• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-5 Confrence Predictions

Started by Wheels, June 02, 2016, 09:10:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheels

Predictions on how the 5-3A confrence will look next year? What top players are returning?

1. Prescott
2. Glen Rose
3. Centerpoint
4. Haskell Harmony Grove
5. Gurdon
6. Jessieville
7. Horatio
8. Bismarck

beach bum

I would have it very close. I would not move anyone more than one spot up or down so this is a very good prediction....

Oldbadger

Heard Gurdon may not have enough to field a team, can someone elaborate on that?

beach bum

Quote from: Oldbadger on June 02, 2016, 12:02:17 pm
Heard Gurdon may not have enough to field a team, can someone elaborate on that?

That would be really sad to see. I hate seeing that at any town. I hope that is not the case....

XFalkonz

They had several at their team camp yesterday

ReddieKnightTrojan

1. Prescott
2. Centerpoint
3. Glen Rose
4. Horatio
5. Haskell Harmony Grove
6. Jessieville
7. Gurdon
8. Bismarck
I would put Centerpoint at 1, but they have to beat Prescott first
Horatio will do well if they buy into Coach Bennett's offense
Glen Rose plays Centerpoint at Rosboro where the Knights were undefeated last year (Prescott too)

Beaver Fever

1. Glen Rose
2. harmony Grove
3. Prescott
4. Centerpoint
5. Gurdon
6. Jessieville
7. Horatio
8. Bismarck

Curleywolf Fan

1.Prescott 2.Centerpoint 3.Harmany Grove 4.Glen Rose

Beaver Fever

We return several 3 year starters, this is our year to win the conference and make a run at a title.  After this year we will drop off.

Rocky

1. CP
2. GR
3. Prescott
4. BHG
5. Gurdon
6. Horatio
7. Jessieville
8. Bismarck
I believe CP gets GR and Precott at home and plays BHG there. All three will be close games, but CP pulls out all 3. Does anyone know where GR/PRESCOTT game will be? BHG is probably a year away from being the dominant team in the conference. GR/CP will take it this year with their upperclassmen and overall talent

HeadBussa08

Prescott will be the 1 seed once again rest of conference will be competitive though

Beaver Fever

Yall lost to much to win the conference.

KOJACK

Curleywolf Fan

June 08, 2016, 05:58:32 pm #13 Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 06:02:39 pm by Curleywolf Fan
Quote from: Beaver Fever on June 07, 2016, 05:49:18 am
Yall lost to much to win the conference.
We still have a junior receiver that had around 1,400 receiving yards and a lot of touchdowns and a senior running back that had around 1,700 rushing yards last year. Prescott usually does not rebuild they reload.

WPWells

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on June 08, 2016, 05:58:32 pm
We still have a junior receiver that had around 1,400 receiving yards and a lot of touchdowns and a senior running back that had around 1,700 rushing yards last year. Prescott usually does not rebuild they reload.

So when did y'all last win state? Prescott doesn't reload, they have incredible athletes and manage to choke it off every year

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 10, 2016, 08:18:09 am
So when did y'all last win state? Prescott doesn't reload, they have incredible athletes and manage to choke it off every year
Another jealous Prescott hater!!!!

Carljung

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 10, 2016, 08:18:09 am
I thought maybe you would've rededicated your life to the Lord over the break, but I see your still the vindictive venom spewer as always...I'll pray for you Fred ::)

big lefty

1 prescott
2 gr
3 cp
4 bhg
5 Horatio
6 gurdon
7 jess
8 Bismarck

WPWells

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on June 10, 2016, 08:39:18 am
Another jealous Prescott hater!!!!

Please let me know why I should be jealous?

beach bum

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on June 08, 2016, 05:58:32 pm

You guys get the Madden Award for padding your stats like a video game.... nothing else though. I have seen a predominantly running team rush for 4,000 yards as a team and go 13-1 and its top rusher have 1,100 yards with 5  more guys at roughly 400-600 yards after that. I don't ever concern myself with players individual stats in high school

HeadBussa08

coming from the guy who got 77 hung on em week 1 from a mediocre Shiloh team lol yea we reload which is why we are in the Quarters, Semis, or Finals nearly every year. Yea you can throw around the choke jokes. But we are always going to be in the hunt and sooner or later are going to accidently win one. Least we have 4 to build on at anytime. Plenty of really good football programs have never won one. 1995 was our last title to answer your question.

beach bum

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on June 10, 2016, 06:28:55 pm
coming from the guy who got 77 hung on em week 1 from a mediocre Shiloh team lol yea we reload which is why we are in the Quarters, Semis, or Finals nearly every year. Yea you can throw around the choke jokes. But we are always going to be in the hunt and sooner or later are going to accidently win one. Least we have 4 to build on at anytime. Plenty of really good football programs have never won one. 1995 was our last title to answer your question.

At least Charleston plays real competition every non conference year after year. What are they supposed to do? Dominate 4A teams and go 30-0 in a decade against 4A schools? It goes in cycles for them against the 4A squads they play most of their non conference cycles.

WPWells

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on June 10, 2016, 06:28:55 pm

Fixed it for you since you don't ever go to the finals anymore. Charleston has been to the playoffs 28 consecutive seasons and has won a playoff game in at least 10, probably more. Now do you still want to talk to me about how my team is a joke?

Carljung

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 10, 2016, 08:23:30 pm
Fixed it for you since you don't ever go to the finals anymore. Charleston has been to the playoffs 28 consecutive seasons and has won a playoff game in at least 10, probably more. Now do you still want to talk to me about how my team is a joke?
Your team isn't a joke...you are. You troll

WPWells

Quote from: Carljung on June 13, 2016, 08:42:47 am
Your team isn't a joke...you are. You troll

I'm sorry you have so much hatred for me. If you hate me this much because I don't like your high school football team then you should probably go see a therapist because your issues extend well beyond just hating me

Carljung

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 13, 2016, 03:27:05 pm
I'm sorry you have so much hatred for me. If you hate me this much because I don't like your high school football team then you should probably go see a therapist because your issues extend well beyond just hating me
Preach on Brother Fred... Funny how a guy full of hate is trying to help someone with a hate issue.
James 1:26 ESV

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Jvlion15

Jessieville new coach, new offense, new qb should be interesting year for them. There old qb from last year got moved back to his original spot tight end the 6'4 benson kid.

teachers pet

RowdyReputation40

Prescott's Seniors go 21-0 in conference with 3 conference titles in a row under their belt, most definitely make another run at State

WPWells

Quote from: RowdyReputation40 on June 16, 2016, 10:10:57 pm
Prescott's Seniors go 21-0 in conference with 3 conference titles in a row under their belt, most definitely make another run at State

How have they not won it yet with all that talent?

RowdyReputation40

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 16, 2016, 10:20:33 pm
How have they not won it yet with all that talent?
You tell me how'd it go when y'all lost Storey?

adaptedtigerfan

RowdyReputation40

WPWells

Quote from: RowdyReputation40 on June 16, 2016, 10:28:00 pm
You tell me how'd it go when y'all lost Storey?

I love it. We won three state championships before Storey. Prescott chokes every year because their coaches spend too much time on Fearless Friday

RowdyReputation40

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 16, 2016, 10:40:55 pm
I love it. We won three state championships before Storey. Prescott chokes every year because their coaches spend too much time on Fearless Friday
We have four but I'll give Storey credit he did win those titles. (HE) Oh I'm just a loyal fan by the way maybe I'll catch you there

Jvlion15

Jville new Qb is Adam Savall came from lakeside he was the backup there

Longfellow

I don't care who the quarterback is as long as they run the double handoff

HeadBussa08

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 10, 2016, 08:23:30 pm
by all means show me where I stated Chucktown was a joke. The joke was you getting 77 hung on ya by a mediocre at best shiloh team. Throw the stats out all you want we have a better playoff record and one less Title so I don't see this HUGE difference in programs that you do. back to topic I'll say it again Prescott Reloads, will win conf. AGAIN and be another contender for the title.

WPWells

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on June 18, 2016, 06:39:11 pm
by all means show me where I stated Chucktown was a joke. The joke was you getting 77 hung on ya by a mediocre at best shiloh team. Throw the stats out all you want we have a better playoff record and one less Title so I don't see this HUGE difference in programs that you do. back to topic I'll say it again Prescott Reloads, will win conf. AGAIN and be another contender for the title.

Recent history (the last 20 years) says that Charleston has 5 titles and Prescott has 0. The joke is Prescott beating their chests every year and then never backing it up

Curleywolf Fan

If we're going to play that game the 25 years before that Prescott won 4 state championships and you won 0! You're a idiot! 😀

WPWells

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on June 18, 2016, 08:12:50 pm
If we're going to play that game the 25 years before that Prescott won 4 state championships and you won 0! You're a idiot! 😀

Nope you didn't see my point. You can't use history to explain why Prescott will be good because they have no recent history! Can we say that Bauxite will be good this year because of their history?

Curleywolf Fan

June 18, 2016, 09:37:33 pm #41 Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 09:46:28 pm by Curleywolf Fan
Quote from: Fred Bird on June 18, 2016, 08:44:29 pm
Nope you didn't see my point. You can't use history to explain why Prescott will be good because they have no recent history! Can we say that Bauxite will be good this year because of their history?
I have never understood people that think if you haven't accomplished stuff recently it doesn't matter. The Dallas Cowboys haven't won a Super Bowl in the last 20 years but with your thinking what they accomplished before that doesn't matter. I bet if your team doesn't win a state championship in the next 20 years you will be talking about the ones they won back then. You should talk about the history of your own team and not just recent history and in my book a successful football team is not based on just state championships even though Prescott has 4 and if you do that's being pretty shallow and I feel sorry for you. The glory days don't last forever and you will find out in time and you will go back to the old days for memories.

WPWells

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on June 18, 2016, 09:37:33 pm
I have never understood people that think if you haven't accomplished stuff recently it doesn't matter. The Dallas Cowboys haven't won a Super Bowl in the last 20 years but with your thinking what they accomplished before that doesn't matter. I bet if your team doesn't win a state championship in the next 20 years you will be talking about the ones they won back then. You should talk about the history of your own team and not just recent history and in my book a successful football team is not based on just state championships even though Prescott has 4 and if you do that's being pretty shallow and I feel sorry for you. The glory days don't last forever and you will find out in time and you will go back to the old days for memories.

Are you just too stupid to understand my posts?

Curleywolf Fan

No but your obviously to stupid to understand mine. I'm sure I'm trying to rationalize with a immature high school student. Enough talking to you about the subject. So much for trying to have a substantial conversation with you. Continue with your idiotic and immature posts that you are so good at making.

WPWells

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on June 19, 2016, 12:59:51 am
No but your obviously to stupid to understand mine. I'm sure I'm trying to rationalize with a immature high school student. Enough talking to you about the subject. So much for trying to have a substantial conversation with you. Continue with your idiotic and immature posts that you are so good at making.

1. Not in high school
2. You very clearly don't understand mine. I didn't say Prescott's championships didn't matter. I said that you can't really use things that happened over 20 years ago to explain why they'll be good this year

HeadBussa08

Ok we will go by your logic of recent history to explain why Prescott will RELOAD and be the frontrunner to win the conf again. Since 2006 the wolves have a combined record 100-34. Won or won share of conf. 06,08,09,11,12,14,15. 2 finals, 3 semi, 2 quarters. Playoffs every year. No state titles since 1995 but always in the convo. So there ya go......Recent Success lol

WorkOrder

Prescott
4 State Championships
5 State Runner Up
17 Semi Finals
20 District Championships
26 Playoff Appearances

WPWells

Quote from: WorkOrder on June 20, 2016, 08:08:18 am
Prescott
4 State Championships
5 State Runner Up
17 Semi Finals
26 Playoff Appearances

26 playoff appearances vs 29 straight for Charleston

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: WorkOrder on June 20, 2016, 08:08:18 am
Prescott
4 State Championships
5 State Runner Up
17 Semi Finals
26 Playoff Appearances
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Prescott has around 54 playoff wins also.

HeadBussa08

has one of the highest playoff winning percentages in the state

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas