• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-5 Confrence Predictions

Started by Wheels, June 02, 2016, 09:10:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KOJACK

Quote from: Fred Bird on July 22, 2016, 09:53:15 pm
How's Prescott's defense looking this season? Learned to defend the pass yet?
Good and yes... I told one guy to get in between the qb and the receiver and another guy to stay deep. That should work right?

SR30

Sounds like good logic to me kojack

WPWells

Quote from: KOJACK on July 23, 2016, 08:53:50 pm
Good and yes... I told one guy to get in between the qb and the receiver and another guy to stay deep. That should work right?
Hope so. Harding kinda torched your defense last year

KOJACK

Quote from: Fred Bird on July 23, 2016, 10:38:54 pm
Hope so. Harding kinda torched your defense last year
Idk why, we had one man in between the qb and the receiver and one man over the top... What would you have down bird?

WPWells

See, that's not true. You actually had a man 15 yards off the line almost in a prevent

KOJACK

Quote from: Fred Bird on July 24, 2016, 06:54:35 am
See, that's not true. You actually had a man 15 yards off the line almost in a prevent
Lol...you know it all don't you.

SR30

Careful kojack..Fred will get mad n take his ball home

Skip

1 Prescott
2 Glen Rose
3 Centerpoint
4 HHG

WPWells

Quote from: KOJACK on July 24, 2016, 08:40:18 am
Lol...you know it all don't you.

It doesn't take a genius to look at a picture someone sent me of the defensive backs lining up 15 yards off of the receivers. You might want to address that instead of talking crap on FF, coach. I was actually thinking y'all might make a run, but that will be hard since the coaches are more concerned about FF than actually game planning

SR30

Yea cuz Fred don't talk crap at all or have any responsibility..so he's free to talk trash to anyone..cuz he's a FF tough guy

KOJACK

Quote from: Fred Bird on July 24, 2016, 11:59:05 am
It doesn't take a genius to look at a picture someone sent me of the defensive backs lining up 15 yards off of the receivers. You might want to address that instead of talking crap on FF, coach. I was actually thinking y'all might make a run, but that will be hard since the coaches are more concerned about FF than actually game planning
Lol. I think SR30 is right about you...but I'm gonna pray for you instead hate...maybe you should try it.

WPWells

Quote from: SR30 on July 24, 2016, 12:13:42 pm
Yea cuz Fred don't talk crap at all or have any responsibility..so he's free to talk trash to anyone..cuz he's a FF tough guy

Are you literally not understanding that KOJACK is Prescott's D Coordinator? I have proof. You're off butting in again when you don't understand things

SR30

Uh yes I know who he is because we play them each year and he knows who I am..and you are the last person on FF who should say anything about butting in...you sir are the president of that club

SR30

Fred maybe you should worry more about what your team and conference are doing instead of trolling the 3A-5.. we know how good each team will be this year in our neighborhood..so worry bout yourself

HeadBussa08

the boys from Charleston get especially upset in a hurry L O L.

WPWells

Not upset. Just thinking that a coach should show more decorum than talking trash on here. Leave that to the ones who aren't part of the team

KOJACK

Quote from: Fred Bird on July 24, 2016, 06:56:47 pm
Not upset. Just thinking that a coach should show more decorum than talking trash on here. Leave that to the ones who aren't part of the team
Lol... Guess what? Believe it or not the 5 minutes a day I spend on fearless don't interfere with any of my other duties. I don't set around trolling every thread so I can jump in and feel important. And being an American and having free speech allows me to call you a moron if I wanted to...but only if I wanted to.

panther07

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 22, 2016, 10:16:52 pm
i thought 3a-5 was like the big 12....focused on outscoring teams?

Dang.. All this time I thought that's what every team's focus was.

Wolfpack

I Like our chances once again this year. We have much much talent. It all depends in our preparation each a every week. I believe we can only stand in our way, I said I BELIEVE! IMO the conf. will be (1) Prescott (2) Glenn Rose (3) CenterPoint (4) BHG not sure real sure how the rest of the conf. may fall. We have a great nonconf. schedule that will prepare us for the rest of season. Expecting a great season, OPTIMISTIC!?

Coltfan2005

Quote from: SR30 on July 24, 2016, 03:42:59 pm
Fred maybe you should worry more about what your team and conference are doing instead of trolling the 3A-5.. we know how good each team will be this year in our neighborhood..so worry bout yourself

And maybe you should talk more about football instead of stalking him through the topics. I'm not sure you know how good your teams will be, last year you all picked Prescott to win in Little Rock.

Carljung

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 25, 2016, 02:42:33 pm
And maybe you should talk more about football instead of stalking him through the topics. I'm not sure you know how good your teams will be, last year you all picked Prescott to win in Little Rock.
And they did the same thing y'all did...lost their last game.

Coltfan2005

Actually, the lost the week before. So, I take it you are a tha truth fan? Consider these teams losers?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas