• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott Basketball

Started by NWA Hawg, December 05, 2015, 10:37:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NWA Hawg

With football season over does anyone know how the basketball team will be this year? Just read on the junior high board where they have a new coach this year. Where is he from? I never saw it posted that they were even looking.

hawgfan15

Quote from: fann07 on December 05, 2015, 10:37:51 pm
With football season over does anyone know how the basketball team will be this year? Just read on the junior high board where they have a new coach this year. Where is he from? I never saw it posted that they were even looking.

I am pretty sure I was told that he was an assistant coach at Hot Springs. Coach Bradley decided to retire at the end of last season.

As for the team they graduated 4 very solid players last year. The only two with any experience is senior PG Brandon Walker and junior guard Bralyn Wilson. Those two should have big years but they are going to have to find some role players especially inside. It will be interesting to see how they develop over the season and if they can give Centerpoint a run for their money in conference.

Paperman

Best wishes to the Curlywolves basketball team!

ReddieKnightTrojan

When I saw Prescott play Centerpoint at Centerpoint, I was really impressed with the Prescott team. They were out gunned, and it appeared that CP got into their legs early on, but they fought with a lot of heart. Despite a little trash talking among the players, it was a pretty good display of sportsmanship. (the same cannot be said about the girl's game)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas