• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LRCA @ Harrison's "Spook House" Colors Day

Started by Go Postal, February 12, 2015, 08:56:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

February 12, 2015, 08:56:42 pm Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 08:59:27 pm by Go Postal

Harrison High School Colors Day royalty include (from left, back) senior maids Madison Leger,
Paige Myers, Queen Tiffany Brisco, Paige Tigg, and Shelby Baugh; (front) sophomore maids
Madison Bryant, Samantha Mallett and Briley Due; junior maids Morgan Clemence, Katie Jones and Carlee Spears.

Congratulations to Senior Lady Goblin, Tiffany Brisco!

I used current West standings (at this point), playing each other and other same played teams by both teams in the stats below...
Boys:  #4 Goblins (5-4) has the first round win against #6 Warriors (3-6) by 8 points.
Harrison has lost in the first round against #8 Clarksville by 4 points, but playing #2 Vilonia, won by 2 points and lost by 4 points.
LRCA has won in the first round against #2 Vilonia by 6 points, but playing #8 Clarksville, won by 16 points and lost by 3 points.

Girls:  #4 Lady Goblins (6-3) has the first round win against #6 Lady Warriors (3-6) by 4 points.
Harrison won in the first round against #7 Clarksville by 4 points, but playing #1 Vilonia, lost by 5 points and won by 7 points.
LRCA lost in the first round against #1 Vilonia by 5 points, but playing #7 Clarksville, won by 3 points and won by 15 points.

Comments and insights are welcomed.

HockeySticks

Well Friday's perdictions! I just do not know which Harrison Boy's team will show up, they need to protect their home court. They go on the road and beat a Farmington team that just upset Maumelle! At LRC won in OT! So I'm going to say in a tight one GOBS by 4. On the Girls side should have one on road Tuesday, I'd say colors day queen makes 5-3's and GOBS SWEEP!!!!! I'll be watching on GOB TV

TheOfficial

Quote from: HockeySticks on February 13, 2015, 09:26:40 am
Well Friday's perdictions! I just do not know which Harrison Boy's team will show up, they need to protect their home court. They go on the road and beat a Farmington team that just upset Maumelle! At LRC won in OT! So I'm going to say in a tight one GOBS by 4. On the Girls side should have one on road Tuesday, I'd say colors day queen makes 5-3's and GOBS SWEEP!!!!! I'll be watching on GOB TV
LRC girls are not very good.  Lady Gobs should win easily. 
LRC boys have one pretty good player but I predict the Gobs win this one as well.

HockeySticks

Don't be alarmed Gob nation if you did not see 3-Sr' today in the Colors day Program! All I'm gonna say.

Go Postal

First thing, not sure why Lady Goblin Tate had to leave at 4:45 left in the 4th period and she had 10 points up to that point in the game.  I hope that everything is okay with her and her family.
Second thing, hockeysticks, the Colors Day Queen only hit four 3's for 12 pts.  I believed that she missed at least one three, maybe two but she probably had other things on her mind.  Still not bad.
Third thing, I thought that LRCA played very well against an upper seed teams.  Especially the boys with 4 sophomore and 1 junior starters.  Made me think about the upcoming years to come.
Fourth thing, I have to post this. ;)

Good Luck to LRCA in the rest of the season.  "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger".  Keep trying to get an upset.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas