stuff. Mills' D-I point guard, Steven Moore, was at NP last year.

Less than half of Mills' current players were on their roster in last year's program.

hunt5747

THEN SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!!!  butt clown

hunt5747

I WOULD HAVE TOLD EMMANUEL AJ AND ERIC TO CONTIUALLY SCORE ABOUT 15 POINTS IN 3'S DUNKS ETC JUST TO HELP THE REFS FINISH THE JOB THEY DID ON US AND SHOW THE FAGNOLIA FANS HOW MUCH WE RESPECT THEM.  I AM GLAD ONE OF THE MARION WOMEN DONKEYSLAPPED THAT ONE LOUD MOUTH WENCH IN THE STANDS......

trackstar07

just because u dont start them doesnt mean u (as in marion fans) talk the most on them, therefore, controlling the topic, which is probably a stupid topic

fan #2

pantherwatch05

Hurt5747, you are really pathetic.  Get over it already. I am sick of reading your drunken ignorant posts.  They were kinda funny in a pitiful way.   Now they are really starting to get old and tiresome to me and probably to most other people except for your other pathetic friends, the Marion Morons.

Wake up now! It wasn't a dream, just your worst nightmare. Magnolia won, Marion lost. No matter what. It's official.
I really didn't think that Marion fans could possibly be anything like the young  idiots that get on here and post from Marion. But, hurt5747, you have proven that wrong.  The so called grownups are just as bad as the kids on here. Now I know where they get it from, that is what they are taught at home.  No class or dignity.

bcroft919

Marion needs to realize that they got stomped and there's nothing they can do about it... this would have happened anywhere. Someone always complains and thinks they got cheated. In the same sense, I dont see you Marion fans complaininh had the game been eltswhere. That's why the tourney moves around. Anyway, get over yourselves and face the fact that the Panthers had an awesome game and yall went home. For that I say go Magnolia... See ya in the Rock!

mysticroamer19

Pantherwatch06 is retarded. No one likes you so just leave this board and save us all from the agony. First of all...u can't spell HUNT, second of all I believe it was very classy of coach clay to tell E what he did. I'm sure yalls coach woulda bit the ref's throats by then if all those bogus calls would have been on yall. And finally, I just want to tell u that ur town stinks and I feel sorry for u b/c all ur fans are dumb b/c I talked to the one w/ an "O" on his shirt and he was stupid. He even said that yall cheated and quote said "I'm sorry" and walked off laffin. Jeeze...........

mysticroamer19

OKAY IF ALL YALL FOLKS WERE FROM MARION YALL WOULD BE JUST AS hacked OFF AS US! If yall *magnolia* had a good basketball team *coughscoughs* and yall got cheated that badly there would be just as big as an uproar w/ yall b/c yall know yall would deserve a better, fair game. Simply as that. Marion folks r honest. We came to Magnolia EXPECTING an honest game and we were very much mistaken. Everyone was shocked and let down by such poor officiating.

RD™

Quote from: MysticRoamer06 on March 06, 2006, 05:31:08 pm
Pantherwatch06 is retarded. No one likes you so just leave this board and save us all from the agony. First of all...u can't spell HUNT, second of all I believe it was very classy of coach clay to tell E what he did. I'm sure yalls coach woulda bit the ref's throats by then if all those bogus calls would have been on yall. And finally, I just want to tell u that ur town stinks and I feel sorry for u b/c all ur fans are dumb b/c I talked to the one w/ an "O" on his shirt and he was stupid. He even said that yall cheated and quote said "I'm sorry" and walked off laffin. Jeeze...........
No one likes any of you idiots from Marion.

Go to the 5A board, you belong there now with future 6A/7A opponents, just fricking leave.

fan #2

Hey I know the guy with the O on his shirt....he's a comedian

chicks_hogs12

looks like it could be another recruiting year for clay

fan #2

Who said Magnolia had a good basketball team.....It's just better than Marion's

pantherwatch05

Quote from: MysticRoamer06 on March 06, 2006, 05:35:30 pm
Everyone was shocked and let down by such poor officiating.

Actually, I was shocked and let down by Marion's play.  I expected much better competition.  Oh well...

RD™

March 06, 2006, 05:49:12 pm #186 Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 05:52:10 pm by RD™
I am talking to you moronic kids who keep saying the refs cheated and hunt5747 whatever your name is, your a parent and should be ashamed of some of the things you are saying. I guess your a parent, your acting like a stupid jacka$$ calling Magnolia (Fagnolia)

You lost, the AAA will do nothing, hear nothing, see nothing about this game, nothing will change your done, go to the 6A board (5A right now) and leave this place.

You people are the whiniest, moaning, b!tching, complaining idiots I have ever seen in my 8 years of posting on Arkansas message boards.

Grow the frick up. accept it, deal with it and move on.

mysticroamer19

ooooo lol. Well actually we could have beat bville. I thank it was possible, not sayin we would have but at least it would have been a fair game. Marion can take a fair loss, but when it gets pulled out from under u no chance at all then thats just unacceptable.

pantherwatch05

First of all...u can't spell HUNT,

You stupid little twit, not only are you pathetic,  you are slow. That was intentional.  I am so done with you. You are hopeless.

mysticroamer19

haha yall are funny, great jokes, great jokes.

mysticroamer19

mysticroamer19

Quote from: pantherwatch06 on March 06, 2006, 05:57:27 pm
First of all...u can't spell HUNT,

You stupid little twit, not only are you pathetic, you are slow. That was intentional. I am so done with you. You are hopeless.

HAHA! GREAT! I hope I've done my job to fully diskust you b/c thats exactly what your town and your refs did to all of Marion!! JOIN THE CLUB IDIOT!

Hyuuga

I garuntee Marion is a better team. Bozeman may be a better player. But Marion has a better team.

mase2006

I'm just glad Marion did not mess with my truck at the game there.  "Oh, I think they like me!"

mase2006

Quote from: Hyuuga™ on March 06, 2006, 11:25:06 am
Yeah I do, because I don't start retarded threads...

thats right, but you do post in them OVER and OVER and keep them going.  some winner you are!

Hyuuga

mase2006

bcroft919

Panthers got this one baby, thats all there is to it. Would say see ya next year, but too bad we wont. Go Magnolia!

Hyuuga

Magnolia is NOT a better team than Blytheville.

Hyuuga

Ok. But you guys were saying Marion had NO chance of beating Blytheville. But "getting close" means we have the potential to make the game fall either way. Marion and Blytheville games are good games because they are both good teams, and I really don't think either of the teams could lead a continuous winning streak on each other. It's very possible (if Marion played at their best) to beat Blytheville. It would be very difficult, but possible.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas