• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

can jc run the table

Started by bearbacker52, July 15, 2016, 10:22:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

THA TRUTH

County fair was what u didn't want to hear to start the year off

Longfellow

Don't say county fair. Gives me flashbacks to 2-a-days. It is good for conditioning though

Coltfan2005

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 22, 2016, 03:04:35 pm
I'm sorry but did they win anything last year??? Cause last I checked there is only one winner every year and if u don't win the last game what does that make u??And after watching smackover multiple times the only thing that stopped them was their coaching congrats on taking advantage when u were gifted the game like Jc was against them... I'll keep posting the same don't worry

So you are saying, that because JC did not win anything last year, the team was losers? Or does your logic not apply to JC? Be a man and stand by your words....was the JC team losers (by the standard you stated) losers last year. Cause if they didn't win the last game what does that make them?

AirWarren

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 23, 2016, 10:13:28 am
So you are saying, that because JC did not win anything last year, the team was losers? Or does your logic not apply to JC? Be a man and stand by your words....was the JC team losers (by the standard you stated) losers last year. Cause if they didn't win the last game what does that make them?

Rivercrest.....meet JC fans. Enjoy them for the year.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: AirWarren on July 23, 2016, 10:25:44 am
Rivercrest.....meet JC fans. Enjoy them for the year.

Eventually the 3a board will realize these guys will argue for the sake of arguing...

AirWarren

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 23, 2016, 10:29:34 am
Eventually the 3a board will realize these guys will argue for the sake of arguing...

Common poster.
"I like JC and their purple jersey's. They remind me of Northwestern's jerseys"

Common JC poster.
"You're a moron. Our purple is better."

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 23, 2016, 10:13:28 am

For last year yes but when u already have 3 state rings I think it doesn't hurt to bad

amehr36

I just like to argue cause up to now we mathematically have had a 50/50 chance of winning state every year since 03. Now that we're I'm 3A I'd say we have a 33% chance. Basically for every year I've had to eat crow I have another year I was right. Not many teams in the state can say that.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 23, 2016, 12:28:42 pm

For last year yes but when u already have 3 state rings I think it doesn't hurt to bad

You just said that the kids on JC's team last year are losers...........

THA TRUTH

Oh well... Can't always win

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 23, 2016, 06:24:28 pm
Oh well... Can't always win

Awesome. Call 16-18 year old kids losers.... What were you in your life?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 23, 2016, 08:04:54 pm

someone who's best days are behind him?

Proud Buckaroo

JC Guy

By no means am I defending what he said but the truth of the matter is that the kids on that team feel that way. The seniors feel they let them selves and the town down and the under class men vow to restore order. As you know PB I had a senior on that team. Junction is a sports town and the people and players exspect to win. Not because anyone is going to hand it to them but because everyone knows what a kid that plays here pours into it. Over the years that I have been closely involved with the program I have seen these kids play teams with as much or more talent in some cases and win most ever time. At some point preparation and mental toughness takes over. I'm not the type of dad to publicly second guess the coaches but I firmly beleive if we had stayed in our base defense or adjusted sooner in that CC game we would have won handily but we will never know. I do know when we returned to our base D the bleeding stop. I haven't talked to the coaches but I bet they have played it back many times them selves. At the end of the day props to CC for finding a way to win and we all know that this group of kids are not losers. They are far from it!

THA TRUTH

[/quote

This all started from me calling rivercrest the first loser by not winning state and getting runner up... Should I be politically correct and give participation awards??? Not gonna happen... People and their feelings is what's wrong with this country

THA TRUTH

SR30

This all started from me calling rivercrest the first loser by not winning state and getting runner up... Should I be politically correct and give participation awards??? Not gonna happen... People and their feelings is what's wrong with this country
--- End quote ---

Naa poster's like you are what's wrong...at least what's wrong on FF

THA TRUTH

If it wasn't for posters like me fearless wouldn't be near as fun so try again

Proud Buckaroo

So it's fun to call kids loser..? Ahhhh. Must make up for your past life....

THA TRUTH

I think it's pretty understood that if u don't lead in the score board after the is over u are the one that lost... Get off estrogen pills and embrace man hood for once proud

SR30

Don't worry about him proud..from what I read his mangina flares up around this time of the night

THA TRUTH

WPWells

Quote from: SR30 on July 23, 2016, 09:07:54 pm

--- End quote ---

Naa poster's like you are what's wrong...at least what's wrong on FF

Hey something we agree on :)

THA TRUTH

Yea these post are definitely life altering

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 21, 2016, 02:41:08 pm

Listen rivercrest doesn't belong in this convo really... A mental error handed y'all the game against smackover but only to get beat on the next week congrats on the award of first loser... But as for Jc u will see soon enough why I can confidently say this after week 1

Slow your roll there TT, without Dancy last year, JC struggled at home to a Bearden team that had a weak Bearden offense loaded with freshmen that gave too many free gifts. If JC plays it's first game this year V. Bearden @ Bearden like they did last year, JC will be in for a long night.   

THA TRUTH

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 23, 2016, 09:30:39 pm
I think it's pretty understood that if u don't lead in the score board after the is over u are the one that lost... Get off estrogen pills and embrace man hood for once proud

Lol. See. That's the difference. Kids know that they lost the game if they don't lead on the scoreboard... But do you really think it's okay to call them losers? I mean... I know you heard it all your life while you sat on the bench and thought you were the best thing to ever happen to junction city baseball... Still serves no right to come on here, hiding behind a computer screen, calling these kids losers.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 24, 2016, 03:05:23 pm
Bearden has no chance

I like the match up. Look forward to Bearden sending JC "off" to the 3A properly real soon!

Coltfan2005

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 23, 2016, 09:30:39 pm

I din't embrace manhood, I earned the right to be called a man. Rivercrest didn't need a participation trophy, they got one for being the state-runner up. If you are an example of the fan base of JC, the team needs to disown the lot of you.

JC Guy

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 24, 2016, 04:41:33 pm
I like the match up. Look forward to Bearden sending JC "off" to the 3A properly real soon!
I respect the program you guys have and have enjoyed some barn burners over the years but I don't think Beardon beats JC this year. As far as gifts I seem to remember us giving a few gifts last year. I know we had two turnovers while marching the field. I do think you guys play us hard as always.

THA TRUTH

July 24, 2016, 06:51:58 pm #130 Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 07:09:20 pm by THA TRUTH
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 24, 2016, 04:30:09 pm
Lol. See. That's the difference. Kids know that they lost the game if they don't lead on the scoreboard... But do you really think it's okay to call them losers? I mean... I know you heard it all your life while you sat on the bench and thought you were the best thing to ever happen to junction city baseball... Still serves no right to come on here, hiding behind a computer screen, calling these kids losers.

Not really hiding if u know who I am but good try again ur trash talk is improving but I it's not gonna change the fact that if u lose  a game u are known the loser of the contest but if u were ever apart of any sports program instead of watching from the bleachers playing the symbols u might understand the concept a little better but what can be said when u just started learning the game four years ago

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 24, 2016, 04:45:35 pm
I din't embrace manhood, I earned the right to be called a man. Rivercrest didn't need a participation trophy, they got one for being the state-runner up. If you are an example of the fan base of JC, the team needs to disown the lot of you.

Congrats on ur participation trophy enjoy it cause I know it's a highlight but for some of u don't win it all then nothing was won but only a few programs have that mentality

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 24, 2016, 04:41:33 pm

I'm sure u also like the match up in 2014&2008 but we all know how that went for ya

BigLion10

I'm looking forward to my lions coming down to junction week 2. I think it will be a real good test for us early on in the season.

THA TRUTH

That game should be a good one for sure

Coltfan2005

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 24, 2016, 07:01:36 pm

Congrats on ur participation trophy enjoy it cause I know it's a highlight but for some of u don't win it all then nothing was won but only a few programs have that mentality

JC will take home the same trophy this year that they did last year....will you call the team losers again? if you did know anything anout actually being a part of a team you would know those kids don't consider themselves losers. Only someone living in his mom's house while working at a gas station would even think that.

JC Guy

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 24, 2016, 07:10:15 pm

I'm sure u also like the match up in 2014&2008 but we all know how that went for ya
We actually won by a bigger spread last year than we did that time we played them in Beardon! We won by 14 last year and we had to make a stop for the win in the rain that year. Can't remember if that was 13 or 14. I am still trying to remember the gifts they gave us he was talking about. The way I remember it was our D shut them Down and our tail back put one on the ground inside the 30 while we were driving and we had a receiver with both hands on the ball and some how batted it up in the air for a pick.

THA TRUTH

12and13 both were monsoons 14 Jc won 39-0

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 24, 2016, 08:27:48 pm
JC will take home the same trophy this year that they did last year....will you call the team losers again? if you did know anything anout actually being a part of a team you would know those kids don't consider themselves losers. Only someone living in his mom's house while working at a gas station would even think that.

I'm glad u stated ur opinion

Backwoods Bart

It's just down right boring without the JC posters on the 2A board!

Longfellow

This is the first time since I've been on here that Charleston and Glen Rose weren't the most discussed teams on the 3A board. Quite entertaining though

HorseFeathers

July 24, 2016, 10:10:36 pm #141 Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 10:15:05 pm by HorseFeathers
Quote from: Longfellow on July 24, 2016, 09:32:38 pm
This is the first time since I've been on here that Charleston and Glen Rose weren't the most discussed teams on the 3A board. Quite entertaining though

I think charleston posters might have learned something from last off-season

btw...happy birthday Longfellow

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 22, 2016, 05:44:36 pm
hey he just exposed himself as a phony, everyone knows weight training prevents injuries, wonder what his excuse will be?
sooooo the D1 and NFL players every year who blow up knees or shred hamstrings aren't lifting weights? cmon man.

Longfellow

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 24, 2016, 10:10:36 pm

Thanks Horse

Lineman

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 24, 2016, 10:10:36 pm

Some of us are just waiting for a worthwhile topic to talk trash about, JC isn't it.

Wolfpack

Much respect for JC, years ago they use to be in 7AAA conf. But to think they will run the table is a bit much. Yes they dominated the AA division  years past. Now they are back up to their level of talent. They will compete well but it will be much tougher each week. Good luck!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Lineman on July 25, 2016, 10:31:47 am
Some of us are just waiting for a worthwhile topic to talk trash about, JC isn't it.

Charleston not gonna be worth talking about?

WPWells

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 25, 2016, 04:38:54 pm
Charleston not gonna be worth talking about?

Charleston should be excellent. No one has baited us yet

THA TRUTH

No need to bait Charleston

bearbacker52

Is the parking gonna be a problem in jc with all the construction going on, every visit there I was bumper to bumper without the construction?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas