• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TR at Paris

Started by Longfellow, February 07, 2016, 07:19:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Longfellow

The Gators roll into Eagle Country Tuesday! In prep, Coach Williams will be wearing boxing headgear and a mouthpiece. I called and we will have referees from Ola. Yates will have a headset so he can talk to the refs from anywhere on the court.

Predictions?

I say Gators by 4

Black and Gold

The Dynasty

February 07, 2016, 08:37:56 pm #2 Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 10:16:28 pm by The Dynasty
At least at Paris the refs will show up on time! How do Ola officials show up late to a hometown game Longfellow?

BigMan15

I could see this one going either way but I guess I'll go TR by 5

WPWells

I'll be pulling for...I can't say it because it's physically painful, but a TR loss would wrap up the conference for Charleston

BigMan15

I understand that but it wouldnt make Friday the most important game for all the marbles with TR. Plus I am actually hoping that Paris gets the four seed and has to try to beat Atkins to go to Regionals. Could you imagine Paris not making it to regionals...ouch!!!!

RTF

February 08, 2016, 10:21:26 am #6 Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 02:12:53 pm by RTF
Paris girls by 10

Paris boys by 4

Dang, lot of love for Paris in here,  Coach Williams vs his Alma Mater, I bet he will be fired up, but I will go with home field.

BigMan15

Quote from: Longfellow on February 07, 2016, 07:19:14 pm
The Gators roll into Eagle Country Tuesday! In prep, Coach Williams will be wearing boxing headgear and a mouthpiece. I called and we will have referees from Ola. Yates will have a headset so he can talk to the refs from anywhere on the court.

Predictions?

I say Gators by 4
Thats so funny!!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Longfellow on February 07, 2016, 07:19:14 pm

Predictions?

I say Gators by 4

I figured yates would be the special guest referee, plus playing in the game

xadboy

Gotta root for TR on this one. If Paris loses it gives 3 seed to Lamar. So I'm going TR by 5.

BigMan15

Please update as least by qt. tonight..

Longfellow

Longfellow

Lady Eagles 10
Lady Gators 13
End 1

Longfellow

Lady Eagles 26
Lady Gators 22
Halftime

Longfellow

Lady Gators 35
Lady Eagles 30
End 3

Grace Coates 19

Peevy 6 points

Longfellow

Lady Gators 45
Lady Eagles 41
Final

Grace Coates 27 points

xadboy

Wow that's a little bit of a upset.

Longfellow

Gators 12
Eagles 17
End 1

Yates 6 points

Longfellow

Eagles 25
Gators 24
Halftime

Longfellow

Worst backcourt call I have ever seen

The Dynasty

BigMan15

Quote from: Longfellow on February 09, 2016, 07:37:32 pm
Lady Gators 45
Lady Eagles 41
Final

Grace Coates 27 points
Great win for Two Rivers although who holds the tie breaker

Longfellow

Paris has tiebreaker. We're co-conference champs and both teams get an automatic berth. We had top two seeds locked up a week ago.

Eagles 39
Gators 41
End 3

Longfellow

Gators 50
Eagles 44
3:54 in the 4th

Eagles have one timeout left. Could come back and hurt them

Longfellow

Gators 54
Eagles 49
1:50 left

Longfellow

Gators 56
Eagles 55
:18 left
Gators ball

Longfellow

Gators WINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Colby Whitlow hits one as time expires!!!

Final Score
Gators 59
Eagles 57

Colby Whitlow 28 points

The Dynasty

Thanks Longfellow. Looks like it's all on the line Friday night.

xadboy

Good job! See y'all Friday night. Gotta come watch that one.

hogsnout

February 10, 2016, 05:58:34 am #29 Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 06:11:00 am by hogsnout
TR girls looked like a team on a mission tonight glad i went to this 1. Coates dominated inside Hodges controlled the tempo and gadberry once again played lights out on defense.I promise i will be there when these 2 play again look out at regionals for both of these teams.Because no matter which 1 you play you are getting the best of the 3a-4.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas