• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations RiverCrest Sr. Girls & Manila Sr. Boys . 2015-16 3-3A Conference Champs.

Started by ISU7, February 05, 2016, 10:02:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

Congratulations to both teams good luck in the post season.  🏇🏀🏆 🐯 🏀🏆

biglion1985

Congrats to both teams rivercrest gave us all we wanted and then some good luck to all in the postseason

ISU7

Quote from: biglion1985 on February 06, 2016, 03:40:32 pm
Congrats to both teams rivercrest gave us all we wanted and then some good luck to all in the postseason
Thanks Biglion1985.

biglion1985

No problem I even said last night that if it would've been a rick wilson led team we would've been beat pretty bad

redandgray

ISU7

Quote from: biglion1985 on February 06, 2016, 05:46:52 pm
No problem I even said last night that if it would've been a rick wilson led team we would've been beat pretty bad
RiverCrest could've had Phil Jackson. If you don't hit free throws you're  doomed. Kids today spend too much time in practice behind the 3PT line SMH

bootlegger

ISU7 i couldnt agree more our team is one of the worst free throw shooting teams i have seen.if we could just hit 50 percent we could have won at least half of the games we have lost and probably beat Manila both times,but you dont win games on if ands,and buts.

redandgray

Quote from: ISU7 on February 07, 2016, 06:21:44 pm
Quote from: biglion1985 on February 06, 2016, 05:46:52 pm
RiverCrest could've had Phil Jackson. If you don't hit free throws you're  doomed. Kids today spend too much time in practice behind the 3PT line SMH
Agreed!

OB11

Quote from: bootlegger on February 07, 2016, 06:28:51 pm
ISU7 i couldnt agree more our team is one of the worst free throw shooting teams i have seen.if we could just hit 50 percent we could have won at least half of the games we have lost and probably beat Manila both times,but you dont win games on if ands,and buts.

Rivercrest has been notoriously bad at the FT line for quite a while now.  Always seems to put them in a tough spot.

Paperman

Colts have struggled from the charity stripe for the last four seasons! Hit a few more free throws and you win Friday. But in fairness the Lions left a lot of points at the line as well!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas