• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

.Manila

Started by Head Lion, October 18, 2015, 09:43:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on February 06, 2016, 05:34:59 am
Quote from: Head Lion on February 05, 2016, 11:47:22 pm
And when we come to Luxora Monday night, my kids WILL respect Freddie Ware & The Strong Community Center, because my kids knows Freddie has earned & given the respect he deserves.
Good luck with that!! Last time I took my team there I had a player get jumped by 2 kids from the stands. 6th grade boys!  That's been a few years back but remember like yesterday.
Unfortunately Manila kids didn't show any respect at all Stomping a player while he was down own the court. The lions were turned in by the two Missouri peewee teams and didn't return to the tournament.  Shows how much some coaches really know their players. #Sad society. 😄😎

Baller_34

Friend of mine said Manila was up 20 in the third when the scorekeeper started saying one of Manila's best players had 5 fouls and he had 2!!! He said the Missouri team started taking cheap shots at the kids and refs wouldn't call anything so then what do kids do? They take matters into their own hands!! Believe what you want tho Manila hater, their is always two sides!!

luxora4life

Quote from: Baller_34 on February 12, 2016, 10:10:05 pm
Friend of mine said Manila was up 20 in the third when the scorekeeper started saying one of Manila's best players had 5 fouls and he had 2!!! He said the Missouri team started taking cheap shots at the kids and refs wouldn't call anything so then what do kids do? They take matters into their own hands!! Believe what you want tho Manila hater, their is always two sides!!

Who is the official score keeper?  The person at the clock or a person on the team bench.

Baller_34

The one running the clock wld b the official scorekeeper

ISU7

Why would I hate Manila, what have they won that we haven't won. lol too funny. Always innocent .lol 8)

ISU7

Quote from: Baller_34 on February 13, 2016, 11:31:24 am
The one running the clock wld b the official scorekeeper
EXACTLY..... :o :o 8) 8)

NEark tigers

Did mighty Manila lose to a team that the Nation rolled twice this season? And they want some ofthe Bulldog Nation, and I am still waiting on Manila to put us on the schedule soon.

#rolledbyBIC #wontplayEarle #2010memories

Head Lion

Ok, for everyone who is so worried about me. I basically have been battling pneumonia all week and had an abnormal EKG. I missed my first Sr night at Manila in over 30 years and missed coaching only my 2nd game of my elementary kids in 30+ years. While battling being sick as I have been in 20 years, I had to wear a heart monitor and looks as if I am going to get to a pacemaker put in at 50 years old. So there it is, Dr said to get a little less drama out of your life (FF, social media & etc) & to take care of myself better. So that is what I am going to do, when healthy will continue to help kids. This has always been my passion in life, best of luck to all teams in the postseason. I hope all stay healthy and have safe travels. So throw stones if you want or prayers would be appreciated. God bless and Go Manila Lions.

RedWolf275

Get well soon Head Lion!!

Ctucker

Sorry to hear about you medical problems,get healthy and take care of yourself that's the most important thing.FF is for fun we all take it a little to serious.I pray GOD well restore you health. Praying for you.

Baller_34

It has nothing to do with what they've won or y'all have won. I'm just going off your posts and its not hard to tell u don't like Manila. Like I said a guy I work just told the game wasn't even close until the refs and scorekeepers started acting crazy!!

drybones

Hope you get better soon. I will be praying for you! I hope you can keep your reservations and make the trip to Yellville for regionals.

neds

Quote from: Head Lion on February 13, 2016, 03:42:52 pm
Ok, for everyone who is so worried about me. I basically have been battling pneumonia all week and had an abnormal EKG. I missed my first Sr night at Manila in over 30 years and missed coaching only my 2nd game of my elementary kids in 30+ years. While battling being sick as I have been in 20 years, I had to wear a heart monitor and looks as if I am going to get to a pacemaker put in at 50 years old. So there it is, Dr said to get a little less drama out of your life (FF, social media & etc) & to take care of myself better. So that is what I am going to do, when healthy will continue to help kids. This has always been my passion in life, best of luck to all teams in the postseason. I hope all stay healthy and have safe travels. So throw stones if you want or prayers would be appreciated. God bless and Go Manila Lions.

I thought it was a bruised ego. I had no idea about the health issues. Sorry to hear, but it sounds like good times are ahead with some minor lifestyle changes.
I hope all goes well for you and your team, may you both bounce back!

Proud Buckaroo

I'm deeply sorry to hear of your health issues. Prayers that God will heal you of all your pain. Good luck on further endeavors in life. Regards, Buckaroo Nation.

NEark tigers

NEA Razorback olfan

Get well soon Head Lion!!
God Bless , Prayers from Brookland!!

cdelaney

Sounds more like WWE than HS basketball. 3A-5 is too boring.

ISU7

Quote from: cdelaney on February 13, 2016, 06:58:30 pm
Sounds more like WWE than HS basketball. 3A-5 is too boring.
Actually this was a peewee game. Head Lion I'm praying for you bro. We night fuss in here but you know where you and I stand. Get well soon, God Bless. 😇😇😇

Missco

The night before againt Cooter, I think they had major issues also. Head Lion was sick and not their. It wouldn't have happened if he were their. All schools in this area are the same and all have had issues. That's just the world we live in. It is that way everywhere. Get better HL,prayers from Blyvegas. HL loves Manila to the core and cares about those kids.

BoxNOne

Prayers for you Head Lion from Riverside.

bdubyab60

Prayers for HL. Get well soon.

bootlegger

not many posters more passionate for their team and community than head lion,he makes the 3a board interesting,get well soon head lion!

NEA Razorback olfan

biglion1985

Get well soon HL from a fellow MHS alumn

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas