• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston @ Paris this Friday

Started by BigMan15, February 03, 2016, 11:28:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

Very important game for both teams. Charleston with a win would clinch 1st or 2nd in conference. If Paris loses that would drop them from getting the top 2 seeds. Also with Lamar at 4 Losses Paris has to be careful with 3 Losses but Playing Charleston then playing Two Rivers.

WPWells

The Dynasty

Going to be a tough one. The good thing is it seems Charleston is back to playing some good ball on the offensive end of the court. This will be a fun one to watch.

xadboy

It's going to depend on which Paris team shows up. The one that beat Lamar and TR or the one that lost to Atkins. Not sure about this one, could go either way. Going to be a pickem!

The Dynasty

Quote from: xadboy on February 03, 2016, 01:48:29 pm
It's going to depend on which Paris team shows up. The one that beat Lamar and TR or the one that lost to Atkins. Not sure about this one, could go either way. Going to be a pickem!

People can say what they want but Atkins is going to be a tough match up for whoever the 4 seed is. That game will be to get into the Regionals and if I'm Lamar or Paris I'm trying to avoid that at all costs.

Black and Gold

BigMan15

This game could go either way. Nothing will shock me in this game. But ill be a homer Charleston by1

RTF

Paris girls by 15

Charleston boys by 4

Black and Gold

This game may have just become a little more interesting..

GBattack

Black and Gold

The Tigers are minus a player due to disciplinary issues

BigMan15

Quote from: Black and Gold on February 05, 2016, 09:40:20 am
The Tigers are minus a player due to disciplinary issues
Why put that on here

Black and Gold

I did not name anyone, and I didn't state what the problem was. I don't see anything wrong with that.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Black and Gold on February 05, 2016, 10:19:14 am
I did not name anyone, and I didn't state what the problem was. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Must be fenner missingfrom that response you recieved...

Longfellow

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Longfellow on February 05, 2016, 11:59:55 am
It's not Fenner

I know that...you apparently knew that...but big man didn't know that I knew better until you posted....come on now lol

BigMan15

I wouldnt have said anything but I think everyone for the most part already knows who it is

pioneers

I have to commend the Tigers coaching staff for instilling the discipline needed in such a big game. That says a lot about the program. Good luck to the Tigers tonight.

RTF

Quote from: pioneers on February 05, 2016, 12:32:52 pm
I have to commend the Tigers coaching staff for instilling the discipline needed in such a big game. That says a lot about the program. Good luck to the Tigers tonight.

Sad part is it should be a given....

The Dynasty

Should be a good one. Paris has no excuses in this one.

RTF

Quote from: The Dynasty on February 05, 2016, 04:44:31 pm

Nope, but Charleston sure found theirs if they lose.

The Dynasty

Quote from: RTF on February 05, 2016, 04:49:29 pm
Quote from: The Dynasty on February 05, 2016, 04:44:31 pm

Nope, but Charleston sure found theirs if they lose.

Nope. We should beat them anyways. Post play will be the key. Nice try though....

WPWells

We won't make an excuse if we lose. The wound was self-inflicted. You have to do the right thing on and off the court to win a game, and one player did the wrong thing off the court. It sucks, but that's the way it is.

Seriously

Lol..rtf and pioneer, learn the situation! I'm begging both of you, please watch fight club, be related to Mike Tyson! Don't be a coward! If you have a problem with the RIGHT situation!!! I will introduce you to his family! Don't be scared, have a good insurance policy. Line up

The Dynasty

Quote from: Fred Bird on February 05, 2016, 04:51:01 pm
We won't make an excuse if we lose. The wound was self-inflicted. You have to do the right thing on and off the court to win a game, and one player did the wrong thing off the court. It sucks, but that's the way it is.

To add he will learn from it and be a better person for it. I'd hate to be judged by my worst mistake I made as a Sophomore.

WPWells

Black and Gold

xadboy

Quote from: Seriously on February 05, 2016, 04:51:29 pm
Lol..rtf and pioneer, learn the situation! I'm begging both of you, please watch fight club, be related to Mike Tyson! Don't be a coward! If you have a problem with the RIGHT situation!!! I will introduce you to his family! Don't be scared, have a good insurance policy. Line up
Lay off the roids, seriously.

WPWells

WPWells

Proud Buckaroo

Does Charleston not broadcast their basketball games like the football games?

WPWells

We only carry tournaments for both. The radio station that carries our games is out of Ozark

cdelaney

Quote from: Fred Bird on February 05, 2016, 07:58:54 pm
We only carry tournaments for both. The radio station that carries our games is out of Ozark
I hope y'all have the same announcer this year. Awesome.

WPWells

Frankly, some of the things he said were embarrassing

Black and Gold

Down by 11 at half, the Tigers make a great second half effort to win 47-44. Not having Ewing hurt us tonight, but we played like a team and pulled it out. Great game by Paris, but only one team can win.

Black and Gold

My apologies for not posting updates, there was no service where I was sitting.

WPWells

Forgot that the Paris gym is a dead zone

Black and Gold

The concession stand is the only spot with service

WPWells

I wish EagleStrong would come on and provide a recap. This sounds like a good one. I'm proud of the team for going into a hostile environment without a starter and pulling it out. I believe this locks up a regional berth for the Tigers

ChucktownTiger

Had to stay he tonight couldn't make it but from what I'm hearing the best part was after the game! Hopefully some ppl there can give us some updates.

WPWells

Black and Gold

The Tiger student section began to storm the court, but their parade rained on by the Paris administration. I didn't stay long afterwards I wanted to avoid the traffic.

BigMan15

A mother of a player from Paris walked up as Charleston people was walking out and she hit a member of the Charleston coaching staff in the face. The Paris fans had very little class tonight.

cdelaney

WPWells

Yes, I wasn't embarrassed by him saying "Matthew Ward for 3" 😉

Black and Gold

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 05, 2016, 10:08:13 pm
A mother of a player from Paris walked up as Charleston people was walking out and she hit a member of the Charleston coaching staff in the face. The Paris fans had very little class tonight.
I must know more!  Should've stayed for the after party...

Tigertown45

Quote from: Fred Bird on February 05, 2016, 08:40:10 pm
How were they embarrassing Fred Bird?? Was it as embarrassing as family members fighting during a Quiz bowl event ?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Tigertown45 on February 06, 2016, 04:25:43 am
Quote from: Fred Bird on February 05, 2016, 08:40:10 pm
How were they embarrassing Fred Bird?? Was it as embarrassing as family members fighting during a Quiz bowl event ?

😂😂😂😂 WHAT!

adaptedtigerfan

PB u beat me to it.  😂😂. I don't know anything about this but, would love to hear about it.

WPWells

I don't know who you think you are, but you better crawl back down whatever little hole you crawled out of because you know good and well that a grown man calling out officials because of the color of their skin is more embarrassing than a couple of brothers arguing about what lightning round category to take and their mother yanking both out of the match.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas