• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early top 10

Started by adaptedtigerfan, March 14, 2016, 07:36:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

Ok 🏀 season is officially over!!!   Let's hear your way early top 10.

Jimbo Morphis

junction city will come in and be the best 3a team ever along with the nicest and most humble people on this board. the other 9 don't matter.

adaptedtigerfan

😂😂. I see what u did there.  I knew I could count on u!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Oldman on March 14, 2016, 08:59:09 am
junction city will come in and be the best 3a team ever along with the nicest and most humble people on this board. the other 9 don't matter.

Tha truth vs the Charleston faithful + coattail riders vs the NEA posters in a royal rumble next season

adaptedtigerfan

I thought Charleston faithful was the coattail riders?? 🤔🤔

THA TRUTH

Quote from: HF on March 14, 2016, 09:09:24 am
Tha truth vs the Charleston faithful + coattail riders vs the NEA posters in a royal rumble next season

One man vs all.... I like my odds

Longfellow

The first ever Fearless Friday Battle Royale? Possible venue of the Alma Sonic? I'd watch it

THA TRUTH

I will go o further than Conway for his event

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Longfellow on March 14, 2016, 09:40:22 am
The first ever Fearless Friday Battle Royale? Possible venue of the Alma Sonic? I'd watch it

New venue.....Perryville sonic,  it's a more central location for everyone.

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on March 14, 2016, 09:11:20 am
I thought Charleston faithful was the coattail riders?? 🤔🤔

I don't think I've ever said that about yall, I was referring to your conference mates lol

Longfellow

Perryville? Even better. You can lose your teeth to a guy with no teeth

THA TRUTH

I once met a woman from perryville.... Worst experience of my life and as a matter of fact I'm convinced her birth is the payback for sins of man

Lineman

Quote from: THA TRUTH on March 14, 2016, 01:54:05 pm
I once met a woman from perryville.... Worst experience of my life and as a matter of fact I'm convinced her birth is the payback for sins of man
Sis said to tell you "hey".

THA TRUTH

Every time she laughs an angel cries...

beach bum

I have parked the bus in the Charleston camp.... I don't believe that is something you want however. Charleston vs. Lamar in the state finals. 4-3A power  ;D

beach bum

Quote from: THA TRUTH on March 14, 2016, 01:54:05 pm

Now thats funny. The pickens are slim to none in Perry County that is for sure.....

Black and Gold

I'm leaning toward none beach bum lol

ISU7

March 15, 2016, 06:06:04 pm #16 Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 06:08:05 pm by ISU7
Colts lost Langston but that O-line and a stable of backs including the returning qb  will have the Colts right back in the midst of things.... The defense should be much better with nearly all the starters back. ;D Harding Academy will be tough again this season with 3 of four receivers and their rb returning.

Black and Gold

Who will fill in for Francis at HA? Those will be big shoes to fill

ISU7

Quote from: Black and Gold on March 15, 2016, 06:12:31 pm
Who will fill in for Francis at HA? Those will be big shoes to fill
I really don't know im from Rcrest, just going by what I saw during the season and in the State title game vs Crest.  ;D Black and Gold we all know that Harding Academy breeds QB's. they will come up with one to throw to those tall talented receivers.. 8)

macadoshis

Lamar lost a lot of talent.  The hardest to replace will be the line of course.  But as far as everywhere else, I think we'll be more talented.  Overall, I think we will be better than we were last year.  Time will tell, but all signs point to a deep run IMO.

Lineman

Chucktown returns a lot, hopefully the injury bug stays away this fall. Although it's going to be bittersweet , I can't wait for this fall.

FBfan79

Should be a fun year with JC in the mix....  If JC and Chucktown put out some good teams,  that will definitely be a game to see should they meet.

Eagle20

Quote from: ISU7 on March 15, 2016, 06:38:39 pm
I really don't know im from Rcrest, just going by what I saw during the season and in the State title game vs Crest.  ;D Black and Gold we all know that Harding Academy breeds QB's. they will come up with one to throw to those tall talented receivers.. 8)
Harding University men's basketball coaches son is next in line.  He is 6'3" and can sling it.  He will be a sophomore.

Okieback

NorthArkFball

You got to think the new kids from the 4a will be around in the top 10. Tradition rich Newport will be a good competitor. And even Clinton was a hot team 2 years ago when they knocked off PB dollarway in 2nd round of the playoffs. I look for both teams to be well especially Newport.

ReddieKnightTrojan

Centerpoint returns a 1,000 yard receiver and their 4,000 yard passer. They have a 6'7" receiver coming up from junior high who has grown into his shoes. They are hitting the weights hard this offseason and should have a decent OL this year. I would definitely have them somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 and 9.

1. Harding Academy (until someone de-thrones them)
2. Rivercrest (Langston couldn't rush without a team)
3. Smackover (yearly powerhouse)
4. Centerpoint (feeling optimistic)
5. Prescott (a lot of weapons)
6. Charleston (...)
7. Danville (I got a feeling)
8. Glen Rose (scrappy)GOML
9. Lamar (just because)
10. Junction City (tradition and to spark conversation)

Lineman

I would be leery of that "feeling". Danville drops to 2A.

ReddieKnightTrojan

Quote from: Lineman on March 30, 2016, 11:01:44 am

Must've been gas...sorry

Ventman

Quote from: Lineman on March 30, 2016, 11:01:44 am
😂They will be in the top 5 in 2A.

Lineman

Quote from: Ventman on March 30, 2016, 05:49:15 pm
😂They will be in the top 5 in 2A.
I wouldn't be surprised if they win it all in 2A.

adaptedtigerfan

I wouldn't either Lineman

Ventman

They will be right there with England and a few others.

ReddieKnightTrojan

I can see top 5
McCrory
Mount Ida
England
Rison

WPWells

1. England
2. Hector
3. Danville

That's all you need to know

beach bum

Quote from: Fred Bird on March 31, 2016, 02:46:21 pm
1. England
2. Hector
3. Danville

That's all you need to know

That pretty well sums it up right there perfectly...

ReddieKnightTrojan

Quote from: beach bum on March 31, 2016, 03:02:45 pm

HaHa

Hornet4ever

This looks pretty good. Lol

beach bum

Quote from: Hornet4ever on April 02, 2016, 05:29:26 pm
This looks pretty good. Lol

What can I say... we all look good I am certain!!

Ventman

there will be some other team in the mix.

Razorhummer

Quote from: NorthArkFball on March 18, 2016, 06:20:24 pm
You got to think the new kids from the 4a will be around in the top 10. Tradition rich Newport will be a good competitor. And even Clinton was a hot team 2 years ago when they knocked off PB dollarway in 2nd round of the playoffs. I look for both teams to be well especially Newport.
Agreed. Clinton had some good teams when they were in the 2-4A along with Newport. I expect Clinton to do good in there conference. As for Newport It was a bad season with too many distractions. I don't know how good Newport will be this season. I know this will be the first time they have played old rival Osceola since 09 and the Seminoles has been a thorn in the Hounds paw for many of years. Should be interesting when these two old rivals meet again.

oasistrader

Harding Academy will likely be respectable,as usual,but probably ranked 5th or 6th.

LilBeastBIL

Quote from: ReddieKnightTrojan on March 30, 2016, 10:56:23 am
Centerpoint returns a 1,000 yard receiver and their 4,000 yard passer. They have a 6'7" receiver coming up from junior high who has grown into his shoes. They are hitting the weights hard this offseason and should have a decent OL this year. I would definitely have them somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 and 9.

1. Harding Academy (until someone de-thrones them)
2. Rivercrest (Langston couldn't rush without a team)
3. Smackover (yearly powerhouse)
4. Centerpoint (feeling optimistic)
5. Prescott (a lot of weapons)
6. Charleston (...)
7. Danville (I got a feeling)
8. Glen Rose (scrappy)GOML
9. Lamar (just because)
10. Junction City (tradition and to spark conversation)

Smackover at 3 is a  stretch. They lost a ton of talent.  But it'll be interesting to see how they bounce back

macadoshis

#9 for Dub Nation is a good starting point

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas