• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reaves does it again

Started by MA, December 29, 2015, 11:47:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctucker

No I did not wish I could have I got 4 grand daughters only get to catch a few games Anymore.

smallybells

Ctucker

I said I did not get to see it I have 4 grand daughters and have a lot of stuff I have to do. I wish I could have seen him in NEA but I did not. Do you understand now.

WhiteRiverMonster

Quote from: Ctucker on February 06, 2016, 09:58:05 pm
Just got a shift trade for Tuesday nights game with Cedar and WCC if anybody is going to be there let me know I would like to meet you. WCC is my alma mater. But I'm a big Reeves fan if you didn't already know.

I'll be there! I'll try to hollar atcha and meet up! Your way in is still on me if you'll take me up on it!

Ctucker

ReddieKnightTrojan

That's a 132 point game pace... unbelievable.

ReddieKnightTrojan

Recruiting and small school basketball. Some of you may remember the Caddo Hills Indians from 1990 with Jerry Bridges at the helm. They (a 1A school) had 4 players sign with D1 schools. David Bass signed with Old Dominion of Conference USA...not SEC I know, but 1A basketball. That team went 37-1. The only loss was to the Nationally Ranked (18) Pine Bluff Zebras with Ken Biley.

RTF

Quote from: ReddieKnightTrojan on February 09, 2016, 02:37:49 pm
Recruiting and small school basketball. Some of you may remember the Caddo Hills Indians from 1990 with Jerry Bridges at the helm. They (a 1A school) had 4 players sign with D1 schools. David Bass signed with Old Dominion of Conference USA...not SEC I know, but 1A basketball. That team went 37-1. The only loss was to the Nationally Ranked (18) Pine Bluff Zebras with Ken Biley.

What happened to the rest?

ReddieKnightTrojan

Quote from: RTF on February 09, 2016, 02:53:51 pm
Quote from: ReddieKnightTrojan on February 09, 2016, 02:37:49 pm

What happened to the rest?

They graduated college and mostly coached small town high school basketball. David Bass ended up an entrepreneur buying bars in Fayetteville...very successful last time I heard.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 06, 2016, 10:03:01 pm
Quote from: Ctucker on February 06, 2016, 09:58:05 pm
Just got a shift trade for Tuesday nights game with Cedar and WCC if anybody is going to be there let me know I would like to meet you. WCC is my alma mater. But I'm a big Reeves fan if you didn't already know.

Did you watch any games at the NEA Tourney in Jonesboro by CR?

I was there for two games. Was really impressed they beat Valley View and Jonesboro Westside

Moonshiner

So...uhhh....  Just wondering if anyone is still doubting this young man.  Stewie....Fredbird....12th man???

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Moonshiner on February 28, 2016, 10:11:56 pm
So...uhhh....  Just wondering if anyone is still doubting this young man.  Stewie....Fredbird....12th man???

He's on a voluntary leave from FF so I doubt he'll respond

neds

Moonshiner

HorseFeathers

WhiteRiverMonster

Quote from: HF on February 29, 2016, 09:06:01 am
Yes, he gave up fearlessFriday for Lent...lol

I never thought I'd doubt an entire faith for being badly timed but...

BigLion10

Fredbird would like to know when he bashed Reaves?

Ctucker

All last year until he realized he was wrong.

Batman44

More than I did when I got a vacation!

Ctucker

Tell Fredbird he really ain't observing lent if he gets other people to ask questions.

BigLion10

I told him about it and he said you need to mind your own business about his faith lol

Moonshiner

Quote from: Ctucker on February 29, 2016, 04:34:24 pm
Tell Fredbird he really ain't observing lent if he gets other people to ask questions.

That made me giggle. ^^

Ctucker

HorseFeathers

February 29, 2016, 06:59:43 pm #373 Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 07:06:00 pm by HF

neds

ReddieKnightTrojan

Reaves gets to show off tonight at 8:30

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas